Closed Thread
Page 24 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1021
  1. #231
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks honey

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

    Tinachris  (23-05-2016)

  3. #232
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Thanks
    1,622
    Thanked
    3,677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @gorgeousgorge how are you going? Haven't heard from you in ages!

  4. #233
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    52
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies- I had a scan today with Charlotte and all is well- 7 weeks 3 days with a good heartbeat and size. We're so happy and relieved. Booked in for another visit with Warren when he returns next week.
    I had a bit of spotting last week and tried not to panic but went in for a quick check up with Scott Salisbury across the hall to make sure all was okay.
    Just continuing plugging along with all the drugs and taking day by day by day. Have given myself some terrible bruises with the Clexane 60s, will be counting down the days til I can finish them up..

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to softshellcrab For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (24-05-2016),MamaKes  (24-05-2016),sumteng  (24-05-2016),Tinachris  (24-05-2016)

  6. #234
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    972
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked
    3,839
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tinachris Hi yeah ive been good :-) still busy looking into donor ivf stuff and saving money to go over and do it. I guess because i havent got anything 'ivf-ey' on at the moment, ive just gone back to normal 'lifey' mode, so i feel like im on ivf holidays :-) although i check my calendar everyday, mostly just staring at september, when we plan to go :-) have been reading to get updates on everyone but havent had much going on other than waiting for you n heyside to get bfp's :-)

  7. #235
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    1,550
    Thanked
    694
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by softshellcrab View Post
    Hi ladies- I had a scan today with Charlotte and all is well- 7 weeks 3 days with a good heartbeat and size. We're so happy and relieved. Booked in for another visit with Warren when he returns next week.
    I had a bit of spotting last week and tried not to panic but went in for a quick check up with Scott Salisbury across the hall to make sure all was okay.
    Just continuing plugging along with all the drugs and taking day by day by day. Have given myself some terrible bruises with the Clexane 60s, will be counting down the days til I can finish them up..
    That's awesome honey so happy for you. I'm finally off the clexane and dont miss them.

  8. #236
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Thanks
    1,622
    Thanked
    3,677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Tinachris Hi yeah ive been good :-) still busy looking into donor ivf stuff and saving money to go over and do it. I guess because i havent got anything 'ivf-ey' on at the moment, ive just gone back to normal 'lifey' mode, so i feel like im on ivf holidays :-) although i check my calendar everyday, mostly just staring at september, when we plan to go :-) have been reading to get updates on everyone but havent had much going on other than waiting for you n heyside to get bfp's :-)
    That's great you have a plan! You'll most likely beat me with the bfp X

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge  (24-05-2016)

  10. #237
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,001
    Thanks
    2,709
    Thanked
    3,595
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @softshellcrab - Great to hear all is well hun, hopefully not too much longer on your other meds now x
    @gorgeousgeorge - enjoy the 'ivf holidsy' I am sure the break will do yiu some good but can understand you looking towards September also. Thanks for the thoughts about a bfp for me too, love the support in here x

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

    gorgeousgeorge  (24-05-2016),softshellcrab  (24-05-2016)

  12. #238
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    972
    Thanks
    2,137
    Thanked
    3,839
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Tinachris, we'll both get there in the end mate. Im confident of that :-) xox

  13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

    Chyna  (24-05-2016),Gagingi  (24-05-2016),Heyside  (24-05-2016),MamaKes  (24-05-2016),Tinachris  (24-05-2016)

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    4,001
    Thanks
    2,709
    Thanked
    3,595
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love the positive attitude @gorgeousgeorge you ladies will most definitely get there xxx


    AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,389
    Thanks
    1,622
    Thanked
    3,677
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    I love the positive attitude @gorgeousgeorge you ladies will most definitely get there xxx


    AFM - The anxiety is staying away at the moment which is good. The pred is still stopping me sleeping though and I am getting tireder by the day, no matter how tired I get I still cant sleep through the night. I have finished provera and progynova now so ready and waiting for af.
    Heyside are you on melatonin?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1228
    Last Post: 03-05-2016, 13:16
  2. Replies: 976
    Last Post: 30-01-2016, 10:40
  3. partner appreciation thread
    By Luanajo in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13-01-2016, 09:30

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Riverton Leisureplex
An Extreme Family Pass at Riverton Leisureplex is the ultimate way to cool off during the summer school holidays. The $30 Pass allows pool and waterslide access for 2 adults and 2 children, as well as a drink, popcorn and an icy pole for each person.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!