Closed Thread
Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @Rosie8888 - they don't use the word perfect very often, so sounds like you are in with a great chance. A friend of mine recently got a BFP first cycle at 35 and had two embies, so 28 and three is brilliant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - So happy for you that your embryo was described as perfect what an amazing start. I have a feeling they were rushed off their feet in recovery today, lots more ladies came in for transfers after us and my lipids where rushed through pretty fast I was even allowed to go without DH being there to meet me. In the rush I didnt put enough pressure on my wound and ended up with blood running all down my arm haha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside and @Rosie8888 so glad you made it to transfer ladies. Best wishes xox im glad but sorry at the same time that you're in the dreaded tww. I hope it goes quickly!!! :-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi I know I was stoked it made up for possibly losing my 4th embie know thing the one now in me was perfect so hope it sticks now.
    @mrsparso it did make me feel so much better cause i was pretty upset with 6 that went to 4 and now sounds like 3. So fingers crossed that's the one.
    @Heyside I was stoked but then warren has to say just because it's a perfect embryo doesn't mean it's defiantly going to work etc. Yeah they must of been swamped off there feet for that. I was told to get dressed and go and waited out front for hubby. Oh no that's not good, do u think if bleed more from blood thinners ? After your 2
    Positives this morning let's hope embie sticking is the 3rd xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie888 I understand it's disappointing when some of the embies don't make it but like you said you just need to have that one good one to get your family started. Having frozen embies as well is such a bonus especially when you only started with 6. You've done fantastic for a 1st cycle. I really hope your implanted embie is a nice sticky one 😆

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (16-06-2016),Rosie8888  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Rosie8888 - I took the movocol last night lets just say it hasn't been the best of experiences but I have had a biwel movement so hopefully yhings improve. At least you had someone you could ask about the crinone, the nurse at my old clinic demonstrated how to open them for me first time.
    @sumteng - Great to hear bleeding has stopped and Charlotte has eased your mind about things must be lovely and reasurring to hear that heartbeat x
    @Zowiebluebell - Agree with the other girls Wazza and charlotte (last epu) both suggested getting some swimmers in the right place incase and egg was dropped during epu, just a way of upping your chances.

AFM - Ok ladies need your opinions, I took the movicol last night just before dinner and within half an hour I came out in cold sweats. I started to also feel light headed and nauseous and every hair on my head hurt. It doesn't seem to be the symptoms of OHSS but it does worry me a little. I did have a bowel movement not long after but have still felt the same overnight. This morning I have taken some panadol and it seems to have helped some, will see how I go the rest of this morning but hoping things get better from here.
    @Heyside was it you who said Warren gave you Dostinex to help prevent OHSS? If so I had that exact reaction nauseated dizzy sweats.

He stopped me taking it. So might be worth considering that as the cause.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso thank you , I always had the expectation of getting around 14 as wazza said for my age I should get that many. I was Devo with 6. But slowly came to terms just need 1 good one. He said for my eggs are going to keep decreasing in numbers so not to muck around and menopause around 35 but hey at least I'm in great hands with wazza and you are Also.
    I hope you are keeping positive xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    @Heyside was it you who said Warren gave you Dostinex to help prevent OHSS? If so I had that exact reaction nauseated dizzy sweats.

He stopped me taking it. So might be worth considering that as the cause.
    Oh wow just looked into the side effects of the dostinex and you are so right it decribed a lot of the symptoms I had but they didn't seem to set in straight away maybe I had a delayed reaction. Thank goodness I have finished them now, no body warned me that was scary!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh wow just looked into the side effects of the dostinex and you are so right it decribed a lot of the symptoms I had but they didn't seem to set in straight away maybe I had a delayed reaction. Thank goodness I have finished them now, no body warned me that was scary!
    @Heyside my reaction was after the second dose. Nobody warned me either it was only after I called they suggested it might be that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies was just wondering when you took the feldene tablet? Did you have it in the morning or at night? Does it make a difference. I'm finding it a little tricky trying to space out all the meds and supplements. Feel like I'm just popping pills all day long! Also I assume with the clexane injections i should try and have them at about the same time each night? I've been super tired today after actually feeling pretty good yesterday. Is it likely the effects of all the meds do you think? Sorry for all the questions!!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (15-06-2016)