Closed Thread
Page 64 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - Yes the pill box is the only way yo go I think and as @Gagingi said it only means sorting them once a week that way. I have took a photograph of my stash of drugs in the past, thinking one day I will be able to share it with the world what I had to go through, not that I could ever forget this point in my life haha!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Embie update:
    1:10 cell
    1:11 cell
    1:12 cell
    1:8 cell
    1:9 cell.

All given a grade 3.

Kendel said should be between 6-8 cells today. So I've got a few ahead. I'm worried they are growing too fast. Did anyone else have similar numbers on day 3 and still get a good day 5 blast?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hi Ladies was just wondering when you took the feldene tablet? Did you have it in the morning or at night? Does it make a difference. I'm finding it a little tricky trying to space out all the meds and supplements. Feel like I'm just popping pills all day long! Also I assume with the clexane injections i should try and have them at about the same time each night? I've been super tired today after actually feeling pretty good yesterday. Is it likely the effects of all the meds do you think? Sorry for all the questions!!
    I got told to take the Feldene in the morning (with food). If it helps, Chemist Warehouse sells the Mon-Sun pill boxes, where you can pack you meds once a week and just set calendar reminders to pop them. I have mine spread over 4 times a day to line up with my x4 pesseries intake. I also spread vitamins such as CQ10/zince which I need x2 tablets to make up the recommended Wazza dose to morning and arvo since your body can only absorb so much in the one go before you pee out the excess (sorry, TMI) on top the Berocca booster. Nurses said Clexane wasn't time critical but should tend to take roughtly the same time each day (i.e. don't do one at 10pm the night before, only to jab yourself at 6am the next morning) and then it spaces it out better. Your poor body is probably still adjusting to the meds. I'm on bed rest, so on top of fatigue, I'm a valium zombie! Take plenty of rest and delegate whatever you can so you can sleep as much as possible. Hope that helps

Edit: here's my boxes ... I can tell if I've missed my meds (cos they're staring at me still in the box!). I also have a sticker under each box to tell me if a morning, lunch, late arvo or pm dose (it get's very confusing very easily - this was the only way I found any sanity). It also meant that when I was at work or going out to dinner, I only needed to carry the set that I needed.
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    Last edited by sumteng; 16-06-2016 at 11:25.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-06-2016),Gagingi  (16-06-2016),MamaKes  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Embie update:

All given a grade 3.

Kendel said should be between 6-8 cells today. So I've got a few ahead. I'm worried they are growing too fast. Did anyone else have similar numbers on day 3 and still get a good day 5 blast?
    I have 5 on grade 3:

- 1 x 8 cell
    - 3 x 7 cell
    - 1 x 6 cell

3 embies were 2 so they are pretty much a write off.

Congrats on your results!!!!! ❤️

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Embie update:

All given a grade 3.

Thats great news that your embies are ahead hun that definitely cant be a bad thing, hoping they continue to grow nicely and might be hatching by day 5 😊

Afm - I only have 3 testable blasts, more reached the blast stage but are very low graded and as wazza always comments can be classified as 'desperate and dateless', just hoping we get a normal from that small batch. Two are graded 4BC and 1 is a 4CB so not excellent but hoping they may be strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    I have 5 on grade 3:

- 1 x 8 cell
    - 3 x 7 cell
    - 1 x 6 cell

Hope those 5 continue to grow hun and get to beautiful blasts, good luck xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso 1 of mine was ahead and that's the one that got transferred yesterday and was told it was perfect

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng thanks so much! That is really helpful. That's a good idea to have the different boxes for all the different pill popping sessions. I'm similar to you and try to spread having the vitamins etc through the day as well. The meds are definitely hitting me. My DS is at daycare today and i just went back to bed and slept for a solid 4 hours! I guess i must have needed it. I hope you are managing to watch lots of your favourite tv shows and movies while on bedrest and are not getting too bored ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    I have 5 on grade 3:

- 1 x 8 cell
    - 3 x 7 cell
    - 1 x 6 cell

That's great you have 5 embies going so well! Fingers crossed we both have a good one ready for transfer on Sat xx

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Thats great news that your embies are ahead hun that definitely cant be a bad thing, hoping they continue to grow nicely and might be hatching by day 5 😊

Afm - I only have 3 testable blasts, more reached the blast stage but are very low graded and as wazza always comments can be classified as 'desperate and dateless', just hoping we get a normal from that small batch. Two are graded 4BC and 1 is a 4CB so not excellent but hoping they may be strong.
    Thanks @Heyside. I'm so anxious about my little embies this time around. I think more than ever before but fingers crossed they keep doing the right thing.

I'm sorry that you had such a big drop off with your embies. I'm not sure on the grading system but I've read so many stories about lower grade embies resulting in healthy pregnancies so fingers crossed you've got one or maybe more little frosties there.

How are you feeling today after your transfer yesterday? Hope you managed to have a lovely rest xx