Closed Thread
Page 59 of 104 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @sumteng thank you again. Yeah I have used the crinone at work. Really does it last a while the crinone ?
    )
    @Rosie8888 I'm not sure how to say this politely... The Crinone builds up and can cause local irritation/spotting, can gloop out with in all sorts of gross clolours, plus can make your VJJ very uncomfortable. An IVF pro gave many of us the advice to squat in the shower and clean it out and that will make things easier (I'm not sure if they'd wanted to be credited with this, so won't name them ). If you clean out every day or two, and then follow with an evening pessary the oil will soothe the area. If you are only on Crinone, it can build up to the point it is difficult to add the next dose. Once you are PUPO it gets stressful too, as you don't know if spotting is implantation, Crinone, or AF coming on (although with all Wazza's support drugs I doubt many get AF during the two week torture).

Also with Crinone I scratched myself a few times with the applicator in the early days, so be careful how you position it.

Sorry if too much info, but it's awful stuff.
    More importantly, best wishes for tomorrow!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-06-2016),Heyside  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for transfer day tomorrow @Heyside and @Rosie888! I'm so pleased you've both got embies doing so well. I know the drop off is very stressful but hopefully you'll have the best of the best left. I hope your frostie does well @Heyside. Will you use a freshie otherwise? I'm also glad you are feeling better and that Kate didn't think there was anything to worry about. So keep doing what you're doing as it's obviously working!
    I'll be thinking of you both tomorrow and hoping I'm right behind you on Saturday xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    @Heyside get on the prune juice lovey omg I drank a cup of it and it got me moving all right lol!! Maybe do half a cup! Also, your embies sound great!!!
    Lol I remember drinking that stuff when I gave birth to DD, Wazza has had me on the pear juice this but it didnt do much, I feel better after a couple of bm now hopefully I don't need any more? I wont be going near the movicol again after thst experience even if it was a coincidence haha!

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside still no relief for me hope you feel ok. Yes you will me tomorrow :-) yeah I'm still happy with embies but I guess I always just won't the most, so hearing one is struggling worries me. That's good news on your embies some good ones there :-)
    Oh no hun are you still on the movicol you could do with having more relief before tomorrow. Its hard to concentrate on the positive hun I understand your focus on yhe struggling one? We have had a huge drop off today but I have past cycles to compare to and know we are doing better than the past. Stay positive hun, will see you tomorrow high on valium and ready with the brandy haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I haven't been since Friday. So bloated and yuk. Yeah I have been, I suffer ibs also and being stressed/ nervous will make it play up. I just need to learn what ever happens I can't control. What is bm? Yeah how funny is that Valium and brandy. Do they tell u when to have it? Did you have the brandy before or after ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All I can say is I agree with @Gagingi's comment above not the most pleasant of experiences
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun hopefully all goes to plan. If our frostie doesn't make it yes we hope to use a fresh embie, someone suggested using a lower grade one in that case so the higher graded ones can be tested but I cant see the point in that? We want the best chance if possible.
    Hope you are feeling ok at the moment and positive with your embies, really hoping all goes well for Saturday.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Rosie888 bm = bowel movement haha! No no one tells you to drink it I remember laughing with Warren last transfer saying it seems wrong in a hospital and he laughed saying they use to give it out themselves in the past but rules and regulations took over. I tip a small amount in one of their plastic cups, I cant drink too much of yhe stuff, although I am there for 3 hours for intralipids tomorrow so maybe I should have a few and relax haha!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd never had brandy until our last transfer. I think I had 2-3 nips (oops!) after the transfer and it was awesome. We went out to lunch and I was very relaxed and then came home, had another Valium and had the best sleep ever. Two weeks later we got our BFP!
    Enjoy it ladies! You deserve it!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (14-06-2016),Chyna  (15-06-2016),Heyside  (14-06-2016),Rosie8888  (14-06-2016),softshellcrab  (15-06-2016),sumteng  (15-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    If our frostie doesn't make it yes we hope to use a fresh embie, someone suggested using a lower grade one in that case so the higher graded ones can be tested but I cant see the point in that? We want the best chance if possible.
    @Heyside what about the left over meds in your body and also the risk of OHSS? We transferred a PGD normal at 5 days post EPU after my hospital stint last year and it didn't take. I still wonder if it was an inhospitable environment... Our BFP was from a FET and I definitely felt healthier than after my fresh transfers.

Lots of baby dust either way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @Heyside what about the left over meds in your body and also the risk of OHSS? We transferred a PGD normal at 5 days post EPU after my hospital stint last year and it didn't take. I still wonder if it was an inhospitable environment... Our BFP was from a FET and I definitely felt healthier than after my fresh transfers.

Lots of baby dust either way.
    Yes I have heard that from other ladies hun and wazza tried to persuade me also but my personal experience I have had better results on stimulated cycles, I have had a chemical and blighted ovum on stimulated cycles where as the embryos dont even try to implant for some reason in FET's, when I mentioned this to wazza he said 'its not the same for everyone'. Also my lining is so much better from a stimulated cycle currently over 10mm, where as I struggle to reach 7mm in an fet.
    Last edited by Heyside; 14-06-2016 at 21:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you see you in the morning :-)

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (15-06-2016)