Closed Thread
Page 83 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh we're all so messed up. @Heyside down with no symptom worry and @Rosie888 and myself down with feeling what could be anything really?!! I wish we could just see into a crystal ball and know what the result will be so we don't have to torture ourselves anymore. @Heyside I'm glad you have a friend to lean on. We just need to cry it out with our friends sometimes. I personally could do with drinking a bottle of bubbles....
    Never worry about bringing down the group @Heyside. We have to be able to vent here ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso with Wazza's support drugs I'd be stunned if it's AF, particularly if you are taking Pregnyl boosters? I'd say the pink Crinone is cervical irritation from the Crinone itself. I get the every time with Crinone. With FS#1, AF would show up day before BT, but with Wazza AF shows up a 5-7 after BT. Crinone, constipation, and recovery from EPU always gave me cramps.

TMI, but to clean out Crinone I'd squat in the shower and use a wet clean finger with a short nail to sort of hook the build up and ease it out. It's not pleasant or comfortable, but neither is the irritation. I'd do that just before bed and then use a pessary. I've found the oil in the pessary will soothe the area as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I found I had less symptoms with my BFP than with BFNs and they say every pregnancy is different, so I'm still hoping you get your BFP. Great that you have a normal frostie - I know you want more, but even getting one is promising and shows you can make a healthy bub. To keep myself going during my last TWW I did a FRER 3.5 days after the last booster. Whilst I knew it might be a false positive, if it was negative I'd know I was out, so I found that kept me going as I was getting no symptoms (FET, not stim cycle, so no EPU recovery symptoms etc) and was going totally cray cray. From my reading 1500 Pregnyl should be well and truly gone before 7 days. With some earlier BFNs I'd tested night before BT with FRER (so 6 days) and got totally white BFN.

Good luck with your decision making with when to try again (IF you need to). If you did do that, then you'd probably have an Aug/Sept bub and from what I've heard that is a much more pleasant time of year to be heavily pregnant... (Trying to find a silver lining IF you need it). xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Gagingi. Yes i am on the pregnyl boosters. I didn't know that about Wazza's meds so that's good to know. I guess it's so easy to assume it's AF when you've got used to being disappointed. I am suffering with an irritable bowel- fluctuating from being constipated to having multiple movements 😕 Feeling ovarian pain too so possibly still effects of EPU. It's hard to know what's what and i guess that's what drives us crazy hey?Thanks so much for your words of support. It really does a help. A bigger thank you for being willing to describe the clean out process to me! I'll give it a go tonight before bed. It would be so lovely if we could all meet up with our ivf babies one day and laugh at all the crazy things we said and did 😊

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (24-06-2016),Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thinking of you hun.
    That's good you had a friend there for support. Hope you feel better soon xx that's what we are hear for darl to help one another and get stuff off our chest and learn new things,
    I have learnt everything from you and I'm so thankful of you xxx
    @mrsparso crystal ball would be amazing ! Had a few more twinges and slight cramps today again. It happens randomly. Im getting so bloated is this normal still? Or my IBS is really bad atm. I too didn't know about clean out but will give it ago. Xxx happy Friday ladies xxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    @Heyside and @Zowiebluebell how are you both traveling along?
    Hi @mrsparso

I'm doing well, other than being bloated and thoroughly sick of crinone and pessaries

Seriously I feel like I've had a blowtorch applied to that area!!! LOL

How are you going???

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Not doing so good here I am afraid, I had a big break down last night, facing a bfn ahead of me I think which I could face in general if I could get going again asap. We have things ahead that may stop us ttc again for at least 6 months and I broke down saying to DH I really cant put it all on hold for so long and do nothing. My whole life has been hold these last few years.
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.
    Thinking good thoughts for you @Heyside. XXXX

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Hi @mrsparso

I'm doing well, other than being bloated and thoroughly sick of crinone and pessaries

How are you going???
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I can definitely relate to the bloating and blowtorch feeling...it's not entirely pleasant is it? Did you read the previous post and advice by @Gagingi about having a "clear out"? You might find it useful too. Hope you have a nice weekend. Stay warm. The weather outside is crazy!!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (26-06-2016),Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsparso

How are you going???
    Glad to hear you are doing well. I can definitely relate to the bloating and blowtorch feeling...it's not entirely pleasant is it? Did you read the previous post and advice by @Gagingi about having a "clear out"? You might find it useful too. Hope you have a nice weekend. Stay warm. The weather outside is crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @mrsparso

How are you going???