Closed Thread
Page 9 of 104 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    You always give me hope @Chyna, when I feel totally defeated about everything xo
    Awh honey, I'm so happy to be here for you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - Thanks hun , yes its good getting started again its been a long wait. Glad to hear you have taken some time out for yourself its sometimes the best thing to do going through all this. Great that you are starting to make some plans going forward too sounds like a good plan taking Wazzas supplements for while and enrolling in the cheaper clinic to see what can be done along side Charlotte's help with scripts etc. I have one of those colouring books maybe i should start using it more when I am in cycle it might help me chill out.
    @Chyna - All good thanks hun cant complain only suffering with slight cramping. Great to hear both yours and your friends success with your low amh, I have a friend who is struggling with starting fertility treatment with a low amh and i don't feel I am much reassure to her with my high amh due to pcos (I have different issues).

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-05-2016),Tinachris  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    @wishing25 I tried to PM you but it says you've exceeded your storage! Popular girl. Hope all is OK.
    Oh no ! I only just realised this has happened - and wasn't subscribed to the new Wazza thread... Haha must be baby brain, couldn't understand why no one was on here haha!!

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wishing25 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (12-05-2016),Heyside  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris hope you don't mind me jumping on board I like reading your thread from a distance as Wazza is such a guru ... I've heard you mention a Charlotte... I've got elevated NK cels and am getting intralipids this round with Dr Matthias in Sydney but live northern NSW so wondering if there's someone closer who is happy to work on immune stuff?? Thank you

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ange1111 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    @Tinachris hope you don't mind me jumping on board I like reading your thread from a distance as Wazza is such a guru ... I've heard you mention a Charlotte... I've got elevated NK cels and am getting intralipids this round with Dr Matthias in Sydney but live northern NSW so wondering if there's someone closer who is happy to work on immune stuff?? Thank you
    Yes ange

Charlotte or Warren

Im.seeing Dr m

But Purley cause i was on the wait list to see Warren

But they would be a great Avenue you to go! And close for you with living location

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi @ange1111 yes both Charlotte and Warren treat NK cells I am being treated for them this time as apparently mine are slightly elevated too. You might not have to wait as long to get in with Charlotte and shes lovely, sounds like a good plan due to your location.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (12-05-2016),Chyna  (12-05-2016),Tinachris  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks! Does she work with Wazza or seperate office? What's her surname please? Thank you

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ange1111 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Hi, join in ange1111 nice to meet you 😊No she's not closer she's in the same office as Warren in springhill. She's his protege and she's absolutely going to work on your immune stuff if you see her. I have seen Warren as well coincidently for a scan so you might cross paths with him even though you're with her. Book with her the wait is shorter and she follows his protocols and uses his advice when she is unsure of something. You're in good hands with her, I trust her implicitly.
    I was wanting to see Warren but didn't want to wait 10 mths to see him (this was at end of 2015 not sure of wait time for him now) so saw her, give the office a call, you won't regret it. Let me know how you go.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (12-05-2016),Heyside  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mooring