Closed Thread
Page 77 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @sumteng - Thanks hun, its the days that are the worst when I am home alone, think I may go on a shopping spree tomorrow to buy some disguise the blost clothes haha!
    @Heyside - have a look at Target. They do have some winter ones that are quite comfy. Coincidentally, MamaKez and I were wearing the exact same pair today when we met LOL. From memory, its the Ponte Leggings that have a straight seam and look good for work and going out. Have fun shopping tomorrow!!! Sounds like the perfect distraction. Very jelly as I've only been able to online shop!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yeah just wide awake at night and exhausted through the day. I don't drink coffee but had a half strength at work today to help. He did say I could continue taking it through epu but didn't check after transfer. I'm bloated too it's
    Doing my head in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @mrsparso I know it's so crazy how we all respond to stuff and side affects. I'm glad your having great sleep zzz xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booster all done. I think i worked out where we went wrong last time. I think we were trying to break vile away from us rather than towards. Woops! Oh well I should be well prepared for the last one!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016),Rosie8888  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Zowiebluebell I'm pleased to hear that your transfer went well. Did you enjoy having to repeat all that random stuff back to Wazza? He's a crack up! I laughed also about the brandy. I'd never had it either. Hubby gave me a shot when we got home and i just sculled it as I'm not a massive fan of spirits. The initial valium at the hospital didn't really seem to do anything for me but when i took another one at home and had the brandy i was out cold for about 4 hours!

Camping sounds like it would have been a nice distraction for you. I hope it wasn't too cold. Sounds like we have similar grade embies frozen. Hopefully they can stay frozen for awhile though hey? I was a bit disappointed with the grading too but we've never had a frostie before so i was happy we managed to get one this time. Fingers crossed our little embies are doing their thing inside ☺

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng glad to hear your scan with Charlotte went well this morning....and you managed to get out of the house for awhile!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (21-06-2016),sumteng  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Oh @Rosie888 i should warn you. Like @Heyside said the crinone is more expensive than out of cycle. I'm sure the receptionist Claire told me $180 for 2 boxes! I had to get some more meds today as i was using some leftovers from last time. So that was another $80 to add to the pile of bills!
    Man, my crinone was over $200 for one box in frozen cycles...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Rosie8888 I've been an insomniac since childhood. I was told no to melatonin as it's use in pregnancy is untested. I'm not taking anything at the moment and just trying good sleep hygiene. I think MamaKes has been put back on melatonin, but she is almost at the end of the first trimester, so her bub is at a different developmental point to an embie just starting out. Does the progesterone make you sleepy at all?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Rosie8888 I've been an insomniac since childhood. I was told no to melatonin as it's use in pregnancy is untested. I'm not taking anything at the moment and just trying good sleep hygiene. I think MamaKes has been put back on melatonin, but she is almost at the end of the first trimester, so her bub is at a different developmental point to an embie just starting out. Does the progesterone make you sleepy at all?
    I'm with you there honey, don't sleep much at all. Suppose that's why my mental shift hours suit me.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna yeah they make me drowsy but not enough for me to sleep.
    @Gagingi that makes sense. I'll just hang in there surely soon enough I'll start sleeping more :-)

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (22-06-2016),Gagingi  (22-06-2016)