Closed Thread
Page 82 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - maybe ring and ask the nurses I have opted to use the pessaries this cycle rather than the crinone unless I am not going to be home for my own preference but the nurses did say some ladies can be sensitive to the crinone and get a reaction.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mrsparso - maybe ring and ask the nurses I have opted to use the pessaries this cycle rather than the crinone unless I am not going to be home for my own preference but the nurses did say some ladies can be sensitive to the crinone and get a reaction.
    Thanks @Heyside. I rang and spoke to Kendal and she wasn't sure but thought it could possibly be a bit of a reaction. She told me to call back tomorrow and let me know how it's going and she was going to check with Wazza. I guess just add it to the list of things to put up with! I know what you mean about keeping busy being better. Sometimes i feel like time is literally moving in slow motion. The crazies have definitely set in for me. Trying to distract with a manicure and pedicure this morning ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso could it be thrush ? My friend got thrush from it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Ok warning that this is likely TMI but has anyone experienced burning sensation in the vaginal area from the crinone and/or pesseries? Feeling very uncomfortable this morning!
    the other thing could be UTI? that tends to have a burning sensation - perhaps go grab a bottle of cranberry juice to down whilst you wait for Kendal to get back to you? at least it's healthy and shouldn't affect your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso could it be thrush ? My friend got thrush from it?
    Thanks @Rosie888. Yeah Kendal said that was a possibility. She rang back after speaking to Warren and he thinks most likely I've had a minor reaction or the applicator itself has perhaps caused some irritation. It seems to have settled for the time being so hopefully it stays that way! How are you today?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    the other thing could be UTI? that tends to have a burning sensation - perhaps go grab a bottle of cranberry juice to down whilst you wait for Kendal to get back to you? at least it's healthy and shouldn't affect your cycle
    Thanks @sumteng. I'm pretty sure it's not a UTI as i get them fairly often so am pretty familiar with how that feels but prob not a bad idea to down some cranberry juice to be sure. At least it's pleasant to drink!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

@mrsparso I am glad to hear that it's ok at the moment for you I hope it stays that way :-) I am good this Arvo was in a Crap mood this morning but my manager helped snap me out :-) how are you? I did wake through the night with stabbing and cramping below my stomach no idea what it was. I think the pessaries must cause cramps too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso I've had burning from Crinone. For me it is essential I clean it out every 2-3 days or it gets really uncomfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso I am glad to hear that it's ok at the moment for you I hope it stays that way :-) I am good this Arvo was in a Crap mood this morning but my manager helped snap me out :-) how are you? I did wake through the night with stabbing and cramping below my stomach no idea what it was. I think the pessaries must cause cramps too
    Hey @Rosie888. I'm glad you've got someone at work that can help you to feel better. That always makes a difference. I've been feeling cramps on and off too and am just so paranoid that I'm going to get my period. I feel super moody today. Just want to hibernate in bed but unfortunately I've got lots of things to do today so can't. I feel like I'm going up and down like a bloody yoyo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @mrsparso I've had burning from Crinone. For me it is essential I clean it out every 2-3 days or it gets really uncomfortable.
    Thanks @Gagingi. This is probably a really silly question but how do you clean it out?😦