Closed Thread
Page 71 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

@Heyside yes I have been wearing so much baggy stuff. as I look pregnant from the bloating. Oh yes that makes sense. I'm doing my best to stay off google and will continue to stay off for as long as I can so I can't read into stuff to much.
    Hope you are keeping well xx
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 18-06-2016 at 22:47.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm back and definitely joining the bloating club. My "fat" pants that I wore to emergency are now really tight

Can't stress enough how important everyone needs to be careful with food! I reheated breakfast and full on boiled it on high heat for 15mins before eating and that was the most painful 2 days of food poisoning!

On another note, are there any Wazza patients that need meds? Charlotte's confirmed that I won't need these anymore at 8wk. I have DHEA (x1 brand new bottle, x1 used with a dozen or so left), Syneral 2mg (brand new) and Melatonin (20-30 pills left). The new DHEA alone was $110 a bottle so happy to offload these at a reduced price if anyone is keen as I'm sure everyone is going quite broke with all the meds we take. PM me if you're interested !

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng I am sorry to hear you have been so unwell. I hope you feel better soon xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have one little frostie. It's only a 5CC so not a fantastic grading. It's the embie that was a 3BC yesterday. We've never had a frostie before so I'm pleased we managed to get one this time. I just hope the little embie tucked up inside is doing a bit better.
    @sumteng food poisoning is just the worst you poor thing. Hope you are starting to feel better.
    @Rosie888 and @Heyside i hope the bloating settles down a bit for you. At least this colder weather makes it a bit easier to wear baggier clothes. Hopefully you'll be wearing baggy clothes for the best reason soon ☺

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-06-2016),Gagingi  (19-06-2016),sumteng  (19-06-2016),Tinachris  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso we are the same I only got 1 frostie too that's along the same grading. Fingers crossed our tucked up ones are making them selves at home. Great freckle and hoodie weather :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso we are the same I only got 1 frostie too that's along the same grading. Fingers crossed our tucked up ones are making them selves at home. Great freckle and hoodie weather :-) xx
    Thanks @Rosie888. Yep definitely a good day for snuggling up inside!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @mrsparso one frostie is great! I'd love a frostie! X @Heyside @Chyna how are you guys going??? Hi to everyone else!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-06-2016),Rosie8888  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng - Welcome back hun do sorry to hear about your food poisoning that sounds awful especially in the first trimester, hope all is good now.
    @mrsparso - So so happy for you hun that you have a frostie and your very first. Here is hoping you wont need it just yet as your little one is snuggling in but nice to have a back up x
    @Tinachris - All good here thanks hun took my second booster yesterday so my boobs are sore again but I know thats the pregnyl and nothing more haha! Just sent to confuse and frustrate us. So happy to hear you are starting again 😊

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016),Tinachris  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    Congrats @mrsparso one frostie is great! I'd love a frostie! X @Heyside @Chyna how are you guys going??? Hi to everyone else!
    Hi honey, am going well thanks except a lovely migraine that won't seem to go away. Am 17wks tomorrow. Hopefully will get to feel some movements soon. Am also starting to show alot more it's so nice to know that bub is happily growing. It's very surreal. How are things going with you?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (20-06-2016),Tinachris  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Naw sorry to hear you've got a migraine but great to hear you're getting bigger and things are going smoothly @Chyna xxx I'm starting stims on Thursday at the new clinic. So fourth opinion over there, lol he knows wazza and Charlotte so he knew I've tried it all before coming to them. He's like, what's made you come here to us, I'm like wazza and Charlotte sent me lol. Great to hear your doing fabulously and hope the migraine goes I get them myself so understand the discomfort!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (19-06-2016)