Closed Thread
Page 42 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I got there in the end was trying to get all the air bubbles out nicked my finger so it was bleeding great idea about the fridge prepared is the booster the same thing? As she gave me more syringes for it. Ok that makes sense, I just got worried that the bigger follicles would leave my ovaries before epu. Gosh there is so much involved in ivf the work that goes into it is crazy. Defiantly have everything crossed for a great result for us all :-) another lady I met who sees warren she is having her second transfer on Friday also. @mrsparso I got there in the end haha lucky hubby stayed away to help hold them etc. It stung a little. But otherwise all good. I'm so excited for a needle free day tomorrow I heard we go back on some injection after transfer. Good luck for your scan sat. Hope you have a a positive result Monday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sumteng - that is a shame that we won't get to meet. I hope intralipids goes well tomorrow and you enjoy your outing. You're over halfway through your bedrest - yay!!! FWIW I find it easiest to you bubhub on the Internet on my iPad - I don't like the app much...
    @Rosie8888 - congrats on triggering!!! I love the needle free day. Don't worry about your eggs staying put - it doesn't matter how big the eggs/follies are, it's about the trigger injection sending hormones to the eggs to get them to finish growing. Also my first FS used to give the trigger 38 hours before EPU (Wazza does trigger 36 hours and 40 minutes before), so don't worry if Wazza is running a bit behind. It's all good, he'll get to them in time. When you get there and put on your lovely hospital gown just try to relax, you have done everything you can. I'd just sit and pray that the nurses/anesthetist get to the stereo ahead of Wazza or you'll be drifting off to more country music...
    @Tinachris - congrats on your good follie numbers. It's a good day on here today!

@mrsparso - congrats on having your EPU scheduled too. I'm sure you'll get some more growth by Monday.

AFM. I'm continuing with my last week of bedrest and coming up on 11 weeks. We had our first OB appointment with Charlotte this week and everything is looking good. She is so lovely. You girls will get there!

Oh, and on the Wazza music front, our favourite at 5:00am one Saturday morning was "Chunder in the Old Pacific Sea". I thought this was an interesting choice for an FS whose patients are trying to get preggers and are hence heading towards morning sickness! Good for a giggle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1W0pP6A8BE

Baby dust to one and all.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-06-2016),sumteng  (10-06-2016),Tinachris  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

@Heyside maybe my sugar free run I had in Jan feb and all the supplements are kicking in??? Maybe the scitropin has forced my body to grow something more?? Maybe my flower essences I dunno but this is what I had hoped for last cycle instead of 4 follies. Unbelievable! Thanks @gagangi lovely I can't believe you're at 11 weeks already!! Yes I love Charlotte too! Hope you are catching up on stuff you haven't previously had time for on your bed rest break!
    Last edited by Tinachris; 09-06-2016 at 05:30.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

p.s that song is funny! The music in his waiting room has some bloody sad love songs too OMG I hate country ha ha
    Last edited by Tinachris; 09-06-2016 at 05:29.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-06-2016),sumteng  (10-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gagingi I was thinking that last night yay for a needle and medicated free day that I don't have to worry about haha the simple things ok that does makes sense about the triggering , I don't always retain the info they tell me haha hence why I always have a second set of ears with me. So tomorrow does hubby just come hand in his sample and go? Those hospital gown bring back memories a year ago today I had a tumor removed off my liver then the 8 months leading up to that the 8 months before I had Gaulbladder and appendix and a lap . So I had 4 surgeries in 8 months of living st the Wesley but with out it all I wouldn't be going through this journey. My mum remembers warren wearing white socks pulled up and white Pants and white button up shirts with his country music blaring early in the morning.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohoo that's awesome @mrsparso xx
    Last edited by Chyna; 09-06-2016 at 07:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @sumteng - that is a shame that we won't get to meet. I hope intralipids goes well tomorrow and you enjoy your outing. You're over halfway through your bedrest - yay!!! FWIW I find it easiest to you bubhub on the Internet on my iPad - I don't like the app much...
    @Rosie8888 - congrats on triggering!!! I love the needle free day. Don't worry about your eggs staying put - it doesn't matter how big the eggs/follies are, it's about the trigger injection sending hormones to the eggs to get them to finish growing. Also my first FS used to give the trigger 38 hours before EPU (Wazza does trigger 36 hours and 40 minutes before), so don't worry if Wazza is running a bit behind. It's all good, he'll get to them in time. When you get there and put on your lovely hospital gown just try to relax, you have done everything you can. I'd just sit and pray that the nurses/anesthetist get to the stereo ahead of Wazza or you'll be drifting off to more country music...
    @Tinachris - congrats on your good follie numbers. It's a good day on here today!

@mrsparso - congrats on having your EPU scheduled too. I'm sure you'll get some more growth by Monday.

AFM. I'm continuing with my last week of bedrest and coming up on 11 weeks. We had our first OB appointment with Charlotte this week and everything is looking good. She is so lovely. You girls will get there!

Oh, and on the Wazza music front, our favourite at 5:00am one Saturday morning was "Chunder in the Old Pacific Sea". I thought this was an interesting choice for an FS whose patients are trying to get preggers and are hence heading towards morning sickness! Good for a giggle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1W0pP6A8BE

Baby dust to one and all.
    Oh honey 11wks that's gone so quick congrats. I'm currently 15wks. Only feels like yesterday we all got out bfp.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - I think @mrsparso is right we all get a little nervous with the trigger injections no matter how many times we have done it as its so important. DH hates that one too as its the only one I ask him to help with, I can't face breaking the glass vial. Great news that all went well for you even if you did catch your finger in the process ouuchh! Sorry to hear you have been through so much recently with all the operations hun. Yes you DH comes into the waiting room with you with his sample and usually my DH comes into see the nurse with me. From there you will say goodbye and will be taken upstairs to the theaters. You get all gowned up and sit in a second waiting room until the anesthetist comes to talk to you before walking you through to the theatres.
    @Gagingi - Great news yhat the bed rest is coming to an end, congratulations on reaching 11 weeks and all is looking good.
    @Tinachris - Well whatever it is you have done hun its works so thsts great news, lets hope it continues that way!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (09-06-2016),Tinachris  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My trigger went well last night so all I can do now is wait for tomorrow. Today always sends me into stress mode as I love the injection free day but slways feel I have forgot to do something as I am so use to being on a timetable of meds haha! I have DD off school today sick, hoping she feels better tomorrow as its not great timing with my EPU.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-06-2016),Tinachris  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope it all goes smoothly and lots of great eggies are collected @Heyside

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (09-06-2016)