Closed Thread
Page 86 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I actually have not even though the last few days about a home test I forgot they existed that might actually work to help me through wed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Only if hcg is left in your system from booster which Warren says should be out within 7 days, maybe leave until day of bt to make sure. Our bt is equivalent to 19 days past ovulation so in theory the second line should be pretty strong by that point anything left from booster wouldn't be strong at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I was to do one I would do it the wed morning so would be a week from my last one, even though it was 1500 that wouldn't matter would it? What brand do you recommend?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No that would probably be good timing it would have definitely left your system by then. I wouldn't trust any other brand apart from 'first response'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I think I'm going to do it on the Wednesday before work. I was always worried about it being wrong. But I guess cause I'm doing it the day of the bt it would be accurate. I had completely forgot they existed I was so worried about working Wednesday and being anxious all day etc. Thanks again for the advice ;-) has your Medicare come back yet? Medicare rang me on wed to confirm stuff yet still no money? I want it to hurry up so I can officially change my last name as my marriage cert came. I havnt wanted to change until my cycle over so I didn't stuff up Medicare

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Whatever helps you Hun don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Warren might have ideas too? I'm not feeling hopeful either. I've my bloating down to ibs from stress and after eating. Other wise I don't feel anything and don't feel hormones or anything?
    Honey how are you feeling? That 2ww is so hard you analyse everything and it dose your head in. I remember feeling notjing but anxiety in mine but kept telling myself I'd done everything rihht to help this happen. Good luck honey you can do this. Try to stay positive as hard as it is. I kept talking to my belly saying come on little one. (Looked like a crazy lady but it helped reassure me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside hows your weekend going hun? Hope your doing ok? Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default 33year old, gonal f 600, only 1 egg

Hi everyone I'm new here, I've been put on gonal f 600 (300 in the morning/300 night) and had my ultrasound done yesterday morning. Warren could only find 1 egg has anyone else had such a low amount of eggs on what Warren said is the highest dose of gonal f he could give me? I'm booked in for an iui on Tuesday but if this doesn't work he wants me to consider using donor eggs. I'm devastated. I'm now taking cetrotide yesterday and today, doing my trigger shot tonight and hoping for the best for Tuesday. I spent yesterday in tears at the thought that I'm not producing enough eggs to do ivf if the iui doesn't work. Anyone had any experiences similar? Feeling quiet upset about it all.
    Last edited by Kymkhyme; 26-06-2016 at 09:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna thank you, I thought I was going really good but the last few days are getting so hard. My bloating is the worst I've ever had thank gosh for being winter as i actually look pregnant it's so cruel. I keep trying to be positive but then my head goes no don't get your hopes up cause it may not of worked. I only have 3 more sleeps now till blood test. How are you ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymkhyme View Post
    Hi everyone I'm new here, I'very been put on gonal f 600 (300 in the morning/300 night) and had my ultrasound done yesterday morning. Warren could only find 1 egg has anyone else had such a low amount of eggs on what Warren said is the highest dose of gonal f he could give me? I'm booked in for an iui on Tuesday but if this doesn't work he wants me to consider using donor eggs. I'm devastated. I'm now taking cetrotide yesterday and today, doing my trigger shot tonight and hoping for the best for Tuesday. I spent yesterday in tears at the thought that I'm not producing enough eggs to do ivf if the iui doesn't work. Anyone had any experiences similar? Feeling quiet upset about it all.
    Oh I'm sorry @Kymkhyme it's so hard when you don't get the results you want. I really hope you are successful.

Girls I hope the next few days go quickly and bring positive results. The TWW sucks.

We saw warren yesterday and will be transferring our last frostie on Thursday. Warren wants to do intrauterine pregnyl to up our chances. If this doesn't work well be doing a fresh cycle.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Kymkhyme  (26-06-2016)