Closed Thread
Page 103 of 127 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tjuls View Post
    Oh ok. Thank you @LillyM .. didn't know my inbox is full.. no wonder it's been quiet today..haha

Thanks @Billie2.. good point too. I might actually take the graduates off ( if u all don't mind). Since @VickyP has created a graduates group, we can leave this group for ttc.
    I don't mind if you want to omit the graduates list.....so long as I'm still allowed to stick around here for a while! I still learn heaps and like to follow along with everyone

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OneOfTheseDays For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-06-2016),tjuls  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @OneOfTheseDays hell yeah! You don't know what it means to us that you still do comment and support. It goes towards the character that you are. And @MissTilly and @VickyP .. It doesnt go unnoticed and reflects the good hearts that you have. Never leave behind a mate, an Aussie spirit xxxxxxxx
    @tjuls supported me on here months before her cycle even started. Its good people like this that help in these sh*tty circumstances.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Billie2 For This Useful Post:

OneOfTheseDays  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by OneOfTheseDays View Post
    I don't mind if you want to omit the graduates list.....so long as I'm still allowed to stick around here for a while! I still learn heaps and like to follow along with everyone
    Of course @oneOfTheDays!! You ladies are always welcome to stick around and comment absolutely!
    I might add the graduates list once in a while but I think for now.. let's continue to support those that are still at it. I also figured it must be annoying each time the roll call comes up and everyone gets a reminder. Some of u may want to move on.. and that's ok too.
    I'm amazed how many of you have stuck around to support the rest of us and I really appreciate it.

Thank you my buddy @MissTilly! You're always around when I need the support.. love you lots xx

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-06-2016),MissTilly  (27-06-2016),OneOfTheseDays  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will be more than happy to stick around for you ladies! But yeah, agree that it's probably easier for @tjuls if she took us off the roll call.

OMG @Lbaines101, that's just amazing! It's the story all of us want to have! I am so happy for you!

Hoping that everything is ok for you @Mimimoo, let us know?

Yay Yayyyyyyy @tjuls! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!!!

Crinone isn't as bad @clucky14! I definitely prefer it over jabs. At least I can do them myself. Think inserting tampons. Not too tough. I hated the side effects of the progesterone but not the insertion per se. You'll be fine!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    im still active, thanks for the roll call @tjuls

Ive been sick with the flu the last few weeks, finally feeling better today.

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend 😀

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls - how are you feeling? Hope you have your feet up and relaxing under a big warm blanket! In answer to your and @Billie2, @VickyP question - the curve ball is an abnormal result from a papsmear. My last test was less than 18 months ago but earlier this month, I was at the GP for various things and thought I would get a papsmear as well because if I was to fall pregnant soon, I would have to wait until after delivery. Anyway, I received a call to come in for results. Never a good sign as all my previous tests have come back normal and I was just told so over the phone. Results showed possible low grade risk of something something (sorry, can't be bothered leaving the couch to get the letter) and GP advised that I could just do nothing and have another test done in 12 months or see my gyno for a colposcopy. I chose the latter and managed to get in thanks to a cancellation on Friday afternoon. I had the colposcopy and biopsy now waiting for results. My gyno said the abnormal cells could be a result of anything and everything - including all my recent surgeries, fertility treatment, thrush or HPV (wtf?). So, whatever comes back next week will determine what I can or can't do moving forward. Damn it - I had a blood test on Thursday and my hormones are looking good and behaving too!! I really thought that I was going to start soon. Ugh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mimimoo added stress! Its a pot hole on the road to your BFP. We forget that life continues and its not all smooth surfaces to cruise along. Hope you can kick off asap with me. Thats if we are ok too. We had to have a SA done to make sure DH has enough sperm for next round. No news is good news is what DrG told us. So hoping this week gives us both positive news and tickets on the next IVF train.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just twice a day is a hassle especially since u have to do it early enough before work and then 12 hours later which is 6 which means have to work my life around that for next two weeks just inconvenience but hopefully it will be all worth it in the end The bloating definitely is not fun and the amount of pimples I've gotten eeeeek

Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    We will be more than happy to stick around for you ladies! But yeah, agree that it's probably easier for @tjuls if she took us off the roll call.

OMG @Lbaines101, that's just amazing! It's the story all of us want to have! I am so happy for you!

Hoping that everything is ok for you @Mimimoo, let us know?

Yay Yayyyyyyy @tjuls! Sending you lots of sticky baby dust!!!!

Crinone isn't as bad @clucky14! I definitely prefer it over jabs. At least I can do them myself. Think inserting tampons. Not too tough. I hated the side effects of the progesterone but not the insertion per se. You'll be fine!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimimoo View Post
    @tjuls - how are you feeling? Hope you have your feet up and relaxing under a big warm blanket! In answer to your and @Billie2, @VickyP question - the curve ball is an abnormal result from a papsmear. My last test was less than 18 months ago but earlier this month, I was at the GP for various things and thought I would get a papsmear as well because if I was to fall pregnant soon, I would have to wait until after delivery. Anyway, I received a call to come in for results. Never a good sign as all my previous tests have come back normal and I was just told so over the phone. Results showed possible low grade risk of something something (sorry, can't be bothered leaving the couch to get the letter) and GP advised that I could just do nothing and have another test done in 12 months or see my gyno for a colposcopy. I chose the latter and managed to get in thanks to a cancellation on Friday afternoon. I had the colposcopy and biopsy now waiting for results. My gyno said the abnormal cells could be a result of anything and everything - including all my recent surgeries, fertility treatment, thrush or HPV (wtf?). So, whatever comes back next week will determine what I can or can't do moving forward. Damn it - I had a blood test on Thursday and my hormones are looking good and behaving too!! I really thought that I was going to start soon. Ugh.

Oh dear @Mimimoo.. im sorry u're going through another hurdle. For what it's worth, I had an abnormal pap last year, did colposcopy, came back normal, had to go back 6 mnths after to do another pap and that was normal also.. luckily gynae said we could ttc during the time. He also said it's reassuring that it's just low grade and the cervix looks healthy. At my first transfer, DrLukic made a comment that my cervix look beautiful (:?). I thought: she can't be talking about my cervix! With all the poking and prodding and biopsies, it would be ridden with scars.. but apparently the cervix grows back.. wtf?!
    I know how worried u must feel esp if it could delay another cycle.. but I hope it comes back all normal and with ur hormones all balanced, u will be ready to kick this ivf business to the kerb and come home with a bfp!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14, some ladies here are dying to start their cycle. Pretty sure they'd kill to be on Crinone right now!

This gonna be my 4th time so I can tell you: Crinone is not a hassle. Crinone is a walk in the park.
    30 seconds twice a day, washing hands before and afterwards included.

You'll be fine. U got this

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (27-06-2016),tjuls  (27-06-2016)