Closed Thread
Page 73 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies I'm still having troubles with No bm. I have had that much prune and pear juice and movicol. What else can I take or do?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Naw sorry to hear you've got a migraine but great to hear you're getting bigger and things are going smoothly @Chyna xxx I'm starting stims on Thursday at the new clinic. So fourth opinion over there, lol he knows wazza and Charlotte so he knew I've tried it all before coming to them. He's like, what's made you come here to us, I'm like wazza and Charlotte sent me lol. Great to hear your doing fabulously and hope the migraine goes I get them myself so understand the discomfort!!
    Wishing you all the best with your stims at the new clinic. I hope it goes smoothly for you. Keep us posted on how you are going ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear about your migraine @Chyna. Could it be the pregnancy hormones? A friend of mine used to suffer with migrains when she was pregnant. I hope it eases off for you. Get plenty of rest and take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @Heyside. It was definitely nice to hear the news that we had a frostie. When will you get the results of your tested embies? I'm really hoping you'll get good results xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Ladies I'm still having troubles with No bm. I have had that much prune and pear juice and movicol. What else can I take or do?
    @Rosie8888 have you tried actual prunes? I didn't find the juices did anything. @BlondeinBrisvegas has previously mentioned some drops, so I've flagged her and hopefully she'll pop by and can let us know what they are called. Maybe also ring Wazza's and the nurses might have some more suggestions?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    Hi honey, am going well thanks except a lovely migraine that won't seem to go away. Am 17wks tomorrow. Hopefully will get to feel some movements soon. Am also starting to show alot more it's so nice to know that bub is happily growing. It's very surreal. How are things going with you?
    It's great you are doing so well @Chyna. So exciting. I frequently get migraines and for the first 10 weeks of pregnancy I didn't - so exciting! However they've just come back the last few weeks - Charlotte suggested I try magnesium and I think it's helping - maybe check with your OB?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Rosie i mentioned to the nurse at the hospital yesterday that I've still been having trouble with my bm. I've mentioned that I've been taking movicol but it wasn't doing that much. She said that movicol will soften the top part but won't help if you've got harder poop stuck lower down i.e. a blockage!! She suggested if i was still having trouble i could try microlax which you can get from the chemist. It doesn't sound very pleasant but apparently you put it up your bum and within 20min you should be sitting on the toilet 😯Then it makes it easier for the softer poop at the top to come down. Sorry if that's TMI!! I had a bit more movement today so haven't tried it but maybe that's something you could try or ask about?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi I sure have :-( @mrsparso that might be the go I'll ring wazza in morning to confirm that it's ok. I'm in so much pain from it and cramps I'm willing to try anything. Thank you. I'm glad you have had some movement too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi I sure have :-( @mrsparso that might be the go I'll ring wazza in morning to confirm that it's ok. I'm in so much pain from it and cramps I'm willing to try anything. Thank you. I'm glad you have had some movement too.
    No worries lovely. I had been having trouble with cramping too and feeling uncomfortable. It's really not pleasant. Particularly when you just want to concentrate on that little embie. Hopefully that'll do the trick for you. Other foods i find work well for me are pears and dried apricots.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Rosie8888 have you tried actual prunes? I didn't find the juices did anything. @BlondeinBrisvegas has previously mentioned some drops, so I've flagged her and hopefully she'll pop by and can let us know what they are called. Maybe also ring Wazza's and the nurses might have some more suggestions?
    Dulcolax Drops....15-20 of those will clear out the backlog guaranteed!! Prune/pear juice did fruck all to get things moving for me. Wazza ok'd the Dulcolax Drops too both when I was Cycling/2WTorture & Preggo just for future reference for all you Lovelies😊

Sorry for the delay!!! The rain has created havoc with my internet for some reason???
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 19-06-2016 at 22:11.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (19-06-2016)