Closed Thread
Page 48 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Sorry to hear about the pain you have been having hun hope it improves soon. I usually have a slight pain under my ribs and feel a little out of breath it started yesterday straight away when I woke up in bed, its like I need to take huge big breaths. Hope it eases by itself and you dont need any intervention look after yourself. We definitely took Warren's second option last night, not feel up for 'sexy' time at all haha! Yes definitely a small world the nurse recognising you from your work haha! So so happy for you that you have 4 growing embies now hun hopefully they continue to grow and you get some to freeze too.
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes have a strong plan with the fluids its like a timetable of what to drink when haha! I have always been told to keep up with the protein, presume it would be good for everyone but maybe its stressed to me as I am always at risk of hypostimulation, I am not sure, could definitely not hurt. The nurses might mention it to you at EPU.
    @Gagingi - Thanks hun, to be honest I feel great this morning, was bloated slightly last night but thsts eased today. Yes I had the protein drip alongside the fluids and my lipid infusion so was there a while at the hospital. It sounds like you really suffered after your EPU hun glad all worked out ok and you were treated well at the hospital. I love the fact wazza still trys to push it and give everyone a transfer. I dont think I ever would get a fresh transfer with my old clinic they were so cautious with me especially but as wazza said overstimulation will always be an issue for me with my pcos and high amh.

Afm - I felt really bloated last night and just like @ Rosie888 I had the discomfort under my ribs and difficulty with breathing, this is normal for me. Happy to say it has eased this morning and I actually feel back to normal (touch wood). I took some panadol as a precaution last night but leaving it today until I feel I need it, dont think I will be needing the strong stuff from my anesthetist. Wazza prescribed me some dostinex, I googled it an apparently it prevents prolactin being produced in the pituitary gland, does anyone know much about this, how will it help? I rang Warren this morning and apparently out of the 29 eggs 25 where usable and 19 have fertilised, we are happy with that as its more than we expected. He told me to ring the scientists tomorrow for another update with them being in the embryoscope but thinking I may wait until Monday and speak to the nurses.
    @mrsparso - how did your appointment go this morning? When I rung up I heard him consulting with someone and I thought about you. Hope all looks well for trigger and EPU on Monday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside congrats on your fertilisation numbers, thats so many eggs! Is that a good thing for you? I barely know anything about pcos. I really hope all goes well, i will be thinking of you xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @gorgeousgeorge, it seems to be quite usual for me, my old clinic would try to stay cautious and keep fsh levels low to get less eggs but that usually meant that I stimulated for a long time which probably wasnt good for my egg quality. My pcos means to expect a lot of eggs especially due to my high amh, I love wazza though he is still happy to take risks with me.
    Last edited by Heyside; 11-06-2016 at 13:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Thank you @Chyna. Hope my eggies grow and develop
    Fx they do honey. Ive everything crossed for you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Rosie8888 - Sorry to hear about the pain you have been having hun hope it improves soon. I usually have a slight pain under my ribs and feel a little out of breath it started yesterday straight away when I woke up in bed, its like I need to take huge big breaths. Hope it eases by itself and you dont need any intervention look after yourself. We definitely took Warren's second option last night, not feel up for 'sexy' time at all haha! Yes definitely a small world the nurse recognising you from your work haha! So so happy for you that you have 4 growing embies now hun hopefully they continue to grow and you get some to freeze too.
    @mrsparso - Thanks hun yes have a strong plan with the fluids its like a timetable of what to drink when haha! I have always been told to keep up with the protein, presume it would be good for everyone but maybe its stressed to me as I am always at risk of hypostimulation, I am not sure, could definitely not hurt. The nurses might mention it to you at EPU.
    @Gagingi - Thanks hun, to be honest I feel great this morning, was bloated slightly last night but thsts eased today. Yes I had the protein drip alongside the fluids and my lipid infusion so was there a while at the hospital. It sounds like you really suffered after your EPU hun glad all worked out ok and you were treated well at the hospital. I love the fact wazza still trys to push it and give everyone a transfer. I dont think I ever would get a fresh transfer with my old clinic they were so cautious with me especially but as wazza said overstimulation will always be an issue for me with my pcos and high amh.

Afm - I felt really bloated last night and just like @ Rosie888 I had the discomfort under my ribs and difficulty with breathing, this is normal for me. Happy to say it has eased this morning and I actually feel back to normal (touch wood). I took some panadol as a precaution last night but leaving it today until I feel I need it, dont think I will be needing the strong stuff from my anesthetist. Wazza prescribed me some dostinex, I googled it an apparently it prevents prolactin being produced in the pituitary gland, does anyone know much about this, how will it help? I rang Warren this morning and apparently out of the 29 eggs 25 where usable and 19 have fertilised, we are happy with that as its more than we expected. He told me to ring the scientists tomorrow for another update with them being in the embryoscope but thinking I may wait until Monday and speak to the nurses.
    @mrsparso - how did your appointment go this morning? When I rung up I heard him consulting with someone and I thought about you. Hope all looks well for trigger and EPU on Monday xx
    Honey that's fantastic numbers. Fx you are able to get good ones out of it. I'm sure you will have a good feeling about this one for you xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thank you, it keep coming and going and up into my shoulder. I ending up taking warrens advice and having mersyndol. I am praying the 4 lil eggies keep growing and become embies. That is so good you go got some good number you deserve it Hun. How eggies are prob neighbours in the embreyscope glad to hear you are feeling well also.
    @mrsparso been thinking of you xx
    @Chyna thank you keep everything crossed for me x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 and @Heyside congrats on your fert rates! I'm glad you are both on the mend as well.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    @Heyside thank you, it keep coming and going and up into my shoulder. I ending up taking warrens advice and having mersyndol. I am praying the 4 lil eggies keep growing and become embies. That is so good you go got some good number you deserve it Hun. How eggies are prob neighbours in the embreyscope glad to hear you are feeling well also.
    @mrsparso been thinking of you xx
    @Chyna thank you keep everything crossed for me x
    Sounds like the mersyndol was a good plan hun really no point in suffering, hope it works. Yes teally hoping your embies continue to grow (they are embies now hun they have fertilised celebrate the fact). I thought about that yesterday our little embies being in there together first friends haha!

Thanks for the positive thoughts ladies feeling good so far. Just realised today that at this point last ivf we had the same amount of embies from 23 eggs, happy with that, now wondering how much difference the full icsi and growth hormone has made fingers crossed.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (12-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside oh thanks for that I didn't realise they were embies already wooh. Yes that's so true they are each others first friends that's such a great way to look at it. I need to keep keep reminding myself of the positive. I am scared to ring tomorrow to get update I assume that's normal to feel like this?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (11-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 @Heyside great results! Hope the pain subsides soon! If in doubt, I've rang St Andrews late at night before and they made an assessment on symptoms as to whether they needed to call Wazza and subsequently rang back and got us to call his mobile. Can't get any better care than that!

AFM - Having an emotional meltdown since last night cos getting another light bleed. Can't decide if it's the hormones turning me into a mass drama queen or just the stress/anxiety levels have all caught up since I've never made it pass 7 wks let alone a heartbeat. Monitoring for now since already on bed rest and hoping I don't need to haul myself to emergency (rang the hospital as I couldn't get a hold of Charlotte, nurses said any heavier admit straight away). Should by shares in Kleenex at the rate that I'm going. Poor DH is doing his best but emotional rollercoaster has a mind of its own.