Closed Thread
Page 63 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso I took mine with breaky and didn't have any problems. It's impossible to space it all out. It's the meds that are knocking you around and general. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @mrsparso I took mine with breaky and didn't have any problems. It's impossible to space it all out. It's the meds that are knocking you around and general. Good luck!
    Thanks! I left it until tonight but maybe I'll switch it to the morning. I have the panafcort and asprin with brekky in the morning so was trying to not overdose my stomach with too much in one go. But like you said it's impossible to space it all out. I have to tick things off all through the day to make sure i haven't forgotten anything!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (15-06-2016),Tinachris  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mummymaybe - I never even mentioned the dostinex to the nurses but I think you may have hit the jackpot hopefully I wont need it again thanks hun x
    @mrsparso - I have an old lady pill box and the feldene just got mixed in with my daily meds, I take most of them in the morning invluding my feldene. The progesterone is always the one that makes me tired so I find it hard getting through this stage. The panafcort I set my alarm to take at 5am otherwise I cant sleep at night but thats only since my dose got increased to 25mg and I got some good advise from @Tinachris on here. I definitely need a list to check things off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside. That's really helpful. I think it must be the progesterone hitting me too. Felt like a walking zombie today! Definitely need those checklists. I swear if anyone came into our house and saw all the meds they'd think i had a serious drug problem! Hope you have a good sleep tonight ☺

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

The feldene I have has a different name ?
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 15-06-2016 at 22:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hi Ladies was just wondering when you took the feldene tablet? Did you have it in the morning or at night? Does it make a difference. I'm finding it a little tricky trying to space out all the meds and supplements. Feel like I'm just popping pills all day long! Also I assume with the clexane injections i should try and have them at about the same time each night? I've been super tired today after actually feeling pretty good yesterday. Is it likely the effects of all the meds do you think? Sorry for all the questions!!
    @mrsparso I have a four-a-day weekly tablet organiser and find that the easiest way to keep my medications sorted. I keep all the packets in a large Tupperware and once a week get them out, get my list, and fill the containers. When you get your BFP you'll be on them for the first trimester and I found it too time consuming to be sorting medications every day. I can also take a day of meds out of the tray and take it with me to work etc. With Feldene I was told to take it in the morning with breakfast I think. As the others have said the meds are very tiring, particularly the progesterone I find. The post-ET drugs always knocked me more than the stim drugs. It's also an emotionally draining time. I take Clexane at approximately the same time each night, but am not as worried about that as I was with the stim drugs. The way I bleed and bruise when getting blood tests etc I know it's keeping my blood thin. Be gentle on yourself.
    Last edited by Gagingi; 16-06-2016 at 00:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    The feldene I have has a different name ?
    Is it a generic version? I think I've had a few different named capsules. What's the active ingredient?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats honey, hope today goes well xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its always tricky juggling the meds. I used to take everything in the morning when i got up including the clexane. I just have a list and tick them off. I'm still taking all the vitamims now and will continue until have bub. Good luck hun. I used to say you'd here me rattling when i walked.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Heyside @Gagingi and @Chyna. The pill containers are a good idea. I might try and pick one up today ☺

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-06-2016)