Closed Thread
Page 50 of 104 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,

First time post

I am going in for EPU Monday.

I was with Wazza this morning and may have been the one he was consulting with when some of you called through

Very nervous about the EPU as my first round of IVF but reading all your stories has made me feel much more at ease.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that's a really good idea about having the fluids plan. It's so easy for the day to slip away without having enough fluids. I think i might follow your lead and do something similar.
    I didn't get to see Wazza this morning as he was held up with another patient so i saw Charlotte. She thinks i have 12 follies so we'll see how we go. I asked her about the protein and she advised me to have lots of protein following the EPU so we'll put a plan in place for that too. So much to think about!
    I'm glad you are feeling good today and that's fantastic news about having 19 of the eggs fertilize!
    Feeling nervous about doing the trigger tonight so I'll be glad when it's done and i can have an injection free day tomoz.
    Hope your DD is feeling better also xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng I have everything crossed for you that everything will be ok xx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Zowiebluebell View Post
    Hi ladies,

First time post

I am going in for EPU Monday.

I was with Wazza this morning and may have been the one he was consulting with when some of you called through

Very nervous about the EPU as my first round of IVF but reading all your stories has made me feel much more at ease.
    Hi @Zowiebluebell. I am also going in for EPU on Monday so we will be in there together. I'm in at 9:30am. How about you? It's completely normal to be nervous. This will be my fourth EPU and i still get really nervous and anxious about it. I was in this morning too so we probably crossed paths at some point. Good luck with your trigger tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    @Rosie8888 @Heyside great results! Hope the pain subsides soon! If in doubt, I've rang St Andrews late at night before and they made an assessment on symptoms as to whether they needed to call Wazza and subsequently rang back and got us to call his mobile. Can't get any better care than that!

AFM - Having an emotional meltdown since last night cos getting another light bleed. Can't decide if it's the hormones turning me into a mass drama queen or just the stress/anxiety levels have all caught up since I've never made it pass 7 wks let alone a heartbeat. Monitoring for now since already on bed rest and hoping I don't need to haul myself to emergency (rang the hospital as I couldn't get a hold of Charlotte, nurses said any heavier admit straight away). Should by shares in Kleenex at the rate that I'm going. Poor DH is doing his best but emotional rollercoaster has a mind of its own.
    Oh honey, thinking of you and know how you feel. As hard as it is try not to worry too much. Fx all will be ok. It's so hard as absoutely everything we do you worry about. I teally hope all will be ok. Big hugs honey and sending good vibes your way xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (13-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hi @Zowiebluebell. I am also going in for EPU on Monday so we will be in there together. I'm in at 9:30am. How about you? It's completely normal to be nervous. This will be my fourth EPU and i still get really nervous and anxious about it. I was in this morning too so we probably crossed paths at some point. Good luck with your trigger tonight!
    Hi

I'm scheduled for 10:30, I hope we cross paths too.

Thanks for the reassurance, good luck to you too!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Last edited by Rosie8888; 11-06-2016 at 20:17.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Rosie8888; 12-06-2016 at 10:18.

Thanks
    Reviews

Last edited by Rosie8888; 12-06-2016 at 10:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Zowiebluebell I called through at about 8 and spoke to warren. Good luck for Monday :-) I only joined this group through the week and the ladies on here have been so amazing and helped me so much. X