Closed Thread
Page 58 of 115 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1147
  1. #571
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,318
    Thanks
    5,142
    Thanked
    7,768
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Well all done but Lone is a day behind so not holding out much hope. She said they have seen them work before but I know in my heart that it's not gonna. Would love to be proven wrong tho. We're both a bit disappointed but I guess it's just confirmation that it's time to move on.

    Quite crampy actually
    @tuxcat Oh bugger, I hate it when they tell you that. Was it at blastocyst stage?

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  3. #572
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,510
    Thanks
    27,461
    Thanked
    13,881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Some of the slower embies get up and go when they're set free though! You just never know your luck

    You have options as to how you can move forward after this, but let's cross that bridge when you come to it hey

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Bongley  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  5. #573
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,510
    Thanks
    27,461
    Thanked
    13,881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Twiglets....

    Are you still crossing your legs?

  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  7. #574
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @tuxcat Oh bugger, I hate it when they tell you that. Was it at blastocyst stage?
    nah i don't think so, she didn't use the terminology just said its at day 4 stage - compacted with I'm guess is morula? i need to re-educate myself with the stages..the last 2 have been early blasts which i think means they are starting to separate into their zones, i was thinking it would probably be the same this time but nah, of course not lets make it worse!!!

    i know theres stories of them working but I cant ever imagine being one of those miraculous stories, ya know!!

    Im ok, a bit flat I guess but am grateful we made it to transfer as I really didn't know if that would happen. I think it is just confirmation that its not gonna work with my eggs anymore. But I will keep some hope alive and no doubt hit Dr Google in about an hours time

    ..success with morula day 5..now all i have to do is copy and paste

    gotta keep the humour in all this sh!te

    thanks for all the super cute posts and major enthusiasm girls, its really been the most excited people around me have ever been and its really lovely

    oh and we stopped off at the servo on the way home for some naughty ice creams!

  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),Bongley  (10-05-2016),Caesardust  (10-05-2016),Corbes  (10-05-2016),Countrygirl72  (12-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  9. #575
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,510
    Thanks
    27,461
    Thanked
    13,881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    nah i don't think so, she didn't use the terminology just said its at day 4 stage - compacted with I'm guess is morula? i need to re-educate myself with the stages..the last 2 have been early blasts which i think means they are starting to separate into their zones, i was thinking it would probably be the same this time but nah, of course not lets make it worse!!!

    i know theres stories of them working but I cant ever imagine being one of those miraculous stories, ya know!!

    Im ok, a bit flat I guess but am grateful we made it to transfer as I really didn't know if that would happen. I think it is just confirmation that its not gonna work with my eggs anymore. But I will keep some hope alive and no doubt hit Dr Google in about an hours time

    ..success with morula day 5..now all i have to do is copy and paste

    gotta keep the humour in all this sh!te

    thanks for all the super cute posts and major enthusiasm girls, its really been the most excited people around me have ever been and its really lovely

    oh and we stopped off at the servo on the way home for some naughty ice creams!

    Hon, I am bouncing around with excitement. Between you and @Twiglets, plus a message I just got from my donor, I am going off like a frog in a sock!!!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  11. #576
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,510
    Thanks
    27,461
    Thanked
    13,881
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    By the way, if you Google Day 5 Morula transfer LOADS of success stories come up!!!

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Bongley  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  13. #577
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,098
    Thanks
    7,209
    Thanked
    13,550
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO @tuxcat!! I'm sorry you're not feeling massively positive though. As @Bongley asked, had Lone Ranger reached blastocyst stage? Hopefully Lone Ranger's cells are buzzing away, dividing like crazy. Thankfully you've already crossed off 5 days of your 2WW. Only another week or so to go. When do usually like to start POAS? Do you have some special things planned to help the week go faster? Snuggle in Lone Ranger xx

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),Bongley  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  15. #578
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,943
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tuxcat View Post
    Well all done but Lone is a day behind so not holding out much hope. She said they have seen them work before but I know in my heart that it's not gonna. Would love to be proven wrong tho. We're both a bit disappointed but I guess it's just confirmation that it's time to move on.

    Quite crampy actually
    Congrats on being PUPO @tuxcat! Wazza does lots of day 6 transfers that end in take home bubs.

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  17. #579
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,620
    Thanks
    5,875
    Thanked
    8,555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    By the way, if you Google Day 5 Morula transfer LOADS of success stories come up!!!

  18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),Gagingi  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)

  19. #580
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    861
    Thanks
    2,943
    Thanked
    2,959
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MamaKes and @BlondeinBrisvegas our scan is this Friday.
    @MamaKes it is a nerve-wracking time. I had intralipids yesterday. We must be exactly a week apart. Let us know when you get your numbers.

  20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (10-05-2016),Blossom74  (10-05-2016),faithandhopellove  (10-05-2016),MamaKes  (10-05-2016),tuxcat  (10-05-2016),winsor  (10-05-2016)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!