Closed Thread
Page 84 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Hi @mrsparso

I'm doing well, other than being bloated and thoroughly sick of crinone and pessaries

Seriously I feel like I've had a blowtorch applied to that area!!! LOL

How are you going???
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I can definitely relate to the bloating and blowtorch feeling...it's not entirely pleasant is it? Did you read the previous post and advice by @Gagingi about having a "clear out"? You might find it useful too. Hope you have a nice weekend. Stay warm. The weather outside is crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Hi @mrsparso

I'm doing well, other than being bloated and thoroughly sick of crinone and pessaries

Seriously I feel like I've had a blowtorch applied to that area!!! LOL

How are you going???
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I can definitely relate to the bloating and blowtorch feeling...it's not entirely pleasant is it? Did you read the previous post and advice by @Gagingi about having a "clear out"? You might find it useful too. Hope you have a nice weekend. Stay warm. The weather outside is crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I feel nothing hun no cramps no fullness feeling nothing!! In past cycles I have got a bfp at bt time and looked back and said oh yes I suppose I did have cramping after transfer or I suddenly realise I have a fullness in my stomach that I was unaware of but this time nothing at all. Sorry bringing this thread down. Need to decide if I risk an FET with my normal embie in which it may not thaw (same situation as last time) or do another fresh and then transfer normal embie. Also need to decide if I can wait the 6 months or not.
    @Heyside hang in there, only a few more days till BT. The more you think about it and searching for every little signs, the more you're stressing yourself out. Every pregnancy is different, let alone symptoms from woman to woman. If Wazza altered any of your meds this cycle, it would have also have affected which symptoms are showing (or less prevalent). I was freaking out during the 2ww as I always got sore boobs with previous BFP (despite unsuccessful in the end). This time, I was pain free. My hormones were also through the roof and severly toying with my head - bawling and over-reacting to everything (again, thx for the Wazza cocktail mix of meds!) so try relax and not think too much more about it. I remembered you asking me if I was going to POAS during my 2ww and telling you it was too much self-pressure and I also google banned myself cos I was up at 3am every night and driving myself insane. Find what works for you but know we're all here thinking about you and you're still PUPO!!! Yes, easier said than done, but of all the sanity and support you help with everyone on this forum, I think it's time to take some of your own lovely advice!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-06-2016),Gagingi  (25-06-2016),Heyside  (24-06-2016),Rosie8888  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    All I want to say is a huge big thankyou to all you ladies in this thread today. I have not quoted any posts tonight but every message of support has been greatly appreciated and I know you truly understand how I am feeling at this crazy time. Thankyou all for taking time out to think of me 😙.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-06-2016),Gagingi  (25-06-2016),Rosie8888  (25-06-2016),sumteng  (24-06-2016),Zowiebluebell  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping you have a better day today @heysdie xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Not doing so good here I am afraid, I had a big break down last night, facing a bfn ahead of me I think which I could face in general if I could get going again asap. We have things ahead that may stop us ttc again for at least 6 months and I broke down saying to DH I really cant put it all on hold for so long and do nothing. My whole life has been hold these last few years.
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.
    Oh honey, I'm so sorry to hear. What makes you think that? ( sorry I'm a few days behind with thread). I've got everything crossed for you honey. Hang in there and its never known until you get that bt. You've been strong for so long and are allowed to have melt downs. If you ever need anything I'm always around or awake. Big hugs honey xoxo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso is the ball on Tonight? If so have fun x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (25-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside have you received warrens bill yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No @Rosie888 unfortunately they usually take a little while to come through and its usually after bt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside ok that makes sense then. What about anesthetist one? How you feeling today honey ?