Closed Thread
Page 34 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @Heyside yep that mothers group was us.. Probably too loud and chatty but I think they secretly loved it.

Wow that's a full day you had... Hope you got to recover today and that headache disappeared. Is the growth hormone Wazza's got you on Saizen? I've done that a few times on OE cycles (prior to Wazza). Yay for the go-ahead to start injections - I know it's not fun - but marks the start of what could be your lucky cycle!

Wazza was in good form today, you would have loved it. I was there for a Charlotte scan and he tried to drag me, my mum and dad into the room to scan me before Charlotte shooed him away saying 'she's mine now'. Funny. Then Wazza offered my 70/yr-old mum some embryos and asked my dad if he wanted to be a sperm donor. They thought he was hilarious. Funny guy.
    He is hilarious. I told him happy birthday for the other day and he was joking around about having one foot in the grave. He was making jokes about a rash he had and called my previous FS a f#$! ******* as he got me pregnant previously but he hasn't managed it yet! He seriously cracks me up!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-06-2016),Gagingi  (02-06-2016),Heyside  (02-06-2016),MamaKes  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlondeinBrisvegas View Post
    Hello Lovelies......
    She's under Dr Peng Ng at the moment at Sunnybank Private (anyone know anything about him??? I've heard of him but that's about it) but looks to be having to go down the IVF road soon.
    Hi, I've seen Dr Ng in the past. As much as I give him credit for locating an infection pre starting IVF, I found him to be warm and lovely, but that's after he's reviewed your file and you spend 5 minutes re-introducing yourself (and what language you speak!). I had 1 failed IVF and 2 BFP resulting in miscarriages. The level of care, assessment and ability to nail the core reason of why I was having recurring miscarriages and ectopic pregnancies was by far no where as thorough what Wazza takes you through. At the end of the day, I felt like I was paying of his new car and flash holidays, and he just kept sending me through yet another cycle in the "hope" of something happening. I know that sounds quite harsh, but that was my first hand experience. As a non-IVF ob/gy, all my friends with natural no-risk births loved him (except for the few that were pushed to do a c-section against their wishes).

Also, whilst CFC is a little more organised in their admin dept, I'd take Wazza's (and Charlotte's) level of dedication and care far superior (yes, it comes with a price tag, but when you fail with yet another trial & error "vanilla" IVF vs a premium care treatment where Waz throws absolutely everything to help you succeed, it'll all worth it in my eyes. Not to mention the emotional drain, stress and strain on your relationship.

If possible, I would strongly recommend your friend see Wazza instead. If it helps, Wazza/Charlotte got me a BFP on my first FET. It may have been fate, but the extreme tuning of my body with all the meds, vitamins, strict instructions for both myself and DH and testing to ensure all was tailored to my scenario immensely put me at ease which is also another big factor.

All Dr Ng prescribed was elevit! Enough said~
    Last edited by sumteng; 02-06-2016 at 17:51. Reason: typo :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes@Chyna @Gagingi ... looks like I'm joining the bed rest club too! Freaked out last Thurs due to med-fresh bleed (I swore AF was here!) and when through a mass emotional crash ready to throw the towel (was so depressed, I stopped taking meds that night ... a BIG no-no in hindsight) hence been MIA. Luckily I had a BT the next day (I think same day as Wazza's bday!) and Kate squeezed me in to see Charlotte. If anyone witnessed an absolute mess bawling uncontrollable, that would have been yours truly. Charlotte found a mass of blood in the lining but also a sack that she wasn't expecting to see at 5wks (phew!). That woman is amazing and had me almost back to full sanity within 5 minutes. Got given Cyklokapron to control the bleeding which stopped within 48hrs (plus the lovely valium) and send home for 1 wk bed rest and only allowed out for the intralipids. I baulked until I saw Wazza put you gals up for 2-4 wks! Back for a scan & BT tomorrow and hugs & for everyone!

@Heyside - hope all those side effects have since calmed down, have been thinking of you often and hope all is well!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (02-06-2016),Heyside  (02-06-2016),MamaKes  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    @MamaKes@Chyna @Gagingi ... looks like I'm joining the bed rest club too! Freaked out last Thurs due to med-fresh bleed (I swore AF was here!) and when through a mass emotional crash ready to throw the towel (was so depressed, I stopped taking meds that night ... a BIG no-no in hindsight) hence been MIA. Luckily I had a BT the next day (I think same day as Wazza's bday!) and Kate squeezed me in to see Charlotte. If anyone witnessed an absolute mess bawling uncontrollable, that would have been yours truly. Charlotte found a mass of blood in the lining but also a sack that she wasn't expecting to see at 5wks (phew!). That woman is amazing and had me almost back to full sanity within 5 minutes. Got given Cyklokapron to control the bleeding which stopped within 48hrs (plus the lovely valium) and send home for 1 wk bed rest and only allowed out for the intralipids. I baulked until I saw Wazza put you gals up for 2-4 wks! Back for a scan & BT tomorrow and hugs & for everyone!

@Heyside - hope all those side effects have since calmed down, have been thinking of you often and hope all is well!
    Oh honey, I'm so happy that all is ok and yes Charlotte like Wazza instantly calms you. I'm sending all my good vibes your way. I'm 14w4d today and have had a good week. On 4 days off now so loving this weather as i don't feel guilty for doing nothing and lounge lizarding!! Take care of yourself honey xx

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (02-06-2016),Heyside  (02-06-2016),MamaKes  (02-06-2016),sumteng  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mummymaybe - Hows it going on is your result any clearer?
    @sumteng - Oh no hun sorry to hear you are going through this. Great all is well though and the sac has been seen, sounds like charlotte was great. Look after yourself and make sure you do rest. Thanks hun yes side effects have calmed down and all is good here x
    @Chyna - Great that yiu are having a good week and doing nothing sounds like a good plan. Wow 14w time flies x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for checking in @Heyside the line is pretty much gone now, can't see it in a photo at all. Looks like Sunday's bloods will be negative.

We'll do another FET straight away with our last emby then it's back to square one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh so sorry to hear @mummymaybe, great that you can get going again straight away with an fet but still heart breaking good luck with it all hun x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sumteng sorry to hear of your scare. It sounds awful. I'm glad you could get in to see Charlotte so quickly - we are blessed to have such awesome and caring FSs. It must have been such a relief to see the sac and great that the meds are working. It is boring being on bedrest, but it's what our little ones need right now. Intralipids become a highlight which is hilarious! Let us know how you go with tomorrow's scan. Big hugs and an extra sprinkling of babydust.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (02-06-2016),sumteng  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @mummymaybe to hear the line has faded. Fingers crossed for your next FET.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

mummymaybe  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thx @Chyna ... Charlotte may have been a little stunned when I asked if bed rest meant I could still do light chores/cooking, walk stairs etc :P I just can't sit still! I felt like a 2 yr old in a very lovely principal's office being read my rights LOL. Lots of baby dust to you and shall go practice this guilt-free lounging thing

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (03-06-2016),Gagingi  (02-06-2016),Heyside  (02-06-2016),Tinachris  (03-06-2016)