Closed Thread
Page 101 of 127 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1262
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @minimoo nice to have a possible partner in crime for July!! Hope the curve ball isn't too bad.
    @Cassidy I get it. A break is a good thing. I found being on here can add stress sometimes, so you pull back when you need to. Its a good support network when needed. Not many of us cycling I dont think. @tjuls is probably in stirrups now with FET, @LillyM is stimming and starts 3 injections a day today, and @clucky14 obviously just had EPU & we hopefully hear good news from her today about fert rate. I am not sure about @LBaines I think she may have started.

Im expecting to start 4 July (haha Independence day), but only if the SA results are good enough to go ahead.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got the call so 3 fertilised out of 5. Looks like I'm having a 5 day transfer so it's going to be Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @clucky14 you have actually got exactly what I had! I had 3/5 fertilised and my transfer was day 5 too. Best of luck for wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you I am happy with that when I did it years ago I got 7 but only 2 fertilised so goes to show how many they get initially dosnt always matter really. Glad it's on Wednesday as least my little one is at child care so don't have to worry about sorting out care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    Congrats @clucky14 you have actually got exactly what I had! I had 3/5 fertilised and my transfer was day 5 too. Best of luck for wednesday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @clucky14 my weekday transfer was after hours. 6pm and I didn't get in till 7pm as the room was full of women. So be prepared it could be anytime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks again everyone for your support. Good numbers @clucky14. It only takes 1!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh really hoping it's morning ! What a pain ! Did any of you use Crinone ? I never had to last cycle but this one at different clinic I was told to and have it all ready to start tomorrow just would like to how people found it ??
    Quote Originally Posted by Billie2 View Post
    @clucky14 my weekday transfer was after hours. 6pm and I didn't get in till 7pm as the room was full of women. So be prepared it could be anytime.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you @tjuls - yay to being PUPO! Get some good rest over the weekend and remember to enjoy a funny movie!
    @clucky14, awesome numbers. I think most of us who's gone on to ET stage have used Crinone - seems standard affair at Primary. Easy peasy but can be a little messy after a few days when the gels accumulates and then leaks out. I didn't have as much problems because I was on a once a day dose. Just make sure you use pantyliners to prevent stains.

Just wanting to cheer you on too @LillyM!

Can't wait for 4 July to come for you @Billie2!

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (26-06-2016),LillyM  (26-06-2016),tjuls  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the advice @VickyP was up at 6 yo start Crinonr I'm on it twice a day. Just wish didn't have to use it feel like I want a break already and a sleep in but hopefully it's all worth it .
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Thinking of you @tjuls - yay to being PUPO! Get some good rest over the weekend and remember to enjoy a funny movie!
    @clucky14, awesome numbers. I think most of us who's gone on to ET stage have used Crinone - seems standard affair at Primary. Easy peasy but can be a little messy after a few days when the gels accumulates and then leaks out. I didn't have as much problems because I was on a once a day dose. Just make sure you use pantyliners to prevent stains.

Just wanting to cheer you on too @LillyM!

Can't wait for 4 July to come for you @Billie2!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyyyyyy @clucky14 - think of it this way. It's extra support for bub! Warning that the progesterone will cause some indigestion, bloating, constipation etc which is pretty norma, dose up on fluids and fruits! But you'll be fine. The docs at Primary seem to like keeping people on Crinone or pessaries for a while.