Closed Thread
Page 38 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Rosie8888 - Welcome hun, so were you in wazzas rooms this morning too?? Me you and @mrsparso are all so close in our cycles who knows we may all end up at epu together. Sounds like a good plan to up your gonal f to boost those follies a little, hopefully you will see more action on wednesday. Its very difficult on your first cycle to know how you are going to react, slow and steady is the best way. I have pcos and over stimulate usually so I get lots of eggs but not necessarily the best quality, our last cycle with Wazza was our best yet with 23 eggs and 5 frosties. Might see you Wednesday my next scan is then too x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Hey ladies yes I was there this morning with my mum. Wazza actually helped my mum Conceive me then was her ob. So it's like an old catch up for them
    yay I'm so glad I have cycling buddies :-) I really don't know what to do. ? I'm worried about how many die off etc. He is thinking Friday or Monday for epu if we don't cancel. It's all so new and doing my head in thanks for the lovely words ladies. I think I'm at 6.10 or something on wed. Also so a follicle doesn't always mean an egg in there is that right? Also can you get 2 eggs in 1 follicle? I'm new to this site just working my way around it
    Xx
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 06-06-2016 at 19:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hey ladies yes I was there this morning with my mum. Wazza actually helped my mum Conceive me then was her ob. So it's like an old catch up for them
    yay I'm so glad I have cycling buddies :-) I really don't know what to do. ? I'm worried about how many die off etc. He is thinking Friday or Monday for epu if we don't cancel. It's all so new and doing my head in thanks for the lovely words ladies. I think I'm at 6.10 or something on wed. Also so a follicle doesn't always mean an egg in there is that right? Also can you get 2 eggs in 1 follicle? I'm new to this site just working my way around it
    Xx
    Oh i went in straight after you this morning! I saw you come out with your mum. It is definitely a stressful experience. Even all the girls on here that have cycled multiple times still find it stressful so don't feel like you are alone in that. Ask as many questions on here as you like. That's what we're all here for. I think it's true that a follicle does not necessarily have an egg. If they do have an egg they are also not necessarily mature. I'm not sure about the double egg thing though. That's very cool that Wazza was your mum's obstetrician. I'm in on Wed at 6:10am so it's possible you're in before or after me? I guess I'll see you there!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie8888 View Post
    Hi ladies I'm a patient of wazzas I am 27 . First cycle day and it's day 11. I have 6 big follicles and 2 smaller ones. . Does this seem OK ? He has upped my gonal f and get rescanned on wed. What were your numbers follicle numbers and how many were collected ? And how many Frosties did you end up with? Sorry for all questions. Thank you ladies xxx
    @Rosie8888 your first cycle is always a bit of a trial run as they don't know how you'll respond to the meds. That said some girls succeed on the first go and you definitely have age on your side, so with 6-8 follies you might get a few good eggs/embryos. The great thing about Wazza is that he will do everything he can to make this work for you. If he is happy with 6-8 I'd go with it, if he isn't he'll encourage you not to proceed. He adjusted my doses every cycle and having seen him and another FS I can promise you he will tailor your treatment every step of the way (as opposed to those that use the same formula on all patients). I know it's nerve wracking, but he is the fertility god so you are in great hands.

With the two eggs - I've heard it can happen, but it is rare. Follies can also be empty and follies can be hiding - I've often had more eggs/follies at EPU than were seen on scan.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso - its so stressful I thought I was doing so well then yesterday put me in a spin. Thanks for being so caring and supporting :-) it's hard who to talk to that can understand defiantly glad I found this. Yeah he is remembers delivering me cause he pulled a chunk of my hair out ( I had heaps) how crazy is that. Almost 28 years later. Maybe I'm 6.20 tomorrow. I hope you are doing well also xx
    @Gagingi thank you for your lovely words and advice. So is it common to have a cancelled cycle or pull out cycle he calls it? I'm hoping the smaller 2 catch up then I'll defiantly go ahead. That's awesome that you often had extra follies at epu. The more I think of it all the more I confuse my self. My mum said warren seemed happy but said we will talk more wed and make our mind up. Thank you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 - wow hun how amazing that Wazza was your mums ob and he remembers your delivery and now he's helping you to conceive too thats a great story. As hard as it is try to take each step as it comes or you will drive yourself crazy, hopefully those follies will grow over the next few days and the next step will be epu. It is a lot to take in at first I had been cycling for over a year before moving to wazza and still found it all very daunting after the move. @mrsparso is right ask any questions you need in here usually someone will be able to help and will be happy to. I think I remember someone saying on here that wednesday is warrens busy day in his rooms and he works alongside charlotte to get through patients quickly, I am not definitely sure on that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside - he sure has a great memory. Thanks love I sure hope they grow too he didn't seem hopeful about them but I guess I'll find out tomorrow also hoping there is some hidden ones that appear. He mentioned on day 6 he thought I might get 10 so hears to being positive that some might have shown up . How come you had to cycle for a year ? I bet it will be busy, I actually met charlotte for the first time yesterday she seems lovely. He also mentioned on Friday he has a heap of South African girls donating eggs. So sound all very busy for him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie8888 - Positive vibes hun hopefully they do their thing before tomorrow. I have had a very long journey hun I had did ovulation induction for a year with no success so moved onto ivf. My first cycle we had no frosties, second cycle was a freeze all cycle but we got 3 frosties. My old fs had me rest each month before going into an fet so it took a long time to put all 3 back with no success. I then moved to wazza and my first fresh cycle finished in a blighted ovum, I did an FET with no success. I have a pgd tested embie waiting though so hopefully it will survive the thaw and be put back after my epu. Charlotte is lovely she did my last EPU and my recent scratch procedure, gosh Friday does sound very busy for him, hopefully we will be added to his list of epu's too haha!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside wow I sound like such a sook compared to what you have already been through. Charlotte has been some of my friends ob and they love her. I hope we are too :-) I'm off to work today so I think that will help my mind. I have had had a few rdo lately which gives me time to think. I must keep busy. Have a lovely day. Thank you so much again xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rosie888 - Never ever think that about yourself hun, we all have such different journeys and it doesn't mean anyones is any easier or harder, infertility is such a personal thing and each and every journey has its high and low points. I am presuming this will be your first child your trying for?? We conceived DD back in 2010 through ovulation induction on our second attempt and in some ways even the journey was shorter that was a much more difficult time as it was actually the point I had to come to terms with my diagnosis of pcos and infertility. Yes this time its been longer and there has been lots of low points but its just different. Hopefully work will help keep your mind off things, hope it's a good day for you x

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (07-06-2016),Gagingi  (07-06-2016),Rosie8888  (07-06-2016),softshellcrab  (07-06-2016)