Closed Thread
Page 96 of 103 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks so much. I think I've been to the women's ultrasound sound place next door to that building. Do i need to make an appointment or can i just show up?
    Just show up to the blood collection reception. It works just like the Wakins one but as it's the QFG head office, it's all in the one place. There's signs everywhere so don't worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.
    Oh honey was that a poas or bt? So sorry to hear. Just bought me to tears. I was so sure it would be your time. Good luck tomorrow with Wazza xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 28-06-2016 at 17:44.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So Warren just called and canceled our FET because my progesterone on day 12 was to high. He isn't sure why and said we will need to investigate but that it would greatly reduce the success rate of the transfer.

Never thought this would happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng thank you so much, I'm so nervous. I hate this journey. Oh yes that makes sense I just got back $5100. That's good to know if I need another cycle. I have everything crossed for you. I'm ok very anxious and nervous and agitated. How are you? @Heyside sorry again about your news today. I'm going to do a home test in morning then head to get the blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @gorgeousgeorge - Roll on the end of this week for you hun then you can finally relax, gosh thats cold bbbrrrrrr! Thanks for your message hun yes PCOS is my biggest issue and it does effect my egg quality, age probably wasnt a problem when we started ttc no.2 as I was 32 but time has ticked on and I am now turning 36 so thats probably not helped either. I really hope your right and we do all get our babies at the end of our long crap journeys we most definitely deserve it.
    @mrsparso - Glad to hear you know how to get your results on Saturday hoping its an amazing result for you. Thankyou for your message unfortunately I dont have much choice and have to just battle on, whoever compared the stress levels to death and terminal illness was spot on yesterday 😳.
    @Chyna - Thanks hun no that was this morning POAS, BT is tomorrow.

AFM - I didn't plan my day well today knowing that I was expecting a bfn. I spent the day with a close friend who is pregnant who spent the day complaining about the pain shes in and the expense it costs to have a bub 😳. She has no idea!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    Just show up to the blood collection reception. It works just like the Wakins one but as it's the QFG head office, it's all in the one place. There's signs everywhere so don't worry.
    Thanks so much. I think that's what I'll do ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    So Warren just called and canceled our FET because my progesterone on day 12 was to high. He isn't sure why and said we will need to investigate but that it would greatly reduce the success rate of the transfer.

Never thought this would happen.
    So sorry to hear that @mummymaybe. I know you must be feeling very disappointed but at least they found out about the progesterone prior to the transfer so you didn't waste one of your little embies. Hopefully they can find out what the cause is quickly and you can be back on track for a transfer asap xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Sorry @mummymaybe I missed this earlier. You must be so upset with that news. It is good that he is making sure the wmbryo is being put back into just the right conditions but heart breaking still, big hugs hun hopefully its easily sorted xxxx
    @Rosie888 - Thinking of you for tomorrow hun good luck x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you. Feeling very stressed about it. Will do my home test in the morning before going bloods so I have some idea. So nervous

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mummymaybe sorry to hear that your fet is cancelled, that's such a let down for you. @Rosie8888 good luck tomorrow! @gorgeousgeorge holidays are nearly here for you!! That sounds freezing, you can keep your frozen playground duty brrrrrr @Heyside I hope you do something nice after your meeting with Warren, like lunch somewhere , a massage or buy yourself something nice huh?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016),Rosie8888  (28-06-2016)