Closed Thread
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng that's is a great idea. Love it.
    @Heyside sending hugs to you xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovely ladies. Been off the grid for a few days as went camping. Was fun but nice to get back to electricity!

Transfer on Saturday went well. Wazza was in fine form, sledging poor Tony the scientist and cracking jokes.

Tony picked 1 embie for the transfer, due to a Valium haze I can't remember the grading but it wasn't fantastic, but he was happy with it.

I discovered that I HATE brandy! Never had it before but bought some especially. God it was foul, but did the trick because I had the best sleep ever.

Spoke to Kate today and they froze 2, however not great quality (4cc and 5cc) so I'm a bit down in the dumps, but will make myself snap out of it soon.
    @mrsparso so glad your transfer went well and you got a frostie!!!! Fingers and toes crossed for you!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mrsparso - The cramps could be a positive sign hun hoping so, hope you get some relief though x
    @sumteng - Thanks hun although maybe thats half my trouble I spend too much time on these threads sending myself crazy haha! Oh bless your DH still buying the grapes at such a cost to keep you happy - thats love 💓.

AFM - My mood is getting worse with the progesterone, no stand in my way is all I can say poor DD and DH having to put up with me. No other symptoms either which helping things I hate the tww!!!
    Oh @Heyside the 2ww really does suck. There's just no way to get through it i don't think without feeling crap. Let all of those hormones run free! Your husband and DD will forgive you! I had a day of feeling crappy today. I ate a whole pack of skittles to try and satisfy my bad mood! The cramping didn't help. If it was period like pain I'd maybe be hopeful something was happening. But it's just stomach cramping i think might be related to bowel which doesn't seem to have settled down. I'm doing my next booster shot tonight. I hope it goes better than last time. My DH cut his finger and we ended up with glass in the vile! I hate those stupid glass bottles! You should tuck yourself up in bed with a nice girlie movie and some chocolate xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh honey good luck with the glass viles. I used to just get a paper towel and snap it in that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone take anything to help them sleep during this time? Can I still take melatonin ?
    @mrsparso I hope it goes away soon for you honey it isn't nice. I was in agony Sunday night with cramps but ended up with relief after bm. My stomach after sounded so strange the noises it was making. Good luck with booster. I find it easier to use have the syringe to break the top off ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng - Thanks hun, its the days that are the worst when I am home alone, think I may go on a shopping spree tomorrow to buy some disguise the blost clothes haha! Great to hear all was good at your scan and you found a substitute for the grapes too ☺.
    @Zowiebluebell - Hope you enjoyed the camping hun. Glad all went well for your transfer, I laughed at your brandy comment because I am exactly the same, I try and get rid of quickly but it then its even worse as it burns - just yuck but yes it does the trick. Its great you got 2 frosties hun but hopefully you won't need them.
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes the tww is crap and definitely doesn't get any easier. Sorry you haven't felt great today either hope the skittles helped and if it is your bowels they settle down. Good luck with booster hope it goes better with no cut fingers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie888 - I can't see why we cant take the melatonin at this point it was originally given to us for egg quality and thats why it was stopped but maybe just check with nurses? Is it the stress of the tww keeping you awake?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Oh honey good luck with the glass viles. I used to just get a paper towel and snap it in that.
    Thank you. That's a good idea. I'll try that tonight. Hubby is working late so i have to do it by myself tonight. We used the syringe last time but still managed to stuff it up! I always get so nervous doing those ones too which doesn't help.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Anyone take anything to help them sleep during this time? Can I still take melatonin ?
    @mrsparso I hope it goes away soon for you honey it isn't nice. I was in agony Sunday night with cramps but ended up with relief after bm. My stomach after sounded so strange the noises it was making. Good luck with booster. I find it easier to use have the syringe to break the top off ?
    Thanks lovely. I'm not 100% sure about the melatonin but I'm pretty sure some of the other ladies in here ended up back on it as they couldn't sleep? Aside from the cramps I've been having the deepest sleeps. I think the progesterone is knocking me out. It's amazing how our bodies all respond to it differently. I hope you manage to get some sleep tonight xx