Closed Thread
Page 1 of 127 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Any experiences with Primary Ivf? #3

Thanks @tjuls and @Lilpingu, yes, amazing to see, and relieved to find out. I was a nervous wreck just before the scan - felt much worse than during EPU and ET I have to say. But thankfully, everything seems ok for not.

Thanks for the support and well wishes. I do feel more positive over this pregnancy overall and more sick too (which is a good thing I guess).

Not sure whether it was psychological or what, but the pessaries knocked me out and I found it way more difficult to wake up this morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @VickyP! I'm so happy for you! Time will fly and you will have that beautiful little bubs in your arms in no time!

Well I just got the call! Of the 9 eggs collected there were 6 mature and used for ICSI. Of that 6, 4 have fertilised perfectly according to the nurse! So I'm stoked with that fertilisation rate! They will check them again and if all continues to go to plan, I will be transferring Saturday! Very happy right now and crossing fingers that they continue to progress normally!

I'm starting Crinone tomorrow night...interesting to be told by the nurse that unlike the Sydney clinic, Melbourne is advising once daily Crinone instead of twice as there were so many reports of excessive sore boobs, spotting, mood swings and bloating! They've found once daily is doing the trick down here... Lol!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

tjuls  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow I didn't even realise we were up to #3!!!! Look at our thread go 😊🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just checking in to say massive congrats to the gorgeous @VickyP on your scan & to our darling @tjuls for a faint but 'so there' 2nd line!!! So excited for you both my ladies! Let the good times roll! 😘😘

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissTilly For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-05-2016),tjuls  (03-05-2016),VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @MissTilly, it is so fabulous to hear from you! How are you going for the second trimester? Enjoying it all? Think second trimester is supposed to be best!

That's just fabulous FABULOUS news @onedaymaybebaby - nice results indeed! I am stoked for you too! So exciting, do get plenty of rest leading up to the big day on Sat!
    Last edited by VickyP; 03-05-2016 at 14:03.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

onedaymaybebaby  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by VickyP View Post
    Thanks @MissTilly, it is so fabulous to hear from you! How are you going for the second trimester? Enjoying it all? Think second trimester is supposed to be best!

That's just fabulous FABULOUS news @onedaymaybebaby - nice results indeed! I am stoked for you too! So exciting, do get plenty of rest leading up to the big day on Sat!
    Hoping we don't get too many drop off before blast stage as there's not many to start with, but hey if it doesn't work this time I'm putting it down to our practice run! As I think @LillyM? said on here...it will happen for all of us eventually statistically speaking! I'm remaining positive and resting well! Bring on Thursdays phone call and Saturday transfer 👌

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-05-2016),VickyP  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am loving your positivity @onedaymaybebaby!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to VickyP For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @VickyP, yeeeesss!! Was waiting from an update from you regarding that scan. I know for a fact that I'll be freaking out too when I'll get to that point!
    Awesome news, less and less to worry about...
    @onedaymaybebaby, great results! 4 embies looking good at that stage is great, believe me!! Fingers crossed for Sat hun, but I don't see why not hey!!!
    @tjuls, what do you mean?
    Where is my episode for tonight?? Are we punished?
    @MissTilly, thanks for checking in, so thoughful of you! Tell us about the 2nd semester!! X

AFM: Nurse called today, big confusion and all regarding my meds and BT, but I'm not blaming them, the poor ladies are overwhelmed! Anyway, spent my time on the phone but DF is on his way to bring back my drugs, and my fun is starting tonight... Gonal F is new for us so we shall have a bit of entertainment...
    Scan is on Friday at 8.45am.

To be continued....

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gonal f is really easy @LillyM dial it up and off you go! Needle is teeny so you don't even feel it 😊. Good luck, I'm sure you'll be fine!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to onedaymaybebaby For This Useful Post:

LillyM  (03-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissTilly!! Miss u hun hope you and bub are both well.
    4 fertilised embryos?! Good job @onedaymaybebaby!! can't wait for sat for ur transfer and being PUPO!!
    Sorry @LillyM for keeping u ladies in suspense..

Ok.. Nxt episode of the tjuls poas diary...it will leave u questioning.. Is this another chemical??!!

The last test was diluted urine.
    I'm preparing myself for the worst tbh. The lines look too faint and I fear it may be getting fainter.
    Now I will def carry on poas til Fri.. Arghhhhh!!!!
    Attached Images