Closed Thread
Page 47 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes its good to be home 😊 thanks @Rosie888, yes my lipids where compared to hungry jacks so yes may as well throw a pizza into the mix too haha! Yes the nurses there are so caring we were really looked after today. Hope you are feeling ok hun and recovering well, is hubby looking after you?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Quick update from me, we expected 12-14 eggs and Warren gave me a boost of fsh for some smaller ones to catch up on Wednesday. Cant believe we have just got the most eggs so far - 29, I am in shock as I wasn't feeling as bloated this time. Presuming some will probably be too small. I suppose we will wait and see how we go.

Great to catch up with @ Rosie888 today in the hospital nice to be able to chat to someone, hope we both get good results x
    Awh honey congrats that's gantastic news this is gonna happen!!! ☺

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside Exactly why not treat your self. I am doing well I still have some bleeding and passed something before that has me worried I'll ask warren in morning.
    I have pain under my right ribs. Do they pump us up with air do you know? I am laying down after having the progesterone I think it was no chance of sexy time tonight like warren says might have to do his 2nd option haha!! How you feeling Hun? Yeah it was exceptional care. How funny was it when the nurse knew who I was her kids come to my work she is taking them on wed to my work big hopefully I have a transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mrsparso Movicol is a gentle laxative. It doesn't contain senna, so your body won't become dependent on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is it normal To have quiet severe pain down the right side under my ribs ? I am laying down and when I move my gosh takes my breath?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I am feeling pretty good at the moment, Warren has prescribed me a medication to try and stop hypostimulation and the anesthetist prescribed me a pain relief which is apparently pretty strong, hoping not to need it. I have set myself a plan of fluids including sustagen, pear juice, tomato juice and hydrolites. It that has been a huge day, we didn't get home until 5.30, stopped at the chemist for the meds only to wait around for 1/2 an hour as there was a problem with the script. We then got stuck in the Friday night traffic from the city. We had planned a high protein dinner for tonight and had everything in to cook it but Dh was shattered after the drive and Dd was so hungry so we stopped off and grabbed pizza, not the healthiest dinner but at least my eggs are out and wont be effected and we loaded ot with meat, will get healthy tomorrow.
    Wow what a massive day you have had. You must be exhausted. I think you and hubby both deserved some delicious pizza! Sounds like you have a great plan in place in regards to the fluids and protein. I knew about trying to have lots of water but should i be increasing my protein intake as well?
    Fingers crossed the meds do their job and you don't have any probs with hypostimulation.
    I hope you wake up to some good news from the scientists tomorrow. Get some rest xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Is it normal To have quiet severe pain down the right side under my ribs ? I am laying down and when I move my gosh takes my breath?
    If you're feeling uncomfortable hun maybe you could give St Andrews hospital a call and ask them what they think? I haven't had anything like that before. Only period like cramping. Might be worth getting a professional opinion if it's quite severe?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @mrsparso Movicol is a gentle laxative. It doesn't contain senna, so your body won't become dependent on it.
    Oh thanks! That's good to know ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    It feels like trapped air. With previous surgery I got the same pain when they had pumped me with air to see. I have a heat pack and not moving. Will wait another hour see how I go xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    It feels like trapped air. With previous surgery I got the same pain when they had pumped me with air to see. I have a heat pack and not moving. Will wait another hour see how I go xx
    Ok lovely. You know your own body the best. Look after yourself xx