Closed Thread
Page 16 of 104 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaKes View Post
    @Tinachris approx 4 hours!!! So even with a 630 start by the time you leave and get to work it's 11-1130.
    Um yeah that's crazy! I'd have to take a day off! No way I could turn up at work at 11:30. Pity they don't do them at different hospitals over Brisbane all day and night!!!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chyna still leaning toward Dr Friebe but will call his rooms tomorrow as ask about his preg management fee. I haven't officially picked anyone. Scan at almost 7 weeks with Charlotte tomorrow and DH wants to meet her and get an idea for what she's like too. I will probably wait till Warrens back and ask for a recommendation like you did but he will probably say Friebe too like he did for you!
    He is great I'll send you a private message with the fees if you like. He make the calls himself with results like today he phoned to advise of nt results.
    Last edited by Chyna; 16-05-2016 at 19:30.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - fabulous news on being very low risk hun thats so good just what you wanted to hear. Great that you had a relaxing weekend, take it easy going back to work, are your work aware of your pregnancy now? Not much happening with me hun just plodding along!
    @mrsparso - oh hun at least you have an answer about your pain, hopefully it will resolve itself before you start cycling. I agree with @Gagingi definitely worth asking for your results to be sent to Warren.
    @MamaKes - Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun keep us updated.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Chyna - fabulous news on being very low risk hun thats so good just what you wanted to hear. Great that you had a relaxing weekend, take it easy going back to work, are your work aware of your pregnancy now? Not much happening with me hun just plodding along!
    @mrsparso - oh hun at least you have an answer about your pain, hopefully it will resolve itself before you start cycling. I agree with @Gagingi definitely worth asking for your results to be sent to Warren.
    @MamaKes - Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun keep us updated.
    Thanks honey, have an easy 6hr card today started at 3 so will be home about 9.30. Going to tell work this week as its going to get a bit harder soon trying to climb in and out of the trains.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (17-05-2016),Heyside  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chyna View Post
    He is great I'll send you a private message with the fees if you like. He make the calls himself with results like today he phoned to advise of nt results.
    I'D love that thanks babe!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'D love that thanks babe!
    Will do it when get home today ☺

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sumteng View Post
    Hi girls, have stumbled on this forum whilst waking up at 3am and in the middle of my first FET 2ww. Have done fresh trfs before resulting in multiple mc's and natuals ending in multiple ectopics. Depression and guilt was a big factor so decided to called Waz's early this yr to see if I could get more answers and got told Dec. Luckily I scored a cancelled appointment within 2 wks as I'm nearby. Have had every test Waz could throw at us to try unravel the mysteries and found elevated NK's and thyroid anti'bs. Had my 4th EP in Apr. It's been over a month and still waiting for PGD results. We used a frozen from a previous clinic as the lining was "useable" (just less than 7). Given the amount of meds and the beautiful art work on my tummy from Clexane, we took the dive with the untested eggs and Charlotte was happy for us to prove her wrong. Had my 3rd intralioid yesterday so hopefully all systems go. Am also on the mix of vitamin cocktails, pessaries/crinone, EO, prednisone, feldine, s gel, provera and thx to Charlotte, something more hard core than mylanta to deal with the severe heartburn. It's been great reading everyones progress so far and wish I started earlier. Any advice or things u've found had helped along the way, pls let me know!
    Welcome honey all the ladies in here are absoutely lovely. Good luck with your transfer fx for you
    Last edited by Chyna; 18-05-2016 at 17:14.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @sumteng - welcome hun so sorry to hear of your multiple mc's and ectopics. Really hoping the changes that have been made this cycle mean all the difference for you and you get an amazing result at the end of your tww. How much longer do you have to wait to test? This is a great thread wiyh lots of support x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

sumteng  (17-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    I'm new to this thread and have been doing some 'catch up reading/research' on Warren. I was desperate to change to a new FS who could help me and this thread actually made me pick Warren! So thanks all!!

I called up on the weekend and my appt is April 2017!! I'm on the waiting list - has anyone recently received a callback relatively quickly? No way can I wait a year... I'm trying to hold out for him for 3 months while I'm on DHEA, melatonin, Co Q 10 (put on by current FS) etc and hope I get the call.

A bit of background - I have been ttc for 2 years and I'm 32. In that time I've had 4 missed miscarriages after falling pregnant naturally. Reasons were 2 unknown and 2 chromosomal trisomies. I always go in for a scan and there's no heartbeat at any stage from 8 weeks to 12 weeks

I was referred for IVF with PGD in the hope of starting off with a 'normal' embryo and see then if we can get through to full term. IVF 1 started 6 weeks after my last miscarriage (no pre IVF medication) and resulted in 1 5 day embryo which was abnormal. Before PGD results even came back suddenly I was told that my eggs are most likely poor quality (in hindsight that was obvious earlier) and told to go on DHEA and Melatonin. I feel like I was used and rushed into the first cycle - why wasn't I put on those meds in the first place given my history?? So I'm seeking a second opinion and hoping Warren will have some answers for me....

I'm going to tell my current FS I want to meet with someone else for a second opinion before deciding who to go with. I'm praying he calls in the next few months otherwise I am not sure I can hold out....
    Last edited by newbeginnings284; 17-05-2016 at 11:52.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cost of intralipids via Wazza/Charlotte

Hi ladies, can anyone give me quick run down on cost of intralipids through Wazzas clinic and if they do them in house? I'm going through someone in Syd and going cost me $650+$750 (later being hospital fees), I have basic health cover and it won't cover it. Also, sounds like Wazza is open to elevated natural killer cells!? Does he usually test via blood or always uterus? I'm currently on 15mg prednisone, intralipids and will take 400mg progesterone and clexane - sounds similar to others protocols? Big thanks!!!