Closed Thread
Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I feel the Force is Strong with this one!

I know I put it up on the SA forum...but it makes me giggle...my son was a big Star Wars fan as a kid. And it is Star Wars day...May the 4th!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gen72 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKes is beta number the same as Hcg? It was 900+ on 12dp5dt. @Gen72 I'm at the day infusion centre this morning- all the nurses are so lovely and were so excited to hear my news- they said there are lots of positive results coming through which is very encouraging. Have a nice relaxing time tomorrow. My work isn't very understanding of having lots of time off so I'm not thrilled about doing it every 10 days but will of course do just about anything at this point

5. The Following User Says Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    Some of you may have heard that the government is removing the pathology bulk billing incentive as at 1 July. This will effect everybody, including us, given Wazza's love of BTs, but also will impact on everyday healthcare.

There is a petition if you are interested http://www.dontkillbulkbill.com
    Signed and posted to Facebook I couldn't cope with more added cost, plus it might mean less bt and not as much knowledge in a cycle. Thanks for sharing.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (04-05-2016),Gagingi  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    Ladies, I feel the Force is Strong with this one!

I know I put it up on the SA forum...but it makes me giggle...my son was a big Star Wars fan as a kid. And it is Star Wars day...May the 4th!
    Haha!!!!! I have a friend who's dsughters birthday is today she always calls her her star wars baby!

Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    @MamaKes is beta number the same as Hcg? It was 900+ on 12dp5dt. @Gen72 I'm at the day infusion centre this morning- all the nurses are so lovely and were so excited to hear my news- they said there are lots of positive results coming through which is very encouraging. Have a nice relaxing time tomorrow. My work isn't very understanding of having lots of time off so I'm not thrilled about doing it every 10 days but will of course do just about anything at this point
    900 hcg is amazing hun big congratulations a nice strong baby in there. hope you manage to organise it with work hun do they know you sre doing ivf?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gen72 View Post
    @softshellcrab woo hoo!! we're on a roll ladies...whos up next? I'm in for intralipids on Thurs morning too...give me a yell if you like. I'm the idiot that has a stupid grin that never leaves its face
    Me me me please!!!!!!! Along with all the other lovely ladies trying in here. Great to read so many good stories. You definitely should be grinning too hun enjoy every minute x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    everyone on this thread

From another thread I heard about Dr Warren.... so I wanted more info - it's been so hard getting anyone to help my DH and I with information etc....

I contacted Dr Warren's office a few days ago and just had the reply that earliest we could get in is April 2017! Given I'm already 46 waiting that long just isn't a possibility .... seems we hit brick walls at every turn and keep getting conflicting information. so CT is only option.

Plus there's the people saying I'm too old - I shouldn't be doing this...

It is so great being on this website with so many positive results - gives me some hope

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Rhino welcome to the thread, have you put yourself on the cancelation list to see Warren. If not then ring back and put yourself down if you are local to Brisbane and can get there within short notice, I here lots of women do this and get in much earlier although it wasn't practical for me. Also have you thought of seeing Charlotte instead she works in just the same way as Warren. Hard hun when you have people saying that to you but hold on to your dreams and frankly its none of their business haha!! Good luck hun x

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (04-05-2016),Rhino  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Heyside!
    I live in Perth so not local...
    Is Charlotte at the same practice?
    Trying to stay positive but decision making is becoming harder for both DH and I...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhino For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Thank you @Heyside!
    I live in Perth so not local...
    Is Charlotte at the same practice?
    Trying to stay positive but decision making is becoming harder for both DH and I...
    Oh my goodness definitely not local that is a long way to travel, news about Wazza is spreading far and wide! Yes Charlotte is in the same practice and follows the way in which Warren works.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Rhino  (04-05-2016)