Closed Thread
Page 80 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside I'm still bloated too I wish it was cause there was a baby not from side affects. I was scared to do Break the vile first time but Kate showed me as good way to do it and touch wood no dramas with it. Yeah I thought i would do it this morning that way it's defiantly out my system for wed next week for test right? Yeah I think cause we are out of cycle now they cost a lot.
    @Chyna fingers crossed he sells the one we need as $75 a week for pessaries will get so expensive.
    I agree with you @Rosie888 about the bloat. I said to my DH the other night i couldn't care if i felt like crap for 9 months as long as i was pregnant. It's so hard suffering the bloat etc and not knowing if we're going to be rewarded for it or not. Do you know what day your blood test will be yet? Do you think you will do a home pregnancy test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone ive been quiet lately, havent had anything useful to say but have been reading to update on how everyone is going. Have everything crossed for heyside, rosie8888 and mrsparso.
    @Tinachris where abouts are you at in your cycles? Wherever you are at, i hope things are going well for you too xox
    AFM Bought our tickets to athens this week, yay! Dowloaded a countdown app on my phone, 13 weeks, 4 days and 2hours till we get on the plane. So this crazy thing is underway. Wish i was a bazillionaire so i could just go now!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya @gorgeousgorge
    That is super exciting about your flights being booked!!
    I start stims tomorrow
    Menopur for stims this cycle, trying something new

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yay so proud of you well done Hun.
    @mrsparso I agree I wish I could be flaunting it rather then hiding it haha!! This time next week I will have the blood results so I'll go wed morning for bloods. No I don't think I will do a home test I've heard they can be wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside yay so proud of you well done Hun.
    @mrsparso I agree I wish I could be flaunting it rather then hiding it haha!! This time next week I will have the blood results so I'll go wed morning for bloods. No I don't think I will do a home test I've heard they can be wrong?
    Yeah you are right @Rosie888 they can definitely give a false result but sometimes i know a lot of people can't resist the temptation as it's so hard to wait so they do one anyways. I think i won't as I don't want to get my hopes up incase it said positive and then turned out to be negative. Plus home pregnancy tests and I have a volatile relationship after all the negative results they've given me over the years! I'm not their biggest fan! Ha ha! That's so exciting your blood test is on Wednesday. Almost there! !

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I am worried it could say positive but that be the hormones. But I kind of want to be prepared at the same time. I wonder what other ladies have done and thoughts on it ? I can understand why you have that relationship with them. I've never done one :-( when I get my positive I will do one so I can get the thrill haha! I know I'm half way through the wait now. Wish it was over haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You can hold put honey. I waited and so happy I did. I'm sending you both my good vibes on the 2ww xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Chyna. I will be working on the wed I get the bloods so I'm thinking of asking if I can leave early to make the call to get results. Cause I don't want to be at work ifs it's negative. Thank you for the good vibes xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (23-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun no I wasnt in the frame of mind for a shop in the end so had a lazy day instead watching more tv shows need to have more get up and go I think lol! Hope you got your DS a nice outfit for his pictures tomorrow. Laughing at pictures of you walking around with a napkin at your ball hope you manage to still enjoy it.
    @gorgeousgeorge - Fantastic news so so happy for you that you have flights booked and things are moving!
    @Tinachris - Hope all goes well with stims tomorrow and the change to menopur makes a difference.
    @Rosie8888 - That sounds like a plan hun to phone for your results after finishing work early. We will both know where we stand this time next week x

AFM - I have my gut feeling how this cycle is going to end up but will be doing a test next Tuesday morning to prepare myself. I always do it that way but have had a few shocks along the way with suprising results from bt's.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (23-06-2016),Tinachris  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on booking your flights @gorgeousgeorge. That's one step closer to your dream coming true xx

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (22-06-2016),Tinachris  (23-06-2016)