Closed Thread
Page 8 of 104 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 1038
  1. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Thanks
    2,694
    Thanked
    3,567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My hystroscopy biopsy and lipodal flush was done this morning, happy to be starting my meds tomorrow for the next cycle and get going again.

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (11-05-2016),Gagingi  (11-05-2016),Rhino  (11-05-2016),softshellcrab  (11-05-2016)

  3. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    859
    Thanks
    2,939
    Thanked
    2,958
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside that is exciting. Is this to transfer PGD normal embie/s, or are you doing stim cycle (or both)? I hope the biopsy and flush weren't too painful?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (11-05-2016)

  5. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    970
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked
    3,836
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside glad to see you're getting ready for your next cycle, my friend. Its nice to feel like you're doing something to head towards your goal. Will be following along and wishing you all the best :-)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Heyside  (11-05-2016)

  7. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,987
    Thanks
    2,694
    Thanked
    3,567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Heyside that is exciting. Is this to transfer PGD normal embie/s, or are you doing stim cycle (or both)? I hope the biopsy and flush weren't too painful?
    Thanks Gagingi, we will be doing a full stim cycle but hopefully putting the pgd embie back if it survives the thaw. Have to say I have only had slight cramping no pain as such so can't complain.

    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Heyside glad to see you're getting ready for your next cycle, my friend. Its nice to feel like you're doing something to head towards your goal. Will be following along and wishing you all the best :-)
    Thanks gorgeousgeorge its definitely good to be moving forwards.

  8. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked
    3,652
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi girls,
    Glad to read you're all good, I haven't read everything!! So I'm sorry if I've missed you.. @Heyside glad you're getting going again, must be a good feeling @gorgeousgeorge looks like you've made a few big decisions, looking forward to following your journey
    AFM jet been drinking wine, coffee and eating **** while contemplating our next move. Warren said either go to northlakes or Springwood cheap Ivfs or do donor eggs. I haven't actually had my WTF happened negative cycle appointment yet. That's coming next month. In the meantime I'm enrolling into the North lakes cheap IVF clinic ($1500 cycles OMG cheap!) and hopefully Charlotte will continue helping me out with my NK cells and scripts that they won't give me. After getting a blasty this cycle for the first time, I need to give the Wazza supplements a few more months on my eggs to see if the quality keeps improving or not. Then I can give up on my eggs and consider de options.
    As you can imagine, I've done a lot of thinking and have struggled to find a solution for right now that I'm able to live with.
    On a side note, colouring has been a sanity mind saver get into it if you aren't already. I sit and colour when I feel my brain about to implode with anxiety or overthinking and the colouring just stops me in my tracks. So embarrassing but I always bagged out adult colouring books - now I have 6 of them on the go!!

  9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (11-05-2016),Gagingi  (11-05-2016),Rhino  (11-05-2016)

  10. #76
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    My hystroscopy biopsy and lipodal flush was done this morning, happy to be starting my meds tomorrow for the next cycle and get going again.
    How'd you go this morning hun?
    Last edited by Chyna; 11-05-2016 at 18:36.

  11. #77
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Hi girls,
    Glad to read you're all good, I haven't read everything!! So I'm sorry if I've missed you.. @Heyside glad you're getting going again, must be a good feeling @gorgeousgeorge looks like you've made a few big decisions, looking forward to following your journey
    AFM jet been drinking wine, coffee and eating **** while contemplating our next move. Warren said either go to northlakes or Springwood cheap Ivfs or do donor eggs. I haven't actually had my WTF happened negative cycle appointment yet. That's coming next month. In the meantime I'm enrolling into the North lakes cheap IVF clinic ($1500 cycles OMG cheap!) and hopefully Charlotte will continue helping me out with my NK cells and scripts that they won't give me. After getting a blasty this cycle for the first time, I need to give the Wazza supplements a few more months on my eggs to see if the quality keeps improving or not. Then I can give up on my eggs and consider de options.
    As you can imagine, I've done a lot of thinking and have struggled to find a solution for right now that I'm able to live with.
    On a side note, colouring has been a sanity mind saver get into it if you aren't already. I sit and colour when I feel my brain about to implode with anxiety or overthinking and the colouring just stops me in my tracks. So embarrassing but I always bagged out adult colouring books - now I have 6 of them on the go!!
    He told us that also then we thought we'd give the iui a go and was successful. But a friend of mine went to the northlakes ivf and loved them. She's just had a baby boy.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (11-05-2016)

  13. #78
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked
    3,652
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh thanks @Chyna. How are things with you? How old was your friend and does she have low Amh too?

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (11-05-2016)

  15. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    1,545
    Thanked
    693
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Oh thanks @Chyna. How are things with you? How old was your friend and does she have low Amh too?
    Yes she had a low ahm of 2 and she's my age so 40. My ahm is just over 1 so it can happen for you honey. I'm feeling good thanks , have this week off so enjoying a relaxing few days.
    Last edited by Chyna; 11-05-2016 at 18:35.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (11-05-2016)

  17. #80
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,370
    Thanks
    1,608
    Thanked
    3,652
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    You always give me hope @Chyna, when I feel totally defeated about everything xo

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (11-05-2016)


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1240
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:16
  2. Replies: 992
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40
  3. partner appreciation thread
    By Luanajo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 09:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Medela Australia
Our goal is to give mothers and babies the best possible support for a great and long lasting breastfeeding experience. Medela have a full range of breastpumps and breastcare products, suited to every need and lifestyle.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!