Closed Thread
Page 25 of 104 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @gorgeousgorge how are you going? Haven't heard from you in ages!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies- I had a scan today with Charlotte and all is well- 7 weeks 3 days with a good heartbeat and size. We're so happy and relieved. Booked in for another visit with Warren when he returns next week.
    I had a bit of spotting last week and tried not to panic but went in for a quick check up with Scott Salisbury across the hall to make sure all was okay.
    Just continuing plugging along with all the drugs and taking day by day by day. Have given myself some terrible bruises with the Clexane 60s, will be counting down the days til I can finish them up..

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-05-2016),MamaKes  (24-05-2016),sumteng  (24-05-2016),Tinachris  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris Hi yeah ive been good :-) still busy looking into donor ivf stuff and saving money to go over and do it. I guess because i havent got anything 'ivf-ey' on at the moment, ive just gone back to normal 'lifey' mode, so i feel like im on ivf holidays :-) although i check my calendar everyday, mostly just staring at september, when we plan to go :-) have been reading to get updates on everyone but havent had much going on other than waiting for you n heyside to get bfp's :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    Hi ladies- I had a scan today with Charlotte and all is well- 7 weeks 3 days with a good heartbeat and size. We're so happy and relieved. Booked in for another visit with Warren when he returns next week.
    I had a bit of spotting last week and tried not to panic but went in for a quick check up with Scott Salisbury across the hall to make sure all was okay.
    Just continuing plugging along with all the drugs and taking day by day by day. Have given myself some terrible bruises with the Clexane 60s, will be counting down the days til I can finish them up..
    That's awesome honey so happy for you. I'm finally off the clexane and dont miss them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Tinachris Hi yeah ive been good :-) still busy looking into donor ivf stuff and saving money to go over and do it. I guess because i havent got anything 'ivf-ey' on at the moment, ive just gone back to normal 'lifey' mode, so i feel like im on ivf holidays :-) although i check my calendar everyday, mostly just staring at september, when we plan to go :-) have been reading to get updates on everyone but havent had much going on other than waiting for you n heyside to get bfp's :-)
    That's great you have a plan! You'll most likely beat me with the bfp X

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @softshellcrab - Great to hear all is well hun, hopefully not too much longer on your other meds now x
    @gorgeousgeorge - enjoy the 'ivf holidsy' I am sure the break will do yiu some good but can understand you looking towards September also. Thanks for the thoughts about a bfp for me too, love the support in here x

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

gorgeousgeorge  (24-05-2016),softshellcrab  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tinachris, we'll both get there in the end mate. Im confident of that :-) xox

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-05-2016),Gagingi  (24-05-2016),Heyside  (24-05-2016),MamaKes  (24-05-2016),Tinachris  (24-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love the positive attitude @gorgeousgeorge you ladies will most definitely get there xxx

AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I love the positive attitude @gorgeousgeorge you ladies will most definitely get there xxx

AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.
    Heyside are you on melatonin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @gorgeousgeorge yes we will! I am excited for you and September!!!! Are you going over school holidays? I really loved the islands 🌴

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (24-05-2016),Heyside  (24-05-2016)