Closed Thread
Page 13 of 104 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chyna - Hope your enjoying your weekend hun its been great weather this weekend. How exciting seeing bub at your scan on Monday, keep us updated, that 12 weeks seems to have gone fast, maybe not so much for you lol!
    @MamaKes - Sounds like a good plan for you to rest up this weekend hun hope its done the trick and the brown spotting has stopped.
    @Gagingi - How interesting that Charlotte has advised no exercise. Sounds like a good appointment you had with her though.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-05-2016),Velvet16  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    @MamaKes I hope you can take it to easy. I was surprised at my 7 week scan that Charlotte immediately vetoed any exercise and said she'd review when we got to the second trimester. Maybe IVF and/or our age make us more delicate than your previous pregnancy? DH and your boys will just have to pamper you!
    Wazza did the same for me as i do kickboxing and alot of walking. Told me to do nothing except my walking and stepping in amd out of trains all day for work. It has seemed to of helped with me as no spotting like my last pregnancy before i mc.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chyna For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (15-05-2016),MamaKes  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, I started synarel spray this morning but just have a question about how to do the evening dose. Morning is only one spray but night is two sprays. Do i do both in one nostril (the alternate from this morning) or do I do one in each?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gagingi View Post
    She sat down with us to start and calculated EDD based in transfer date - hers was a few days different to the online calculator I'd used. Then she did the scan and then we talked again with any questions. I asked her about exercise as my temperature is so high and I was worried it would go over 38 and she was very quick to say no and repeated it a few times. I had wanted to resume walking as I figure fitness will be important later on, but she said not for now. Yep I'm still on all meds and I need to get the flu shot. I think her and Wazza are very focused on maximizing first trimester safety. DH has to deal with kitty litter and any lifting etc. Second scan is 7-10 days after first, so we elected for next Friday. I've booked Charlotte as OB (did that when I got BFP) and we see her June, so I might see if we can get a third scan with Wazza before change over just for reassurance. Charlotte is really lovely and our appointment was about 30 minutes, so plenty of time for questions.
    Thanks @Gagingi that's all really helpful. I find her so lovely too and it's a pity Mater is so far from us as I'd love her to be our OB. I'll ask about the flu shot too. They were offering them at work but I was in the 2ww at the time and decided to opt out. I'm hoping for a second scan a week from Wednesday so I can see Warren and give him a big hug that he deserves.. Just out of interest found out the second lot of April recipients of the Known Egg Donor program got 5 out of 5 all with BFPs so not sure if any of them are on BH but Warren's got to come back from holidays surprised and overjoyed!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaKes For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (15-05-2016),Gagingi  (15-05-2016),softshellcrab  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsparso View Post
    Hey ladies, I started synarel spray this morning but just have a question about how to do the evening dose. Morning is only one spray but night is two sprays. Do i do both in one nostril (the alternate from this morning) or do I do one in each?
    One in each nostril otherwise you might get irritated nasal passages.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    One in each nostril otherwise you might get irritated nasal passages.
    Thank you!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Tinachris  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's okay! If you really hate the taste I find milk after kills it a bit. After 7 weeks sniffing the stuff I actually got used to the taste..

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tinachris For This Useful Post:

Gagingi  (15-05-2016),Heyside  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @mrsparso - yahh!!! Great news on getting started and yes agree with @Tinachris one in each nostril that is what I have been doing although sometimes I find myself confused as to which nostril I am up too haha!!
    @MamaKes - love the fact you will be getting that second scan and giving Warren a big hug. Great news on the positive results from the known egg donors, it will definately encourage other women.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

MamaKes  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinachris View Post
    That's okay! If you really hate the taste I find milk after kills it a bit. After 7 weeks sniffing the stuff I actually got used to the taste..
    That's great advice! Thank you. I did get a weird after taste in the back of my nose but I think i found the stinging nostrils more annoying! Oh well, definitely easier than doing the shots...at least for now!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside thanks!! I'm writing what nostril I'm up to on a little whiteboard in our kitchen otherwise i would definitely forget! Feels really good to be starting again ☺

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrsparso For This Useful Post: