Closed Thread
Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @tjuls just read your results
    Big fat boo! This journey is ridiculous and so unfair! I really thought you'd get your BFP this time!! Hope you are doing something nice this weekend - sending you a big hug!

Thanks for asking about me I had CD10 BT on Thursday and have another one tomorrow then have BT and scan on Monday.. This has felt like the longest cycle..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs @tjuls... I was also quite certain that this cycle was going to be it. I hope you get some answers from the appt with Dr SG. Big hugs for you hun - i know you will come back bouncing with great strength but I still want to give you the biggest virtual hug...

@ABG79 - wow, that's a lot of tests, I don't remember this many. Think I had 2 before FET? (but I cheated and did a third one on my own between all of that due to Easter). Anyway, you are getting there hun, EPU has to be next week for sure!

Sorry to hear about the lack of info @LillyM - I know right, Aisha is the best. But sometimes not knowing is not a bad thing. I was pretty clueless when I was going through my first cycle and the numbers didn't mean anything to me then (wished I knew about ohss tho). Just keep positive! Grow embies GROW!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (06-05-2016),tjuls  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @onedaymaybaby, just want to say ALL THE VERY BEST for ET tomorrow!

@hopefulangel1987, how are you hun? When's your BT/scan scheduled for? Cheering you on!

@Cassidy, how did the scan / BT go? Is your EPU scheduled for Monday?

I am so smashed today from work so am going to bed early. Have a wonderful weekend you lovely ladies!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (06-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP I wonder if I'm having lots of tests because my hormone levels were through the roof after egg collection (8x higher than normal) I'm just worried that they will cancel it due to still having crazy hormone levels.. The angst of it all never ends I'm so whatever about it all now trying to think so much about it and just accept it as of comes...
    I think I'm masking it all really by being so busy at work, plus dealing with a super difficult colleague at the moment which has been quite consuming.. Not sure the stress is conducive for baby making though.

I'm sorry I'm not up to date with where you are all at and not sending personal messages. Sending lots of love and luck to everyone.

Sleep well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LillyM. I find if I didn't get aisha for the scans, I still ask for the details- lining, biggest follicle, which side, how many follies in each ovaries etc. I've been told: u don't need to know the size just the lining because it's a FET..i always say, I need to know so I can predict when I'm going to ovulate. Aisha is more willing to divulge information for sure.. @ABG79.. Good luck with scan and BT today. It does feel like a long cycle after a stim
    I had 3 BT and scans cycle just passed whereas I only had 2 last cycle. It doesn't mean ur hormones are high hun. It's most likely ur hormones are not high enough. Stay positive. Transfer might be the following Monday or even nxt sat!!
    Sorry to hear about the difficult colleague at work- hope u have a better week nxt week..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (07-05-2016),VickyP  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

@tjuls thanks for always sharing your knowledge! I hope the transfer is next sat - feeling excited. How are u feeling? Will you be doing another FET end of May? After an unsuccessful cycle does the FS offer any suggestions or advice or insight as to why it didn't work?
    Also I bought a bottle of vitex liquid but my naturopath has advised against me taking it as im already on herbs and thinks I'll be overdoing it. Happy to send it to you if you'd like it (it's unopened) xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ABG79 For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeeeeeek

Please stick little one we want to meet you xxx

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462581739.462653.jpg

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

Lilpingu  (07-05-2016),StephyG  (08-05-2016),tammyln  (07-05-2016),tjuls  (07-05-2016),VickyP  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello multiplying embryo. Turn into a beautiful baby please @onedaymaybebaby.
    Clinic called today. Out of the 12 eggs, 7 have fertilised so will do D5 transfer on Wednesday!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lilpingu For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (07-05-2016),VickyP  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beautiful lil blast @onedaymaybebaby!! Pls pls hatch and Latch for u patient mummy. She can't wait for u make urself at home for the nxt 9mnths!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tjuls For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (07-05-2016),VickyP  (07-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    aww some of these posts are so sweet !!!! Goodluck to ALL !!! @VickyP scan and BT scheduled for monday morning.... what day on average is ER?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefulangel1987 For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (07-05-2016)