Closed Thread
Page 51 of 103 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Zowiebluebell yeah that was me, and I was complaining about pain in my ribs and shoulder haha! He is just amazing to take the time to talk to his patients. It was my first epu yesterday so I'm still getting used to it all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside oh thanks for that I didn't realise they were embies already wooh. Yes that's so true they are each others first friends that's such a great way to look at it. I need to keep keep reminding myself of the positive. I am scared to ring tomorrow to get update I assume that's normal to feel like this?
    @Rosie8888 I used to be very apprehensive ringing for an update. Some of the scientists aren't the best at communication either, whilst others are great - so bear that in mind if things aren't clear or sounding bad. Wazza's nurses are great, so it's easier on weekdays. The scientists are also busy, so can be very quick. I think Warren is the only FS at QFG who gives daily updates - maybe Charlotte and Scott do, as they work closely together. I used to write down the number of each embie and then fill in the grade and number of cells for each one, updating it each day. Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Definately agree with @Gagingi comment, the scientists are definately very busy and don't always have the time to talk to you, the nurses have the time to explain more x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Wow sorry ladies , how do I delete post
    @Rosie8888 to delete a post:

1. Select "edit post"
    2. Select rectangular box at bottom - "delete post" -> this takes you to new screen
    3. At the bottom of the new screen there is a circle you select "delete message" (you don't need to fill in reason for deleting)
    4. Last step - at the very bottom of that page on the right hand side you hit rectangular "delete post".

Hopefully that is it. Bubhub can get a bit carried away at times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng how are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Zowiebluebell. Best wishes for your EPU. I got nervous at every pickup, but Wazza and the nurses are great, so you are in good hands. Are you quite bloated today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Gagingi my app won't let me. Thank you I will wait until until tomorrow to ring.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Welcome @Zowiebluebell. Best wishes for your EPU. I got nervous at every pickup, but Wazza and the nurses are great, so you are in good hands. Are you quite bloated today?
    Hi Gagingi. Yep feeling like a whale today! Lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Zowiebluebell For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies any advice on best way to give my self clexane ? Also due to start crinone in a few day, it says to take early afternoon. What do you class as early afternoon? Am I safe to do it at work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hey @Rosie888 I start my clexane tonight too. I would say try not to think too much about it and do it as quickly as possible, the first time I did it I over thought the whole process and it took me forever to build up to. It can be a little stingy and some ladies use a bit of ice to numb the area first, I have just tended to get use to the sting over time. When you have done the injection dont rub the injection site as this can cause bruising so I hear so just firmly press with a cotton wool ball. As for the crinone I will probably do mine around 1pmish but do whatever works for you and work. Its very convenient and no need to lie down like the pessaries so ideal to do at work although I will warn you, there is usually a gross build up left behind by the crinone a bit like cottage cheese (sorry tmi). Good luck with it all hun I am sure you will be fine. How are you feeling generally now hun? The progesterone tiredness seems to have set in for me I just have no drive or energy.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-06-2016)