Closed Thread
Page 82 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside and @Zowiebluebell how are you both traveling along?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not doing so good here I am afraid, I had a big break down last night, facing a bfn ahead of me I think which I could face in general if I could get going again asap. We have things ahead that may stop us ttc again for at least 6 months and I broke down saying to DH I really cant put it all on hold for so long and do nothing. My whole life has been hold these last few years.
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso it defiantly helps to have a supportive person around me most of the day. It's starting to do my head in all the twinges and cramps haha. I just did a power spew from indigestion and reflux. I feel you about the yoyo that's for sure. @ Heyside hugs to you honey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie888 and @mrsparso those cramps are sounding very positive I have cramp envy haha! Hope your doing ok @Zowiebluebell xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I have a feeling it's from the crinone and progesterone the cramps though. Is that possible ? How come your counting your self out Hun?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It may be a possibility the cramps are from the progesterone hun but could also be a good sign. I feel nothing hun no cramps no fullness feeling nothing!! In past cycles I have got a bfp at bt time and looked back and said oh yes I suppose I did have cramping after transfer or I suddenly realise I have a fullness in my stomach that I was unaware of but this time nothing at all. Sorry bringing this thread down. Need to decide if I risk an FET with my normal embie in which it may not thaw (same situation as last time) or do another fresh and then transfer normal embie. Also need to decide if I can wait the 6 months or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside my sister inlaw has had different signs and symptoms during her pregnancy, or is this different in ivf? I don't know what to say about anything as I'm a rookie at this all. Xxxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am not sure @Rosie888 sorry I tend to always hit rock bottom at this point the tww is too long especially with the extra wait from boosters. I have been here just too many times I have just practically sobbed on a friends shoulders this afternoon too 😢.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Not doing so good here I am afraid, I had a big break down last night, facing a bfn ahead of me I think which I could face in general if I could get going again asap. We have things ahead that may stop us ttc again for at least 6 months and I broke down saying to DH I really cant put it all on hold for so long and do nothing. My whole life has been hold these last few years.
    Just got my results back from the pgd testing also, out of the three we tested only one has come back normal. Which I am taking back as a positive as at least we will not be wasting our time transfering two abnormal embryos that have no way of making a baby, trying to find small positives in anything I can.
    Awww @Heyside I'm really sorry that you feel you might get a negative result. I totally understand why you would have a break down moment and I'm sure your DH understood too. We put so much pressure and expectations on ourselves and our bodies each cycle. When we want the result so bad it's so heartbreaking when you feel it's not going to happen in the foreseeable future. But lovely remember also that it's so hard to read our bodies at this time with all the meds messing us about. I'll hang onto the hope that you still might get a positive and get a lovely surprise. I'm really pleased for you that one of your little embies cleared the test. That is definitely something to be positive about.
    I've had a very down day myself. Popped into the city to grab a few things and when i met up with DH i just started crying for no reason in the middle of the mall. I'm feeling a lot of period type cramps and am very worried AF is going to show her nasty face. I've had some pink crinone come out too which i know is not necessarily bad but still makes me worry. Especially when i still have a week of waiting for the BT.
    This experience really is just so damn hard. But at least we have each other to vent to when needed xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (24-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh we're all so messed up. @Heyside down with no symptom worry and @Rosie888 and myself down with feeling what could be anything really?!! I wish we could just see into a crystal ball and know what the result will be so we don't have to torture ourselves anymore. @Heyside I'm glad you have a friend to lean on. We just need to cry it out with our friends sometimes. I personally could do with drinking a bottle of bubbles....
    Never worry about bringing down the group @Heyside. We have to be able to vent here ☺