Closed Thread
Page 68 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng, @Gen72 and @MamaKes hope you have enjoyed some chill out time with your intralipids xx

Might look into that meditation @Gen72 thanks I am also not usually into meditation but willing to give it a go.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay so we have 3 morulas. One 14 cell that was starting to change into a morula and then 1 12cell. Oh my gosh. Now just hoping we have one blast when we get there in the morning. Have to be at the hospital at 8am. Not going to call beforehand. Just going to head straight there and hope for the best!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes and @Gen72 will that be your last intralipids? I'm booked in on Monday and wondering if that'll be it for me - the next 10 days I'll be post 12 weeks...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso that must be such a relief, when we got to the hospital on Wednesday we asked to speak to a scientist as soon as we got there to get an update so we knew where we stood before going into transfer. We were taken into a private room and had a 1 in 1 update. I felt better getting the details straight away and before valium. Might be worth you asking to do the same so you know and can take things onboard. Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (17-06-2016),MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso fantastic news xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Wow you are so organised! Are you a teacher by any chance? I only say that as I am and i love labeling things- including the use of sticky notes! That's a good idea to stick the notes on the meds. You've definitely inspired me to get on top of juggling it all a bit better. I think I'll wait to see if we get a transfer and then if so I'll reward myself by getting all my meds sorted!

I know what you mean about the dogs having no trouble relaxing. I have my little moodle curled up at my feet as we speak! At least they are good company hey?? Good little heaters too! Hope you enjoy your little excursion out for intrapilids ☺

@
    mrsparso haha, my patience level wouldn't permit a teaching career, I just have a day job that deals with lots of office politics and adults that behave worse than kids, hence the need to always be super organised

Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    I'll see i @sumteng we thought they might have moved you out to the hallway...but we didn't want to intrude on your privacy and introduce ourselves...some folks prefer to be anonymous
    @Gen72 and @MamaKes no such luck, have to be careful what I wish for when I wanted more leave passes ... had severe food poisoning this morning and spent the whole morning at Mater instead. Otherwise, would have loved to have said . It seems like every time there's an intralipid party with you girls I either get moved to another day or I jinx myself . Booked back in Mon late morning so for an uneventful visit. Time to stop whinging about bed rest and house arrest me thinks!

Has the construction work stopped? Hope you girls managed to have a nice and quiet(ish) visit today.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you had an update on your enbies @Zowiebluebell ??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mrsparso that must be such a relief, when we got to the hospital on Wednesday we asked to speak to a scientist as soon as we got there to get an update so we knew where we stood before going into transfer. We were taken into a private room and had a 1 in 1 update. I felt better getting the details straight away and before valium. Might be worth you asking to do the same so you know and can take things onboard. Good luck for tomorrow hun xxx
    Thanks @Heyside. I like the sound of what you did. I think we might do the same. Do we just ask to see the scientist when we get up to level 4. Also I was wondering how i should expect to feel after taking the valium? I've never had it before so am a little apprehensive about it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @mrsparso fantastic news xx
    Thanks @Rosie888 ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post

@
    mrsparso haha, my patience level wouldn't permit a teaching career, I just have a day job that deals with lots of office politics and adults that behave worse than kids, hence the need to always be super organised

@Gen72 and @MamaKes no such luck, have to be careful what I wish for when I wanted more leave passes ... had severe food poisoning this morning and spent the whole morning at Mater instead. Otherwise, would have loved to have said . It seems like every time there's an intralipid party with you girls I either get moved to another day or I jinx myself . Booked back in Mon late morning so for an uneventful visit. Time to stop whinging about bed rest and house arrest me thinks!

Has the construction work stopped? Hope you girls managed to have a nice and quiet(ish) visit today.
    Oh no! Sorry to hear about the food poisoning @sumteng! I hope it leaves your system quick and you make a speedy recovery. That's just the worst feeling ever 😦

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (19-06-2016)