Closed Thread
Page 94 of 104 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Lol @Rosie888 I just couldn't understand how you were using crinone without an applicator haha!!! Impossible I would presume. Yes its a form of self protection only letting some people know what's going on. I only did 750 units so drew all the mixture up but only injected half, yes ir should be gone by Wednesday hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside so sorry for the confusion, so it was the pessaries applicator that I think irritated me. So I'm fine to try pessaries with out applicator hey? I ended up buying first response and a digital test to do. Thanks love x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside fingers crossed for BFP tomorrow!! Cramping sounds good!! Hope you get some sleep tonight!!
    You are correct about the budget clinic and the one size fits all. I've dropped the prednisone this cycle for the NK cells because he wants me off it. I'm listening to him this one time and then I'm doing my own thing. I hate how I'm put in a position like this as I'm already thinking it won't work.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Heyside fingers crossed for BFP tomorrow!! Cramping sounds good!! Hope you get some sleep tonight!!
    You are correct about the budget clinic and the one size fits all. I've dropped the prednisone this cycle for the NK cells because he wants me off it. I'm listening to him this one time and then I'm doing my own thing. I hate how I'm put in a position like this as I'm already thinking it won't work.
    Oh thats really frustrating hun you thought he was going to work alongside you on that didn't you and maybe if use Warrens contacts if needed. Good on you for doing your own thing if needed. Stay positive though hun and big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Oh hun thats so frustrating you thought he was going to support you on that didn't you and maybe if needed even work with Warren's contacts. Good on you for going your own way if needed down the line hopefully you dont need to. Stay positive and big hugs x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Yeah he wanted NK levels and I didn't have them/know them and then he hates prednisone as much as I do..so I agreed to drop it. Still on clexane aspirin feldine though.
    Last edited by Tinachris; 27-06-2016 at 20:46.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside will be thinking of you tomorrow honey x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thinking of you today honey. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (28-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Bfn for me ladies, I expected it but it was so frustrating that the progesterone cramps only started last night.
    Oh @Heyside I'm so sorry to hear that. I know you were expecting it but it must still be so disappointing, especially with those last minute cramps. I really thought you were going to get a nice surprise. You obviously know your body quite well. I'm sending big hugs your way xxxx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (28-06-2016)