Closed Thread
Page 56 of 104 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Fantastic number of eggs @Zowiebluebell you must be so happy hope the recovery is good yes its a lovely feeling to get home after EPU x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Zowiebluebell  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside yeah that's the word she called it morula. Yeah I am happy I will feel better on wed when I no the final stage of the embies. What is compacting ? Yay I'm very happy for you too :-) yeah Kendal said same to me got to go to chemist too lucky I can wear a cardigan at work cause my bloat is worse then ibs bloat. Had my first crinone before. I couldn't work out how it worked until I realised pull the plug haha.
    @Zowiebluebell congrats Hun that's great numbers. Rest up and get better xx

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-06-2016),Zowiebluebell  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thats great that you already have a morula @Rosie888, there are some good websites if you google that explain the development of the embryos so you know what to expect. My embryo that is compacting is just before your morula its getting ready to become a morula. Sounds like we both have the movocol to look forward to, hoping it gives me some relief as I feel like a beached whale. Thank goodness its cold and I can wear my big babby clothes like you at work with your cardigan as the cruel side effect is I look 5 months pregnant 😳. Great the crinone went wel after you figured it, it is a strange contraption haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone, thanks for your well wishes today. I got 7 eggs which I'm a bit disappointed about as we were aiming for 12. Just got to hope there's a good one in that collection. On the plus side I recovered better this time around from the anesthesia. Just have cramping which the heat pack and panadol is helping with. Now the anxious wait of waiting for the embies to grow begins. There were quite a few couples i saw today come in for transfers so I really hope we get to make it to that stage this time. @Rosie888 and @Heyside I'm so pleased to hear that your embies are going well. The bloating definitely sucks and i hope it settles down for both of you soon. Fingers crossed the movicol helps. @Zowiebluebell that is a fantastic number of eggs you managed to get lovely. I hope you recover well and get good news about embies tomorrow.

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-06-2016),Heyside  (13-06-2016),sumteng  (14-06-2016),Zowiebluebell  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso - Sorry to hear you're dissapointed with numbers hun that can be frustrating when you arenexpectinh higher numbers. Hope your one lucky one is in that haul though hun and you get a good result and some frozen blasts. Yes lets hope we all get to transfer xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @mrsparso - Sorry to hear you're dissapointed with numbers hun that can be frustrating when you arenexpectinh higher numbers. Hope your one lucky one is in that haul though hun and you get a good result and some frozen blasts. Yes lets hope we all get to transfer xxx
    Thanks lovely. Yep a transfer for all of us would just be wonderful. Let's hope we all get that magic embie we've been hoping for xx

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-06-2016),Heyside  (14-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside good idea I will hey googling :-) i suffer constipation all the time with IBS, none of my tricks that normally help me have worked haha! I hope you do get relief ASAP. Yeah it was funny I had to ask one of the ladies I work with how to open it
    @mrsparso I hope you are feeling ok. I know what you means about numbers at least there is some good ones in there. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @sumteng how are you feeling?
    @Gagingi thanks for thinking of me! Had placed myself a Dr Google ban cos it was making me mental hence MIA on BH! Stalked until I got an appointment with Charlotte this arvo and the bleeding has since stopped. She seems to think it was old Crinone even through it looked like blood clot tissues - apparently its industrial strength and can look like spot/bleed. Got heartbeat 165bpm, measuring 15.7mm - immensely calmed down once Charlotte probed and prodded and found no other signs! Been given further bed rest - so total 5.5 wks! Will be a bugger to miss the Baby Expo this wkend Firm no leave pass (again) till Intralipids this Friday!

@
    Zowiebluebell welcome to the club congrats on the numbers!

@Heyside @Chyna @mrsparso @Rosie8888 Thanks for the kind words, have been reading all your updates and thinking of you all you brave girls. Good luck for the next stages!!!! Fingers crossed for excellent progress for everyone!

@Rosie8888@Heyside re clexane, highly suggest you numb with an ice pack before and after the needle. Make sure you leave an air bubble and if the nurses have kindly given you the smaller needles to filter it (the standard one it comes with is blunt and nasty!). Hold a bit of tummy flab (firm but not too hard), aim in straight, jab in needle but inject the solution SLOWLY ... I had so much bruising initially there was almost no normal skin left to jab! This was advise Kate & Kendall gave along the way. Sorry for the essay, but wks of clexane, was hoping I can spare anyone a little less pain.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (14-06-2016),Gagingi  (13-06-2016),Zowiebluebell  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng I have the yellow clexane how it comes out of the box? Thank you for the advice. And I am glad to hear you are feeling better and relieved xxx rest up Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @sumteng I have the yellow clexane how it comes out of the box? Thank you for the advice. And I am glad to hear you are feeling better and relieved xxx rest up Hun xx
    go see the lovely Kate! she's very good at instructions (for DH cos I'm too chicken to do my own needles) and always making sure we have a supply of the thinner needles cos they hurt less! thx hun, you too