Closed Thread
Page 88 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I got the anesthetist bill within the same week via email. I am ok thanks hun starting my next planning ahead stage. People will say I am moving too fast but its my way of moving forward.
    Absolutely good to have a plan @Heyside. I think having a sense of direction always helps. Hope you're staying warm. It's freezing today!!! I couldn't resist having an extra cup of tea to warm me up!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso cramps have gone for me also and feel normal also just bloated and anxious. It must of felt good getting all glamoured up and a distraction. I was craving baileys last night. It so cold i live in the boarder of Ipswich and brrrrrr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Kymkhyme i have had a sort of similar experience. My last 3 rounds of ivf i only had 4 eggs and only one or two fertilised. Im 36 and have endometriosis. So my dr said i should use donor eggs too. I knew he was gonna say it but it was still a shock because i felt like i was so young. There are some good threads on bubhub about donor egg ivf. They might be helpful to you just to read. I was reading them way before i actually decided to use donor eggs. It was interesting to see other people's journeys. I was originally on this thread because i was going to see wazza/charlotte as my plan b, hoping for a miracle but im pretty sure they would have said the same thing. So i skipped plan b and went straight to plan c donor eggs. I talk about it in a matter of fact way now but it was a difficult process to get to this point. Everyone on here has been so supportive, so welcome to our thread and come journey with us on this crazy ride. Whatever you decide to do, there will be ladies here to talk with and share stuff. Take care xox
    @Heyside Hello lovely lady, im sorry youve been sad in your 2 week wait. Somewhere previously you mentioned 'bringing the thread down' but i dont think you do that at all. You have been so kind to me. You always know where everyone is at and you are really supportive of eveybody. I think of you like you are my bubhub mum. Sometimes we all post stuff thats a downer because its a hard road wirh lots of disappointment. Im more than happy to read and talk about anything you want to share on here. And i dont think making your next plan is moving ahead too soon. When you said that, i thought, "what would heyside say to someone if they posted that?". I think you'd say, 'make whatever plans you feel you need to in whatever time frame you want'. I always made a new plan in my 2 week wait so i knew i was still moving forward. xox
    And i cant remember who mentioned meeting up one day when we've finally got all our little bubs. I would so love to do that. Could do with a holiday in qld too! We should do it and invite the media and make them pay us all thousands of dollars for our exclusive stories to offset our ivf costs.
    @Rosie8888 and @mrsparso still thinking of you in your 2week wait, i dont have any advice to make it easier so remain calm or go crazy, whatever floats your boat, xox
    Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 26-06-2016 at 12:19.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Kymkhyme  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quick question ladies will be back for personals later, when you are all planning your next cycles do you see warren for a wtf appointment or do you plan your next step through the nurses???

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really want to use my own eggs I'm hoping to give it another try if this iui doesn't work. Was hoping to hear about some miracle drugs that would work. Probably a bit naive in thinking, I don't have any endo or other issues relating to fertility other than having a low amh of 1.9. It's all a bit surreal right now. I didn't expect to have such a crappy diagnosis at only 33. Hopefully this iui is successful but if not I'm hoping that doing a second cycle might yield more than 1 egg.... not sure if anyone else has had an experience like that?? I really don't know anything about the donor egg process and was too busy crying to take in all the info Wazza was trying to give me about donor eggs. What do you all think about other medication not just gonal f??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymkhyme View Post
    I really want to use my own eggs ������ I'm hoping to give it another try if this iui doesn't work. Was hoping to hear about some miracle drugs that would work. Probably a bit naive in thinking, I don't have any endo or other issues relating to fertility other than having a low amh of 1.9. It's all a bit surreal right now. I didn't expect to have such a crappy diagnosis at only 33. Hopefully this iui is successful but if not I'm hoping that doing a second cycle might yield more than 1 egg.... not sure if anyone else has had an experience like that?? I really don't know anything about the donor egg process and was too busy crying to take in all the info Wazza was trying to give me about donor eggs. What do you all think about other medication not just gonal f??
    Hi, i have heard ladies taking dhea to improve egg quality but im not sure about other meds. The wazza ladies know all about the extra meds you can try. Im not sure if there is anything to make you produce more eggs if you have low amh i think that means your ovaries wont be very responsive. You can keep trying with your own eggs for as long as you want, it just depends on whether you can afford it, i guess and how long you are willing to keep trying with low odds of success. You're young so youve got time to keep trying with your own eggs although most drs will say after 4 poor stim cycles, thats enough to realise ivf is not going to be effective. I was shocked to rwalise that ivf doesnt help some of us. I thought it was the solution for anyone who had fertility problems, but unfortunately it isnt effective for everyone. It is devastating to realise this is happening to you in your early 30's so i can understand that. Im sorry i cant be mord helpful. My amh is 10 but i still couldnt get enough eggs to make ivf worthwhile and all the eggs i did get wouldnt fertilise or progress anyway so after 16 thousand dollars and 2 years of ivf, i had no money left to keep doing the same thing over and over again and ivf is a hard thing to do, it was taking over my life. But if you have the $, time and strength to keep trying, then there's nothing to stop you from trying with your own eggs. Many ladies here have tried more than 10 ivf cycles. I hope the other ladies can be more helpful than me with advice.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Kymkhyme  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quick question ladies will be back for personals later, when you are all planning your next cycles do you see warren for a wtf appointment or do you plan your next step through the nurses???
    I've done both @Heyside I asked him yesterday and he said he wants to talk even just quickly over the phone before we start.

If it's all the same I don't but I think he's got something up his sleeve.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymkhyme View Post
    I really want to use my own eggs 😢 I'm hoping to give it another try if this iui doesn't work. Was hoping to hear about some miracle drugs that would work. Probably a bit naive in thinking, I don't have any endo or other issues relating to fertility other than having a low amh of 1.9. It's all a bit surreal right now. I didn't expect to have such a crappy diagnosis at only 33. Hopefully this iui is successful but if not I'm hoping that doing a second cycle might yield more than 1 egg.... not sure if anyone else has had an experience like that?? I really don't know anything about the donor egg process and was too busy crying to take in all the info Wazza was trying to give me about donor eggs. What do you all think about other medication not just gonal f??
    Hi honey, I've got an ahm of just over 1 and we had luck with iui. Was stoked and ready to do anything to get our little Vegemite. Am currently 18wks pregnant with out first at 40yrs of age. I've got everything crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna How many eggs did u end up with?? Was it first try? This makes me feel hopeful, thanks for sharing. Looking to stay positive x

Also has anyone here used donor eggs from friends or family?
    Last edited by Kymkhyme; 26-06-2016 at 17:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I've usually just booked in for another cycle as you see Warren early on for a scan anyway. I've also done back-to-back cycles, so not really time to book extra appointments. One time when I went for BT I was upset and QFG sent me into Warren for an impromptu appointment. I guess it would also depend if you are wanting/expecting protocol to change? Are you doing a FET or stim cycle?