Closed Thread
Page 66 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    You're most welcome! anything to make this whole journey any easier is so worth it! it still takes me up to an hr to fill these up once a week (concentration level!!!) as I've also learnt to do a stocktake of leftover meds after I dish out the week's supply. There was a point (and even still now) DH was at Wazza's office/The Mill 2-4 times a day cos of how much I was taking. Another trick I learnt is to use sticky tabs (like the "sign here" tabs you use to mark paper?) and wrote how many tablets vs how many times a day. That way, when it comes to allocating meds, I don't have to re-read Wazza's handwritting or the latest meds plan. I colour coded mine as red, DH as blue for ease of allocating. It also meant that when hormones were outta control, DH could still figure out how to give me my meds for the day without stressing me out with questions re every med/vitamin. It's a little bit of work to set up, but I was very grateful I put the effort in once Valium Zombie took over and brain ceased to work. Oh um, and I suggest you attack this AFTER a very nice chillax nap!

AFM - trying to learn from the best (x2 mini schnauzers) how to laze and R&R all day long. They make it look so easy!!! Lucky for me, they don't hog the TV remote! Itching to go to intralipids tomorrow so I can get out of the house. Yep, anything for a leave pass ... haha
    Wow you are so organised! Are you a teacher by any chance? I only say that as I am and i love labeling things- including the use of sticky notes! That's a good idea to stick the notes on the meds. You've definitely inspired me to get on top of juggling it all a bit better. I think I'll wait to see if we get a transfer and then if so I'll reward myself by getting all my meds sorted!

I know what you mean about the dogs having no trouble relaxing. I have my little moodle curled up at my feet as we speak! At least they are good company hey?? Good little heaters too! Hope you enjoy your little excursion out for intrapilids ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @ Mrsparso good luck today honey. Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey sumteng...MamaKes and I are in getting intralipids today also...or Day Spa as I like to think of it... We're the two up near the loo yapping away.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (17-06-2016),Rosie8888  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh....so frustrating. Been trying to get through to Wazza's office for 20 min!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Ahhh....so frustrating. Been trying to get through to Wazza's office for 20 min!!
    Oh I hate that the office is so busy I sit there usually pressing redial over and over until I get lucky. Good luck for todays results hun x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (17-06-2016),Rosie8888  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh I hate that the office is so busy I sit there usually pressing redial over and over until I get lucky. Good luck for todays results hun x
    Yes me too! Just makes me feel more anxious when i can't get through!! Still trying so I'll update you once i manage to get through.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Results for today apparently are not in yet. I have to call back in an hour. I hope this isn't a bad sign 😢

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Results for today apparently are not in yet. I have to call back in an hour. I hope this isn't a bad sign 😢
    When I rang on Monday I was told the same hun do dont worry yhey just didnt get checked until 11.30, big hugs the wait is hard x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    When I rang on Monday I was told the same hun do dont worry yhey just didnt get checked until 11.30, big hugs the wait is hard x
    Ok thanks @Heyside that makes me feel a bit better. Best to get busy cleaning for the next hour!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside @Rosie8888 @mrsparso fingers crossed...sending out positive vibes to the universe for you I know two of you had transfer already...stay positive...I'll see i
    @sumteng we thought they might have moved you out to the hallway...but we didn't want to intrude on your privacy and introduce ourselves...some folks prefer to be anonymous