Closed Thread
Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another quick question. Does Wazza do back to back FET cycles? Almost certain I'm out this cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mummymaybe as far as I am aware Wazza does back to back Fet's I had one planned but cancelled it for my own reasons. Hopefully you are still in with a chance this cycle though, fingers crossed x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dr Warren De Ambrosis-Wazza appreciation thread #3

Thanks @Heyside all I seem to do is pop in and ask questions. I just don't think I have anything to offer you lovely girls.

This is today's test. 7dp5dt and 48hrs post 1500 of pregnyl.
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1464648804.947267.jpg

ETA I'm sure bubhub makes the lines look even lighter.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mummymaybe For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes he does. You will stop all your medications except prednistone then await your bleed which is day 1. Just make sure you tell K.endal early on you want to do another one straight away do they can plan your next one early and get you scripts ect.
    Quote Originally Posted by mummymaybe View Post
    Another quick question. Does Wazza do back to back FET cycles? Almost certain I'm out this cycle?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maxwellsmum For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (31-05-2016),mummymaybe  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    After another failed cycle last month my head hasn't been in the right space for anything IVF related so have been having a break from the forum, FB etc. Just trying to get in the right frame of mind to keep going I guess. We did 8 cycles with another clinic with 2 FS and there is no doubt in my mind that we have been misdiagnosed by the looks of things so have been quite agitated and angry.

Had our follow up appt with Charlotte over a week ago. Walked into the meeting expecting her to say we needed donor sperm/egg. She seems to think we dont as we are still getting good quality blasts. The one we put back in was AA and we have 2 frozen - a BB and a BC. Going by the stats she said its a numbers game with us...pretty frustrating. So next step for us would be an FET in June. We are also exploring PGD testing as DH is just above the normal range (not high) for chromosomal sperm issues which resulted in our miscarriage last year. Charlotte said although an embryo can look top grade from the outside it could still have issues underneath where PGD would rule this out.

My issue is we dont get alot to day 5 - maybe 1 to transfer and 1 or 2 to freeze. Do you think its worth doing the testing? I guess for me it would give us some more answers. Just so unsure. Grateful for any advice from anyone that has had the testing done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes I've joined the beached whale club too. After seeing Waz yesterday for second scan in the morning and being full of hope and relief I started spotting again in the afternoon sending me into a huge anxiety spiral. (Had previous spotting 2 wks ago at 6wks) Nurses upped my progesterone and started me on cylopropan and Valium, saw waz again this morning and have been given orders for bed rest for next four weeks. Really upset but obviously will do anything to make this bub stick. Not sure how understanding work will be..

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (31-05-2016),MamaKes  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hello Lovelies......

Just popping in to quickly ask Wazza's PCOS Girls if his "Pharmacy of Supplements" is still the same for you guys??? I figure he probably drops the DHEA off the list??

Asking for a friend who's done a couple of rounds of Clomid to no avail..in her early 30's. Dropped a lot of weight recently, has gotten her monthly cycles down to 35 days and according to her BT's is now ovulating. She's under Dr Peng Ng at the moment at Sunnybank Private (anyone know anything about him??? I've heard of him but that's about it) but looks to be having to go down the IVF road soon.

What about Vitex?? She's wondering what else she can do the stack the decks in their favour naturally while they wait to get started on IVF...Any ideas Lovelies???

and prayers being sent for all Cycling and/or in the 2WTorture atm

I keep my eye on you all from the sidelines

Congrats to all the Girls who have gotten their BFFP's recently too!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 31-05-2016 at 10:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @MamaKes I've joined the beached whale club too. After seeing Waz yesterday for second scan in the morning and being full of hope and relief I started spotting again in the afternoon sending me into a huge anxiety spiral. (Had previous spotting 2 wks ago at 6wks) Nurses upped my progesterone and started me on cylopropan and Valium, saw waz again this morning and have been given orders for bed rest for next four weeks. Really upset but obviously will do anything to make this bub stick. Not sure how understanding work will be..
    Oh honey, take care of yourself. Fingers crossed your lounge lizarding will keep bub happy in there. I'm sending all my good vibes to you. Big hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    Sh!t Luv, sorry if I was insensitive when I posted my query.....

Wazza's going to do everything to help you hold onto your bub you know that Luv don't you??

Me telling you that the spotting and bleeding is really common in IVF pregnancies is going to do nothing to make you feel better or any less frightened I know, but I'm going to tell you anyway because it's true

Did Waz do another scan this morn??. Could Waz see where the bleed was coming from?? Is it an SCH?? Either way I know you just want it to stop and it will now you're on total bed rest. Work will just have to deal with it Luv.

The odds are on your side that bub will make it through and this spotting will just be a first trimester bump on the road for you

13. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (31-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    How you going honey?
    Hi @Chyna I'm Good love. How are you going? Are you managing your shifts ok with your energy levels??

I've got mum here helping de-clutter from my kids mess before a cleaner comes... Left the house yesterday only for intralipids and had some beautiful company in Gagingi and Gen72 there which passed the time wonderfully. When my fam all travel for my son's football in Stanthorpe thinking of asking Warren to check me in to St Andrews for 4 days. It's the only way I can stay off my feet and have someone look after
    Me! Something different?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (31-05-2016)