Closed Thread
Page 60 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Yes I have heard that from other ladies hun and wazza tried to persuade me also but my personal experience I have had better results on stimulated cycles, I have had a chemical and blighted ovum on stimulated cycles where as the embryos dont even try to implant for some reason in FET's, when I mentioned this to wazza he said 'its not the same for everyone'. Also my lining is so much better from a stimulated cycle currently over 10mm, where as I struggle to reach 7mm in an fet.
    I don't know much about the frozen transfers as we've never had any to freeze. But i don't think i would be patient enough to wait for another cycle to do a frozen transfer! But that very much sums up the way i am!

You've got to go with your gut. You know your body the best. You've got a good lining this cycle so if you want to go down the freshie path then go for it. Like Wazza said everyone is different. I guess i would also be worried about freezing a good embryo and then it not defrosting well? But like i said i don't know much about it. I'm just impatient and emotional! Wishing you all the best for tomoz.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-06-2016),Heyside  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck today @Heyside & @ Rosie888 xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @sumteng thank you again. Yeah I have used the crinone at work. Really does it last a while the crinone ?
    That's what Charlotte had explained. Apparently it's super dooper industrial strength hence I still had old blood that seemed to mimic blood tissues (sorry TMI) and because of the longer applicator, it can stay up there longer even if you clean it out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - I have realised that is the best way to go hun following your gut! Thanks for your thoughts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do they tell u when to have it? Did you have the brandy before or after ?
    Valium is before you rock up to EPU (you will get instructions for more valium as you get discharged). Check with the nurse what time they want you to pop it.

As for the Brandy, I had Charlotte sub in (Waz was on yet another of his infamous world tours) and she was happy for me to pick a grog of my choice. She suggested champers or wine, but really, it's just to relax you and get you to pass out to rest when you get home along with more valium.

I'm not a fan of spirits and was quite sure Brandy would more likely end up hungover or worse (even with a shot) so just do whatever works for you. Personally, I think Wazza just likes Brandy himself (plus it's pretty hard core stuff for an amateur drunk like me) cos Charlotte did mention that there was no medical benefit as to which specific alcohol you pop.

Good luck to you and @Heyside today! I'm sure all the girls on the forum will be thinking of you all day long!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mrsparso - I have realised that is the best way to go hun following your gut! Thanks for your thoughts x
    What time do you head in for your transfer lovely? Did you have to call up about your embies before you go or do you just find out when you get there? Enjoy the valium and brandy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @sumteng, I just poured brandy into a water bottle and have a little mini scotch bottle too that's so funny to help you relax and pass out when home I can already feel my reflux after drinking this haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @sumteng for thinking of me will update later x
    @mrsparso - I have just rang about our frostie on the drive down but they were only just taking it out as I phoned think thats because its a day 6 hatched embie so dont want it out so long. So wont know if its survived until we get there. Have to be at hospital for 10.00 transfer at 11.00.
    @Rosie888 I wouldn't take the valium until you get to the hospital the nurses told me that yesterday. I will be taking mine when I get there, warren has given me the go ahead to take an extra one if needed as it leaves my system very quickly. I presume you haven't taken it before and don't know how you will react.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @sumteng, I just poured brandy into a water bottle and have a little mini scotch bottle too that's so funny to help you relax and pass out when home I can already feel my reflux after drinking this haha!
    Good luck for today! Enjoy the benefits of the valium and alcohol. Hopefully you'll have a lovely rest afterwards. Oh and i think Wazza makes you sing a song so get your singing voice ready! Will be thinking of you xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    See you soon @Heyside we can drink together @mrsparso oh Lordy haha

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (15-06-2016)