Closed Thread
Page 37 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Hey folks I haven't been around but I've been keeping up to date on all your activities. Seems like everyone is moving on with a new plan. Thankfully I'm not on bed rest and all is going well...9wks 3days today. All pretty uneventful which I think is a good way to be

Having intralipids this morning...the girls are all so lovely! I tell them it's like coming to the day spa! I'm going to curl up and a little snooze. But if anyone is in feel free to say hi...I'm in the single chair near the entrance
    Enjoy your snooze Hun! Wish I was more mobile would come in and visit xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good to hear @Gen72 I was thinking we hadn't heard from you in a while. Glad you're doing well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - The weather is awful I went to brisbane earlier unprepared with just a t-shirt on, just got home now and I have rugged myself up. Thinking of you working outside in this. Great that you are feeling a little better than last week x
    @Gen72 - Great news that you are not on bed rest anymore, uneventful is good hun just what you want. Enjoy your time out at your intralipids x

AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside sounding like its all going smoothly for you, excellent!

Ladies when am I supposed to stop dhea?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside that sounds like a promising lining!
    @Gen72 enjoy intralipids this morning- tell the ladies I'll be in there to see them tomorrow! Looking forward leaving the house and a change of scenery

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (06-06-2016),MamaKes  (06-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bad writing...I wasn't on bed rest, sorry for giving that impression I meant I've been lucky not to be on bed rest.

All good MamaKes...I've actually moved to the hallway...which wouldn't be so bad but they are doing the building work in the MRI rooms right here.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - The weather is awful I went to brisbane earlier unprepared with just a t-shirt on, just got home now and I have rugged myself up. Thinking of you working outside in this. Great that you are feeling a little better than last week x
    @Gen72 - Great news that you are not on bed rest anymore, uneventful is good hun just what you want. Enjoy your time out at your intralipids x

AFM - CD12 today, just had my scan and I have around 13 follicles and my lining is around 10mm. I am really pleased about the lining as I usually really struggle and pleased with follicle numbers too as in the past I have had numbers in the 20's. Definately hoping for better quality this time. Follicles measured around 12mm so need a little growth yet, hoping for EPU on Friday so we can pgd the following Wednesday if we have to wait for an EPU on Monday then day 5 will fall on a weekend so pgd won't be possible.
    Thanks honey, I've just got home now also. It's the wind factor thats full on. That's great news re follies and lining. This could be your time honey fx

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @Heyside that sounds like a promising lining!
    @Gen72 enjoy intralipids this morning- tell the ladies I'll be in there to see them tomorrow! Looking forward leaving the house and a change of scenery
    I hear you @softshellcrab I'm hanging out for my two leave passes from the house this week - one on Wednesday for a 9w5d scan with Charlotte and Friday intralipids - the highlights of my week. Never thought I'd say I'd be over being at home with nothing to do but sleep, eat and watch shows

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (07-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Bad writing...I wasn't on bed rest, sorry for giving that impression I meant I've been lucky not to be on bed rest.

All good MamaKes...I've actually moved to the hallway...which wouldn't be so bad but they are doing the building work in the MRI rooms right here.
    Oh dear, just texted you to see if you got that sleep you wanted and it sounds like you didn't 😔 hallway and building work not conducive to a sleeping mama

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Hi ladies I'm a patient of wazzas I am 27 . First cycle day and it's day 11. I have 6 big follicles and 2 smaller ones. . Does this seem OK ? He has upped my gonal f and get rescanned on wed. What were your numbers follicle numbers and how many were collected ? And how many Frosties did you end up with? Sorry for all questions. Thank you ladies xxx
    Last edited by Rosie8888; 06-06-2016 at 18:24.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosie8888 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (06-06-2016)