Closed Thread
Page 79 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Argh... I've lost some messages. Mamakeys was it you that wanted some more melatonin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - The progesterone makes me exhausted through the day too, I had a real chilled out night last night and went early to bed after a shower and watching tv in bed, that seemed to work well for me. My problem usually is I wake every couple of hours. The comment from @Gagingi makes sense about melatonin in pregnancy best to be safe.
    @mrsparso - Glad the booster went better with no cut fingers, my last one is tonight. Hope your bloating is easing as you head towards weekend and your function, hope you feel comfortable in your dress x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm glad you had a chilled out night. How is your bloating going? I just can't get to sleep then I wake up all the time. It's prob just anxiety. I had my last booster this morning. I just got more scripts from wazza. So I'm assuming the pessaries are going to cost us $75 a week to take?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rossie is you get the pessaries from wazzas office they are $103 for 100 of them. I found them to be cheaper thank my local chemist.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside I'm glad you had a chilled out night. How is your bloating going? I just can't get to sleep then I wake up all the time. It's prob just anxiety. I had my last booster this morning. I just got more scripts from wazza. So I'm assuming the pessaries are going to cost us $75 a week to take?
    Bloating is feeling eased thanks hun although still visable. Sorry your suffering so much with the sleep hope it improves. I never thought about doing boosters in the morning have always done them at night, not sure why, mind you I need DH here to break the vile lol! Just rang the nurse I am doing another half booster this time as feeling ok. The pessaries should definitely not cost that much hun I think I paid $36 for 3x boxes of 15 so 45 pessaries and you only need 21 a week. Or was that because we were in cycle again and now cost goes up again??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Rossie is you get the pessaries from wazzas office they are $103 for 100 of them. I found them to be cheaper thank my local chemist.
    Does he sell the 200mg ones hun I have only ever bought the 400mg dose ones that he gets compounded somewhere?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure sorry. Not at home at the moment to see. I was on 3 a day but cant remember the mg.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I'm still bloated too I wish it was cause there was a baby not from side affects. I was scared to do Break the vile first time but Kate showed me as good way to do it and touch wood no dramas with it. Yeah I thought i would do it this morning that way it's defiantly out my system for wed next week for test right? Yeah I think cause we are out of cycle now they cost a lot.
    @Chyna fingers crossed he sells the one we need as $75 a week for pessaries will get so expensive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So proud of myself I followed your lead and did it in earlier rather than later @Rosie888 so broke the vial myself - celebrating the small victories lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    So proud of myself I followed your lead and did it in earlier rather than later @Rosie888 so broke the vial myself - celebrating the small victories lol!
    Hooray! Well done @Heyside. Breaking those vials definitely freaks me out too. It's great you can have the extra one since you are feeling good. I've been having mine at night too. I think I'm just used to doing the shots at night. I'm glad you had a nice night watching telly in bed last night. Did you end up going shopping today? DS has photos at daycare tomoz so I'm going to pop to the shops after his nap and get him a new little outfit.
    My stomach has settled a lot today and just have the bloat. I'm thinking I'll have to spend a lot of time at the ball on Sat sitting at the table with a napkin over my bloated gut. Especially since it's so much worse after i eat.
    I'm trying not to read too much into the non-existent symptoms i seem to not be getting since it's early days still. But i can't help but think I'm feeling a bit too normal. Even the progesterone boost last night doesn't seem to have made me feel any different. Time will tell i guess. Bloody 2ww!!