Closed Thread
Page 28 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Oh @mrsparso try not to worry and overthink if you are worried phone the nurses tomorrow to check. It does make sense in my head to spray again if it dripped out, did you forget to sniff?? Hope your af shows up soon, hopefully you can then reduce dose, if your cycle is planned similar to mine.
    Thanks @Heyside. Yeah was thinking i will give the nurses a call tomoz. I was sniffing so can't quite work out what im doing wrong. AF still not here so I'm getting frustrated about that. I just want to get started. When are you heading in for your first blood test and scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso where you on provera or waiting for natural af sorry my memories not good. My first scan is next Tuesday, intralipids booked in for then too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsparso where you on provera or waiting for natural af sorry my memories not good. My first scan is next Tuesday, intralipids booked in for then too.
    No worries. We all have such different stories on here so it can be difficult to keep up with all the details. I'm just waiting for natural AF. I'm usually around 28 days. But last month was 35 and the one before that was 23! So I've got no idea when it's going to show up this time. Just wish it would hurry up. I know I'm not preggo as thanks to the nasty bout of flu i got we weren't able to try this month. Never thought I'd be wishing for AF to arrive. Though i shouldn't complain as i know you don't get yours at all. That's exciting for your first scan next Tuesday. I always look forward to heading in for my appointments.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that can be frustrating not knowing when it will turn up in some ways its good to be on the provera as things are made a lot more predictable and sheduled. Hopefully she won't be too far away! Yes I look forward to appointments too my whole life works around each appointment at this stage, quite sad my life has resorted to this as a highlight haha!!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that can be frustrating not knowing when it will turn up in some ways its good to be on the provera as things are made a lot more predictable and sheduled. Hopefully she won't be too far away! Yes I look forward to appointments too my whole life works around each appointment at this stage, quite sad my life has resorted to this as a highlight haha!!!
    Ha ha! I completely agree!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (26-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MamaKas Waz also said mine was a ruptured membrane too. I think he said it remedied itself or turned to ****.., so best to just rest up.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to kylie764 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Last edited by Chyna; 27-05-2016 at 08:43.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happy Birthday Wazza!!

Just had a scare, woke this morning with some red spots happening. Had an 'oh sh*t 'moment. Called Wazza's to see if could get an apt today as knew no one else would be up this hour of the morning. He's off today as it's his birthday but Charlotte was in. So rushed in and Charlotte did a scan said looks like I've managed to scratch myself down there somehow so nothing to worry about. Omg both dh and I burst into tears as so relieved, bubs hb was perfect and wriggling around. Hope everyone else has a great and uneventful Friday!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (27-05-2016),MamaKes  (27-05-2016),sumteng  (02-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no Chyna that must have been worrying, great that it turned out to be nothing! Happy birthday to Wazza too!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs chyna

I have had similar little bleeds (now 21 weeks)

And we decided it was progesterone, similat when inserting... nail scratches ect

Lots of love

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-05-2016)