Closed Thread
Page 18 of 104 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie74 you should have got an email with some info about what to expect at your appointment, Wazza's standard his/her magical pharmacy list, and transfer of records. I don't have the email as I was given a hard copy. I'd ring them (avoid morning tea, lunch, and afternoon tea - 11.45 is good). With the meds I'd ask about DHEA and melatonin too (if you are not on them) as would be good to be on them for a while before doing a cycle and I imagine you will be keen to cycle ASAP once you've seen Wazza. I think the are pretty standard for girls our age - they might be on the list... With DP Wazza also has mine wear boxers and sit on an ice pack for 30 minutes a day. If DP doesn't do that now, maybe start when you get back from your trip (as I've heard 3 months of that is needed to improve sperm)? Is DP going to appointment with you? Wazza prefers they do and it sounds like that might be useful for you guys as Wazza is very thorough. I imagine it's tricky with travel - do you have frequent flyers?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

Charlie74  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is exciting @ange1111. If she is like Wazza she'll check everything herself. I'm sorry I didn't really ask questions about tests - I just did as I was told . Are you doing a stim cycle with your current FS in between? You have to pay extra for some tests as they are not covered my Medicare, so if you get them done I'd get them copied to her (you know how they write "copy to" on the lab order?). All tests were turned around very quickly (few days). What clinic are you with at the moment? Is it linked to QFG - shared records? I did ask for some extra tests (e.g MTHFR gene) and there is an OOP for it. I'm sure you'll love Charlotte.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gagingi For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    First scan today and we have a bub with a heartbeat! DH and I are over the moon! We have pics and a video he took on his phone.
    Charlotte said heart had just started and so was 115bpm but that was all in the normal range for so early. I'm officially 6w5 days and measuring 6w2 days so also in the ok range. Next scan next Wednesday! Thanks for your support you've all a wonderful group of women!! Xx

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-05-2016),Chyna  (18-05-2016),Gagingi  (18-05-2016),mrsparso  (18-05-2016),softshellcrab  (18-05-2016),wishing25  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone had a delayed period due to Melatonin? My cycle is usually 26-28 days. Up to day 30 with no signs of AF.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @newbeginnings284 - Welcome hun, hopefully you get a quicker appointment, I got a phone call within two weeks but a last minute appointment wasn't practicsl for me in the end so ended up waiting for initial appointment. So sorry to hear about your m/c's that must be so hard, I went through the same thing at the beginning of the year with a blighted ovum . Sounds like a second opinion will be good for you hun, how frustrating to be told that about your eggs after cycling, Warren will definitely give you his experienced opinion.
    @sumteng - Hopefully this week goes quickly for you and you get a good test result on Saturday. Will you poas before then?
    @Charlie74 - I was the same hun, I booked my appointment and received nothing. It was only reading something on here that made me phone and chase the paperwork and I am glad I did. My old clinic were not very good at letting my paperwork go and I had to fight for what I got which was 1 piece of a4 paper after 2 years of treatment (joke) hopefully your clinic are more helpful. I have only been on the melatonin from when I start down regulation hun I am not constantly on it as its for the eggs currently developing
    @ange1111 - Great news on your appointment hun, I had all my tests done with Warren, I had had them all done in the past but he wanted them all retested through qfg.
    @MamaKes - Wow amazing news hun you must be so happy, you have worked so hard to see that heart beat. Big congratulations x x

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-05-2016),Charlie74  (18-05-2016),MamaKes  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeginnings284 View Post
    Has anyone had a delayed period due to Melatonin? My cycle is usually 26-28 days. Up to day 30 with no signs of AF.
    I have never heard of that hun the melatonin shouldn't effect your cycle. I don't have a regular cycle at all due to my pcos so not much help. Hopefully someone else can help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I've been on it all this year and haven't had that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are you going @Tinachris have you got a new plan of action underway?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @newbeginnings284 - Welcome hun, hopefully you get a quicker appointment, I got a phone call within two weeks but a last minute appointment wasn't practicsl for me in the end so ended up waiting for initial appointment. So sorry to hear about your m/c's that must be so hard, I went through the same thing at the beginning of the year with a blighted ovum . Sounds like a second opinion will be good for you hun, how frustrating to be told that about your eggs after cycling, Warren will definitely give you his experienced opinion.
    @sumteng - Hopefully this week goes quickly for you and you get a good test result on Saturday. Will you poas before then?
    @Charlie74 - I was the same hun, I booked my appointment and received nothing. It was only reading something on here that made me phone and chase the paperwork and I am glad I did. My old clinic were not very good at letting my paperwork go and I had to fight for what I got which was 1 piece of a4 paper after 2 years of treatment (joke) hopefully your clinic are more helpful. I have only been on the melatonin from when I start down regulation hun I am not constantly on it as its for the eggs currently developing
    @ange1111 - Great news on your appointment hun, I had all my tests done with Warren, I had had them all done in the past but he wanted them all retested through qfg.
    @MamaKes - Wow amazing news hun you must be so happy, you have worked so hard to see that heart beat. Big congratulations x x
    @Heyside and @Charlie74 some FS's really don't like sharing do they? Like naughty toddlers. My old FS of 2 years (and many tens of thousands of dollars spent) only provided an A4 page too until I rang and semi-complained (politely) and then they sent through to Warren's girls a scanned 80-100 page document of all my files. Shows asking a second time can sometimes help!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (18-05-2016),Heyside  (18-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought it did but i was actually pregnant