Closed Thread
Page 99 of 103 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    BFP !!!!! I'm in shock I thought I was out!! Levels are all excellent !! Holy truck
    Woohoo, well done honey and congrats I'm so happy for you guys. Had an inkling it would be positive. Just relax and let it all sink in amd yep another 12wks at least of pessaries!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (29-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies for all of your lovely words xxx @sumteng no idea what they are warren has a new lady that gave me the positive with Claire in the back ground telling her what to say. I do know the levels are great and hcg is really good. I didn't know to ask or anything what they were. As I have no idea about half the stuff happening. You ladies are the ones that have helped and educated me on what's happening.
    Another 12 weeks when do you do them till? Thanks again ladies xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside how did you go with warren ? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so great @Rosie888. When do you go for your first scan with Wazza?
    @Heyside how did your day go today? Do you feel positive about your meeting with Wazza?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no idea I go back next wed for more bloods ? So I guess I'll find out more then? I have to get more scripts on Friday so I might ask some questions then. I have no idea about levels or anything I think because I didn't think it had worked I wasn't prepared

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Hope its all sunk in hun and its starting to feel more real, hope you have celebrated in some way tonight. That must have felt so surreal this morning seeing those beautiful lines its noce to see it that way rather than being told over the phone was DH with you, congrats again x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Thank you ladies for all of your lovely words xxx @sumteng no idea what they are
    HGC is your hormone levels. They should double every 2nd day or so hence worth asking the nurses when you go back Wed for BT so you can track.

Progesterone levels is a hormone helps preps your uterus for pregnancy, important to Wazza normally cos obviously if you're on IVF you're more prone to complexities. Most GP's are ok with a level of 20, but Waz prefers 30+ if not higher depending on what other risks you have going into the FET. Don't worry, Wazza will bombard you with all of this, just make sure you get one of the nurses to bring it back to English in normal speed, then ask all the "why" questions. Eg, I had a bleed scare at 6 wks and got pushed up from x3 progesterone pessaries to x4 a day and bed rest.

I was on a public street when I got the phone call and utterly an emotional rollercoster, I asked Clare to look up my first set of stat's so I could write it all down retrospect. But if Clare saids it's good, it's good! She normally gives the BT results unless there's a reason you need to speak with the nurses.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies for thinking of me today. We drove down to Brisbane pretty early so I could have my bt and then me and DD spent some lovely time together in the city until our appointment in the afternoon when DH met us. Warren was so good in the appointment and so thorough going through every part of the last few cycles we have done with him. The conclusion was that basically as a couple we make pretty dam chromosomally crappy embryos, he doesn't think it can all be put down to my pcos and unfortunately not much can be done about it we just need that lucky one. Apparently we struck very lucky with DD. I was waiting for him to mention donor eggs but he actually said as we have only done 4 fresh cycles we are not there yet. He encouraged us to go into an FET putting back our tested embryo but also gave us the option of another fresh cycle or down regulating using zoladex (not quite sure if that names right) for 3 months. It was a very difficult decision but we decided to go for another fresh. We were so lucky to go into today's appointment as instead of awaiting af from this cycle he has put me on synarel tonight and I will continue on provera and progynova for 8 more days and then await af when we can get going again so practically thrown straight back into cycling. We aren't using GH this cycle as it wasn't useful for us and is expensive so Warren said it would be a waste of money. We will be doing alternate doses of menapur and puregon this cycle too so will see if that makes a difference. So happy we made this appointment for today and Warren was so caring and thorough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Progesterone Pessaries / Crinone Question

(apologies for TMI)

I did the sabbatical gunk clean out when showering and found a chunk of yellow tissue/mucusy that feels quite tough and stringy. No blood, but just a little freaked out

Anyone else had this before? I hit Dr Goggle (yes, naughty!) to compare notes and found I had no symptoms of foul smell, itchiness, blood or any other major symptom (eg severe pain) that saids "OMG - infection!". So as per usual, I'm now on a spiral of over analyzing ... is it old crinone finally making it out?, it IS an infection - holy cow!, something worse???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm so pleased for you that you had a nice day with DD and the appointment went so well with Wazza. I'm always so blown away also by how genuine and caring he is and even though you know he's busy he never rushes you through. I'm made up for you that you're jumping straight back in. How great that the timing worked out for you to do that. Wazza said the exact same thing to us that we were very lucky to get DS. He told us if we didn't have him he'd probably put us straight onto donor eggs. But he said you've got one before so that means you can get one again. That's what I'm holding onto and you guys should too. May this cycle make you winners in the lucky egg draw xxx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (29-06-2016)