Closed Thread
Page 89 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ok ladies I have been awol today as we took DD to Disney on Ice, it was so lovely to just get out forget about all this ttc for just one day. DH and I spoke a lot about where to go from here on the trip down though thats why I asked my question earlier.
    @Rosie8888 - I am glad you have a plan in place for Wednesday I really hope it works well for you. No my medicare isn't in yet but I haven't even had my usual phone call to confirm my details yet so it will be a while yet I think. Its definately been cold today so you must be really feeling it bbbrrrrr!!!
    @Kymkhyme - Welcome hun, sorry to hear you havent responded as you expected from your cycle. @Chyna is a great example that iui can work though hun for someone in your situation, her story has also encouraged a close friend of mine to try iui so definately don't give up hope. Hope your trigger went well tonight and all goes well Tuesday. If you are not ready to think about what ifs yet and next possibilities then concentrate on this cycle and it the best shot. You are still young though so hopefully this was just a one off x
    @mummymaybe - Congrats on getting to transfer hun do happy for you hope the change with the pregnyl injections makes the difference for you. Good luck and positive vibes x
    @mrsparso - Sounds like you had a full on day yesterday with the ball, things are never as relaxed anymore going out are they, remember when it was all about organising yourself and chilling out with a glass of bubbles haha! Hoping feeling more like yourself is a good thing but your bubba is just more settled x
    @gorgeousgeorge - Lovely advice you gave to @Kymkhyme, it must have been a difficult position for you to be in but its so nice to read you being so together with your decision now and knowing it's the best journey for you. Thankyou so much for your lovely message hun you nearly made me cry, thankyou for your nice words its nice to hear that I have supported people on here, I think we are all so good at that. I definitely think its part of the grieving process for me to make a plan and prepare for next step so yes thanks for that hun. I love your idea of a little mothers group down the line too with all our beautiful bubs it will happen x

AFM - Emotionally I have made the decision that waiting 6 months is not a possibility for me and I need to keep going even if it does mean a possible due date might not work practically for me. So when we get official result on Wednesday we need to decide where to from here. Initially we did decide to do an FET with our frozen embie but now we might decide on another fresh and putting back the frozen tested embie and test any 5 day blasts again. @Gagingi I tried to research if back to back cycles produced better results and couldn't find much where did you get this info from? If that is the case it definitely would make sense to try another stimulated cycle again, really didn't think I would ever be thinking about a fifth fresh cycle that's scary!! I Think I might write a list of questions for wed to discuss with the nurses and they can decide if I need to see Warren personally to discuss things. Thanks for everyones input x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm glad you had a lovely day out kept your mind busy for a while :-) we would only have half the money for another cycle but I'm sure we could ask some
    Family to borrow until rebates come back or I access my super. I'm hoping for a positive for you honey xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ Heyside sorry to hear how you're feeling. I am in similar circumstances re the waiting, and the though of my life being on hold for several more months was devastating. Fingers crossed I have found a solution, I hope that you can too...
    @Kimkhyme sorry to hear your first ivf is not going as you hoped. Unfortunately it can go that way. I'm sure your FS will have some ideas for next time if you need it.
    @gorgeousgeorge My journey is a little similar to yours. I am 38 at the end of the year and have endo. After 3 rounds of IVF my FS thinks I should look at donor eggs. I always had no problem moving to donor eggs if I needed to, but I am a bit shocked as I keep thinking I am too young. I also joined this thread thinking of a 2nd opinion with waz (the waiting list is forever!). I am glad you have found your way and wish you great luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 I put my Medicare claim in using their phone app and usually get the refund within 1-2 weeks. IVF claims take longer than normal Medicare claims and longer still if you post or take it into their office.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I do health research as part of my job, so I accessed articles using academic databases. It was last year and I haven't kept the links. I was pretty thorough at the time and then personal experience confirmed we get better eggs/embies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks so much for reply and words of positivity. All the ladies on here are so supportive. Imy feeling a bit more confident about the iui on Tuesday. I'm going to just try to concentrate on this cycle instead of getting worked up over different scenarios that haven't happened yet. Although it's hard not to worry about it all. @skeeter don't be put off by the wait time to see Warren, my original appointment made in March was for February next year, they then bumped me up to august 30th due to my low amh. I then rang every few weeks to see if there were any earlier appointments. I was moved up to august 4th then July 14th and then 2 Fridays ago I rang and ended up getting last Mondays appointment at 5:30am!!! Perseverance is the key on top of some friendly harassment lol. Getting an appointment with Warren became my light at the end of the tunnel. Now my new objective is getting that positive pregnancy test
    Last edited by Kymkhyme; 26-06-2016 at 21:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry about the multiple message, my phone wasn't showing it as being posted so I kept retrying

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kymkhyme For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I just did crinone and I use the applicators and when I pulled it out there was some blood. Hoping this is common ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies, I just did crinone and I use the applicators and when I pulled it out there was some blood. Hoping this is common ?
    @Rosie8888 it may be cervical irritation, you may have scratched yourself, or could be related to implantation. I had some form of spotting on most cycles, if not all. I'd have thought it's unlikely to be AF due to all the drugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi makes me feel better that I'm not only one. I have stayed off google hence why I ask so many questions on here. Thank you xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-06-2016)