Closed Thread
Page 105 of 127 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Lilpingu Ive been thinking of you today. There are no words, so just know we are here for you. Its gut wrenching. You seem to have a good plan ahead. I look forward to you coming back healthy and happy to go again. We get knocked down and we get back up again (I just sang that song in my head as I wrote that). 3 cycles isn't too far away. Not if you have a goal to get fertile healthy. I have had 4mths break and it doesn't feel that long.

Thank you, I have just been to Primary and have my plan in my little envelope and the SA results were positive. I told Karina she made my day. She said its always the little things that do. V True..

You take care..xx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (27-06-2016),MissTilly  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @tjuls. Sending you all lots of love & luck and hope you all get your BFP's so soon. Xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lilpingu keep taking it easy and regroup for your next journey!
    Not your best day but at least now you can put it behind you.

Blank page, start again!

Can't advise about naturopath as I never tried...

Looking fwd to have you back very soon! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Went and saw Finding Dory tonight! What a great movie, highly recommend whether you have kids or not! Just a great feel good animated movie
    @Mimimoo waaaah another curveball! I'm so sorry this has been thrown at you but I know you'll just prove them wrong and throw it back in their face with clear results! Hoping you can get onto stimming really soon x
    @Lilpingu another big day for you, you are so strong! Have been thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts, hoping you are back up in the game soon and we will be reading of your BFP before we know it! Look after yourself hun xx
    @Billie2 so the SA came back good? I find it so amazing that ICSI is available to us (my DF is technical vasectomy reversal success but terrible SA results!) hoping this is the one for you! I'm crossing everything for you, not that you'll need it, but know there's a lot of us in your court cheering you on! That goes for everyone TTC in this group! Still so glad this group exists, such a strong group of like minded women and so much support!
    @tjuls woohoo PUPO! How are you feeling? Eeek I'm excited for you! Hoping with your changes at work you've got lots to distract you in the 2ww!? Positive vibes to you and your embie x
    @clucky14 it's ok to vent, we get it, we all do it at some point or another. Crinone is just another part of the process that we all have to go through. Try not to let it get you down, just think it's the final stage of the process that's supporting your body through to the ultimate goal...BFP! I hated the stuff but like @VickyP I too got to the point where you're scared to stop it lol! In Melb we do it differently, once a day for 30 days, I got the fatigue and sore boobs and ultimately blimmin thrush from the irritation but it was all so worth it! Try to keep your goal in mind, it might help ease the frustrations a little

Hope everyone is keeping warm.....fecking cold in Melbourne

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @LillyM how are you going with all your jabs? Feeling ok? Sorry if I've missed an update but have you had scans yet?

Sorry if I've missed anyone...so much to catch up on

8. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the lovely words of support ladies and @tjuls for sharing your story! It's made a huge difference to my morale and I'm staying positive that everything will ok!

Omg @Billie2!! Awesome news that you get to start stimming and even better with good SA results 😊😊😊

Hope you rest up @Lilpingu and you'll be back before you know it!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mimimoo For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (27-06-2016),tjuls  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Mimimoo & @onedaymaybebaby I appreciate it. I think the cycling girls need a big boost of hugs and fist pumping. Unless you are in a cycle its easy to forget how hard each step can be. Especially @LillyM on a fourth stim in a row and @tjuls on her 3rd FET/4th transfer (hope thats right), and @clucky14 on her first primary cycle. These ladies are little warriors, as is @Lilpingu. Its not always rainbow fluffing unicorns. Its hard and it hurts alot but we all want the same outcome for ourself and each other... xx

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (28-06-2016),Mimimoo  (27-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (27-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (27-06-2016),tjuls  (28-06-2016),VickyP  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote a response to ur post @Lilpingu but closed BH and its gone.. darnit!
    I'm glad D&C went well today hun. You just need to focus on healing your body in the 3 cycles that u have til FET... sometimes a break is welcomed, though I know the wait is frustrating. Ur FET cycle will arrive in no time!
    Seeing a naturopath is not a bad idea.. one thing I can suggest to lower ur tsh is to have kelp.. it's high in iodine which will make ur thyroxine higher and hence lower ur tsh. Just be weary of the dose though. Too much might tip u over the hyperthyroidism..
    Sending u heaps of ❤ hun.

Also heaps of ❤ to all you ladies for the immense support. As @Billie2 said, it's hard when u're not cycling and you have to carry on with life to pass the time until the nxt cycle but it means the world for those cycling that they still have the support and can freely vent or celebrate. I know I would have had several emotional meltdowns already if it weren't for u wonderful ladies who stuck around after ur BFP and those that checked in now and then to remind us all that u're still active and still listening (or reading).
    This is my therapy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (28-06-2016),LillyM  (28-06-2016),MissTilly  (28-06-2016),onedaymaybebaby  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wrote a response to ur post @Lilpingu but closed BH and its gone.. darnit!
    I'm glad D&C went well today hun. You just need to focus on healing your body in the 3 cycles that u have til FET... sometimes a break is welcomed, though I know the wait is frustrating. Ur FET cycle will arrive in no time!
    Seeing a naturopath is not a bad idea.. one thing I can suggest to lower ur tsh is to have kelp.. it's high in iodine which will make ur thyroxine higher and hence lower ur tsh. Just be weary of the dose though. Too much might tip u over the hyperthyroidism..
    Sending u heaps of ❤ hun.

Also heaps of ❤ to all you ladies for the immense support. As @Billie2 said, it's hard when u're not cycling and you have to carry on with life to pass the time until the nxt cycle but it means the world for those cycling that they still have the support and can freely vent or celebrate. I know I would have had several emotional meltdowns already if it weren't for u wonderful ladies who stuck around after ur BFP and those that checked in now and then to remind us all that u're still active and still listening (or reading).
    This is my therapy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ffs.. I'm stuttering again!