Closed Thread
Page 41 of 104 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Thank you @sumteng. I sore wazza and having epu on Friday
    That's great you are going ahead and having your epu on Friday! You and @Heyside can keep each other company. Keeping my fingers crossed for you ☺

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (08-06-2016),Tinachris  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    EPU scheduled for Monday. I have 8-10 follies a mix of small and big so hoping a few of the smaller ones catch up by Monday. Dreading the 5 day wait while the embies grow...it's just the worst!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (08-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    That's great news!
    Thanks lovely! I just had to tell someone lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside I was wondering which one you were yay I'll have a buddy there was some really big ones that couldn't wait till Monday so it looks like 6 as the others still need to grow and are to small. I have the trigger tonight at 9.20. 1000 of something that I have to mix up that's awesome fingers crossed for you thanks love Still has not fully sunk in I'm married

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso that's good news for you also very happy for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Tinachris - That is the best news to come on and see wwwooohhhoo!! You must be very happy with that is there anything that you think contributed to that?
    @mrsparso - There should definitely be enough time over the weekend for those littler ones to catch up. Do you have another scan before EPU?
    @Rosie8888 - 6 is a good number hun and hopefully with age on your side they will be of amazing quality. Will look forward to seeing you Friday and hope we both get good results. You must be in before me for pick up as I trigger at 9.50 tonight, I have my alarm set haha! I remember that feeling of only just being married and it all not have sinking in, and here I am this year ready to celebrate 12 years of marriage, gosh time flies.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rosie8888  (08-06-2016),Tinachris  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

@ Heyside I just had my last gonal f and I trigger at 9.20. I'm freaking out in getting it right just had to ring my mum to confirm haha! I hope they are good eggies. Do we get a
    Scan before we go under? Is there any chance that the follicles can leave the overies ? I am waiting for my official marriage cert then will change my name it might feel more real then haha. Time sure does fly. I hope you are doing well and that you get good numbers and the golden egg. Will be great to meet you also
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 08-06-2016 at 21:04.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - oh hun it can be stressful first time, I still stress now and makesure DH helps me. I make mine up in advance and leave it in the fridge so it is ready to go on time. Your EPU will be done through scan so we will be asleep when it is done. The trigger is timed so precisely so that you ovulate in time with the EPU so try not to worry too much about that. Yes will be good to meet and hope its good results for us both xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with your trigger @Rosie888? Hope it went ok. I think we all get really nervous with that one even when we have done it before. I'll be thinking of you on Friday and wishing you all the best. Enjoy an injection free day tomorrow 😆
    @Heyside that's a good idea to make it up in advance so you're not stressed at the last minute trying to mix it all together. I'm back to see Wazza one more time on Sat morning before Monday EPU.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (09-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go with your trigger @Rosie888? Hope it went ok. I think we all get really nervous with that one even when we have done it before. I'll be thinking of you on Friday and wishing you all the best. Enjoy an injection free day tomorrow 😆
    @Heyside that's a good idea to make it up in advance so you're not stressed at the last minute trying to mix it all together. I'm back to see Wazza one more time on Sat morning before Monday EPU.