Closed Thread
Page 95 of 103 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.
    @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear hun, I hope the POAS was a false neg and the BT gives you a surprise BFP ... thinking of you and hope Wazza has something up his sleeve for your back-to-back should you need to go down that next step, xx

@Rosie8888 good luck for tomorrow! hope all goes well with BFP!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside so sorry to hear your news.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    If you don't mind me asking what did you get back this time ? I'm just wanting back up incase I get negative tomorrow I might have to do another cycle too
    We got $5,700 back this time. I can't remember exactly what we got for the 1st one but I'm pretty sure it's more this time as we are over the Medicare threshold. I'm really hoping for a BFP as we wouldn't be able to afford another round for awhile 😕 I'm keeping my fingers crossed for your BT tomorrow. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies I was mentally prepared for it but its still hard not sure how much longer we should keep going yes it only takes one but when you have been at this for 3 and a half years you start to wonder if its ever going to turn up. We are taking action though and seem as both me and DH are in the city tomorrow we have managed to get an appointment with Warren to discuss things and make a plan of action, no point in waiting around I just want to get going again, its the only way I can deal with this.
    @gorgeousgeorge - Are you in NSW hun seen as you haven't broke up for the holidays yet, hope this is your last week xx
    @Rosie888 - Hope its amazing news for you tomorrow hun how ever you decide to test x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (28-06-2016),Tinachris  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry @Heyside be kind to yourselves ❤️❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris @Heyside yeah nsw school hols start on saturday, im in southern nsw near the snowy mountains. Temps were between 2-10 degrees Celsius today...brrrrrrrr....wish i was in brisbane! Heyside, im glad that you will be able to talk to wazza so soon. I think all clinics should have follow up appointments as a standard procedure for the benefit of our mental health. I remember you have pcos, is age and/or egg quality an issue too? I wish that i could just 'fix' things for you. 3+ years is a long long time. I think you are very strong (even if you dont feel like you are) and you must also have a lovely partner to have journeyed with you down this difficult road. I kinda believe we will all get there eventually because ive googled and read a lot of stuff over the years and i remember reading millions of crazy difficult journeys but hardly anyone who didnt get a baby in the end someway, somehow. Doesnt make a bfn at the moment any easier though when you just want a baby now! I hope that warren will be able to help you with your next step forward xox

11. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    @mrsparso 7-9am opens at both Watkins and Little Edward. I found on a Sat, it was easier to park at Little Edward and their lab is there too which makes it faster for test. I went at approx 8am and got a call that morning at approx 10-11am. You can give the scientist directions to call you direct unless you prefer to wait to call Wazza's office on Mon. I couldn't wait so had them call my mobile ASAP with results - seemed like the longest morning ever and made sure I kept myself busy at the local markets.
    Thanks @sumteng. That's really helpful. I haven't been to the Little Edward street pathology before only the one at Wazza's offices. But i like the sound of getting the results sooner rather than later. Is it on the street or in the hospital where St. Andrews is? Sorry I'm not very familiar with the area. I just know how to get to Wazza's and back again 😯

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside you are right that it's certainly so much harder when you've been at it for so long. I'm so glad that you've managed to get in with Wazza tomorrow. I hope you can come out with a plan and feel positive about how you're going to proceed. I really applaud your determination to get straight back into it. I think you are very strong and brave xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Thanks @sumteng. That's really helpful. I haven't been to the Little Edward street pathology before only the one at Wazza's offices. But i like the sound of getting the results sooner rather than later. Is it on the street or in the hospital where St. Andrews is? Sorry I'm not very familiar with the area. I just know how to get to Wazza's and back again 😯
    QFG - 2/F 55 Little Edward St, Ph 3015 3000

If you're there early, there's free street parking. It's a big building with multiple lift entries. If you're facing the building, use the ones towards the left of the building. There's signs inside too but it is a bit of a maze. Just keep heading left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    QFG - 2/F 55 Little Edward St, Ph 3015 3000

If you're there early, there's free street parking. It's a big building with multiple lift entries. If you're facing the building, use the ones towards the left of the building. There's signs inside too but it is a bit of a maze. Just keep heading left!
    Thanks so much. I think I've been to the women's ultrasound sound place next door to that building. Do i need to make an appointment or can i just show up?