Closed Thread
Page 19 of 104 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    How are you going @Tinachris have you got a new plan of action underway?
    Hi @Heyside I am still waiting for my wtf meeting with Charlotte, I know she's covering but seriously the 8th of June is ages away! I had a meeting with a nurse at myivf in northlakes yesterday so now I have an appointment with a dr chenoweth a few days after charlottes. So I guess after I meet with him I'll do a cycle there, see what Charlotte says (they recommended I do this, which is good, otherwise I'd feel guilty like I'm having an affair or something lol!) so at the moment just waiting, again. It will be good to have a 4th opinion..and do low cost cycles.
    Where are you at?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    First scan today and we have a bub with a heartbeat! DH and I are over the moon! We have pics and a video he took on his phone.
    Charlotte said heart had just started and so was 115bpm but that was all in the normal range for so early. I'm officially 6w5 days and measuring 6w2 days so also in the ok range. Next scan next Wednesday! Thanks for your support you've all a wonderful group of women!! Xx
    Congratulations MamaKes! That's fantastic news xx

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Has anyone had a delayed period due to Melatonin? My cycle is usually 26-28 days. Up to day 30 with no signs of AF.
    I have been on a 2 month break from meds and am just getting started again. But I've had two weird cycles since my last ivf round. One cycle was only 23 days and then the next was 33! I'm not sure if this is my bod still readjusting from all the meds from the last cycle. Maybe it could be the same for you? It makes life a little bit more difficult though doesn't it?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @MamaKes - Its good your old fs finally sent all the info needed after your complaint. It wasn't until we were in our initial appointment with Warren that we found out they had only sent one A4 sheet, DH was so annoyed after the money and two years cycling with old clinic. Those medical files belong to us and we have every right to them we should have argued more.
    @Tinachris - Gosh hun that is a long wait 😳, good news you have got started at the other clinic though and you can start to move forwards. I am down regulating at the moment ready to start another cycle at the end of the month.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (18-05-2016),Tinachris  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First scan today and we have a bub with a heartbeat! DH and I are over the moon! We have pics and a video he took on his phone.
    Charlotte said heart had just started and so was 115bpm but that was all in the normal range for so early. I'm officially 6w5 days and measuring 6w2 days so also in the ok range. Next scan next Wednesday! Thanks for your support you've all a wonderful group of women!! Xx
    Oh honey that's awesome news! Congratulations and I'm so very happy for you
    Last edited by Chyna; 18-05-2016 at 17:18.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome @MamaKes xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, does Wazza/charlotte usually prescribe DHEA to you gals? Ive been prescribed it before but on and off it...not sure about it. Wondering if I should get back on it in anticipation of my Sept appointment? Ive read they prescribe melatonin which I've taken in past and happy to take again as helps me sleep! I am also glad to have had a break form it so I don't become reliant. Thank you for your help

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ange1111 For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Hi All, does Wazza/charlotte usually prescribe DHEA to you gals? Ive been prescribed it before but on and off it...not sure about it. Wondering if I should get back on it in anticipation of my Sept appointment? Ive read they prescribe melatonin which I've taken in past and happy to take again as helps me sleep! I am also glad to have had a break form it so I don't become reliant. Thank you for your help
    @ange1111 yes they sure do. I would go back on it if I were you as the longer you're on it, the better. I was on it for my OE cycles but skipped it for recent DE cycle due to not needing it for egg quality as they weren't my eggies growing. Best of luck hon. Love melatonin and the great sleep you get!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-05-2016),Chyna  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 yes they sure do. I would go back on it if I were you as the longer you're on it, the better. I was on it for my OE cycles but skipped it for recent DE cycle due to not needing it for egg quality as they weren't my eggies growing. Best of luck hon. Love melatonin and the great sleep you get!
    Thank so much!! OK back on it...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Synarel is making me sneeze! Did anyone else have this? Might sound silly but i feel like I'm sneezing the medication right back out of my nose!