Closed Thread
Page 74 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside at about 1 this morning I had Bm wooh I feel so much better now . I keep getting stabbing pains down there but I think it's after crinone and only last a few seconds. How you feeling? X

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (20-06-2016),Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    That must be such a relief @Rosie888 literally, I bet you have felt better all day! The crazyiness has officially set in for me, I have tried deining it but I cant any longer haha! No symptoms just side effects of progesterone and still a 5 month pregnant looking belly which is probably from EPU. Just got to stay positive if I can.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

@Heyside I just spend the morning with 2 friends with babies that are not even a month old. Was killing me. I've come home for rest. I have felt so much better. I'm still bloated though but a combination of it all and I think I've out weight on.
    What is side affects of progesterone? Also I feel like I'm going to run out of crinone and the other tablets that I take 4 times a day. Have a done something wrong? Or do you normally need a top up before 2ww over?

Keep positive honey xxxx
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 20-06-2016 at 15:22.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh thats so hard @Rosie888 hope you enjoyed the cuddles though and hopefully that will be you soon with a new bub. Progesterone side effects are like the cramps you described with the crinone and sore boobs etc. Yes will probably run out of some of the medications and have to get more. I am not sure what's easier for you, repeat scripts will be at the Wesley so you can get repeats from there or you can contact Warrens rooms for more. The only issue is you may find the crinone very expensive as you wont now be classed as 'in cycle' I think thats how its been explained to me in the past.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have heard that about crinone. Do you continue on it all of bfp? I'm hoping it was good luck being around them both hmmm I'll give them a ring as Wesley is closer. But I heard something about he sells pessaries cheaper or something ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes @Rosie888 you stay on most meds for the first trimester until placenta takes over. I have opted against using the pessaries on days I am at home as the pessaries arent an issue for me ie the lying down, a little harder when you are working. I have heard of some ladies using the pessaries in the back entrance though or keeping them inplace using a vasalined tampon. I have bought pessaries from Warren in an FET before which he gets compounded but they are the higher dose 400mg ones.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie888 I always found cuddling my friends babies one of the best and hardest things to do. You feel so torn as you are happy for them but so desperately want a bubba of your own. Fingers crossed your little bun has already started cooking. So glad you managed to have a bm. What a relief! It's such an awful feeling. I still feel crampy and bloated. Can't work out if it's EPU, meds, bowel or everything combined! I've been getting a sore stomach the last two days so don't know if that's related to the meds too. Hope you managed to have a nice rest.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Rosie888 i should warn you. Like @Heyside said the crinone is more expensive than out of cycle. I'm sure the receptionist Claire told me $180 for 2 boxes! I had to get some more meds today as i was using some leftovers from last time. So that was another $80 to add to the pile of bills!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    That must be such a relief @Rosie888 literally, I bet you have felt better all day! The crazyiness has officially set in for me, I have tried deining it but I cant any longer haha! No symptoms just side effects of progesterone and still a 5 month pregnant looking belly which is probably from EPU. Just got to stay positive if I can.
    You did well @Heyside to hold off on the craziness for this long! It's so easy for it to mess with your mind as it's so hard to know if your body is getting false signals or if there is actually something happening. I've joined the bloated gang. Had to discreetly undo the button on my jeans yesterday when my brother and his wife were over! That's tricky that you could end up getting both your results around the same time but it could be a double celebration. I'm trying to keep busy and not think about things but it's so hard when your body is constantly not feeling it's usual self. I had a meltdown at my poor hubby last night. He copped the brunt of my built up stress, anxiety and hormones i think. Poor hubbby. I sheepishly apologied a little while later. Lucky he is very understanding! I have to try and remember that it's a stressful time for him too 😯

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @mrsparso I am honestly not sure I have held off the crazies for this this long its just the first time I have admitted it to myself haha! The bloating is the worst sorry you had to join us I am wondering if its more than just EPU now and maybe a mixture of the other meds. Today at school pick up I couldn't get away with wearing my big winter jacket to disguise the bloat as the sun was shining but didn't want people asking questions so I held in my stomach the majority of time I was there haha! I am all hormonal too I find myself snapping at DH all the time, don't think hes made the connection with the hormones though and thinks I am just a super *****!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (20-06-2016)